Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before hitting the sack.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Spent the day getting things done around the house and just finished eating dinner.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Not much today. Being rather lazy.

Hoping the house next door gets sold rather quickly. Every car noise of voices regarding the showing of the house, the dog perks up and sometimes bark. It went on the market Friday and the showings have been fairly constant. Thankfully houses go quickly in this neighborhood and it is also a seller's market here right now.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Not much today. Being rather lazy.

Hoping the house next door gets sold rather quickly. Every car noise of voices regarding the showing of the house, the dog perks up and sometimes bark. It went on the market Friday and the showings have been fairly constant. Thankfully houses go quickly in this neighborhood and it is also a seller's market here right now.

That's how it is in my town! My neighbor's house sold in a week and had 8 offers above asking price!

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Sitting on the porch with my cat listening to the birds singing and one of the neighbors yelling and cussing at her kids, something about a hook from a fishing pole being found stuck in the hood of their car

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
she drove off in anger and the two kids 5 and under are crying calling "mommy" :(

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Sitting on the porch with my cat listening to the birds singing and one of the neighbors yelling and cussing at her kids, something about a hook from a fishing pole being found stuck in the hood of their car

Aww, that's sad. That woman has some mental problems. Is someone there with the kids?

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Aww, that's sad. That woman has some mental problems. Is someone there with the kids?
Yeah they have two houses together and two or three families living there, plenty of people are there. Their dogs killed 5 of our cats, they have like 5 or 6 children there from their daughters and all by different men.. My dad and I are too nice to demand they do something with their dogs, they always say they will put a shock collar on them but they don't, so whatever I guess we cant have cats then.. We have two left out of 7 or 8, they are for killing field mice because we live next to an open corn field

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yeah they have two houses together and two or three families living there, plenty of people are there. Their dogs killed 5 of our cats, they have like 5 or 6 children there from their daughters and all by different men.. My dad and I are too nice to demand they do something with their dogs, they always say they will put a shock collar on them but they don't, so whatever I guess we cant have cats then.. We have two left out of 7 or 8, they are for killing field mice because we live next to an open corn field

I wouldn't let the cats outside. They can kill whatever gets into the house from within. How sad that your neighbors don't care about others.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I'd be either talking to a local dog warden or seriously considering shooting the dogs. In some states it's legal to shoot a dog that is chasing or attacking a domestic animal.

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Hello morning all! How's it going so far with your day? Today, I've just had a hair wash and a shower. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Our foster daughter starts school tomorrow, so we spent some time today running around after her. She wanted to help mow the lawn but our yard has some awkward sections so I did most of it. We let her run the weed whacker and she helped pull some weeds.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Catching up on some forum stuff here and there.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Finished piecing this quilt top today and taking it to the quilter tomorrow. Hope to have it as a banner at the church. Went back to the quilt I was working on for my daughter which is about 12 years late. Also pieced together a pin cushion.

Attachments

• IMG_0864 2.jpeg
    IMG_0864 2.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Long day today, having got the call that our foster daughter can start school tomorrow we had a few things we needed to get sorted out, as well as yard work I mentioned earlier. Then we had arranged a time for her to shoot some hoops with a friend from our church, and then we got to gather everything together and get her to sort out her book bag ready for the morning. It's interesting to see the process from the other side - when I was her age my parents kept telling me to get ready the night before and I kept saying I'd do it in the morning. Now the roles are reversed.

Now I'm chilling with a beer wondering what it's going to be like to get up much earlier than I'm used to. Since tomorrow is her first day at school we said we'd drive her to and fro, and put her on the bus from Thursday. We'll also have some paperwork to see to, and need to talk to the school .

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Finished piecing this quilt top today and taking it to the quilter tomorrow. Hope to have it as a banner at the church. Went back to the quilt I was working on for my daughter which is about 12 years late. Also pieced together a pin cushion.

That quilt is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like stained glass!!

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Drinking coffee. It's not often that coffee waits until this late but it was our foster daughter's first day at school so we drove her in, partly to make it easier for her and partly because we had a few bits of admin to do at the school as well. Then we ran a few errands and only now get to sit back. In a couple of hours we go to get her again. Tomorrow she's riding the bus.

I had hoped to go for a run today, the first in a while, but it looks like the weather is going to put paid to that and then we'll have to go back to the school. Maybe the weather will hold tomorrow and I can run then. I'm surprised that I feel the need to really unleash some energy, given how much time I've spent running around after her these last few days.

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Howdy morning all! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just relaxing online before heading to sleep tonight.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
So, on Wednesday, took the quilt to the quilter. First time with her and here since we moved. I think I am going to like them, but we hold our final satisfaction until I get it back. Then I came home and worked on another block for my daughter's. Had a full body massage. This evening went to a piano recital a neighbor was doing with her students. Worked some more on the block. These blocks have a lot of little pieces to go together.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Waiting for a bit before I start to clean the back deck. Spraying the hose outside will surely awaken anyone who is still asleep since sound travels in our little area. I only clean the deck once a year but it takes a few hours and I'm completely sore afterward from scrubbing with the push broom. I use a mixture of Jomax, outdoor bleach and water. It doesn't harm the plants or grass like some other deck cleaners.

Top Bottom