Original Sin

Orignal Sin Means

• We are all born guilty of sin because the guilt is inherted from Adam

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • We are all born with a "sin nature" but aren't guilty of sin until we commit actual sin

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • We are born neither guilty of sin or with a sin nature, but sin because we make a free will choice.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

living name

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
The Catechism of the Church Of Rome + with demands

Please remember - with every single and last word that I have said

you must remember - that the Trinitarian Protestant defauLts and falls backwards upon - how

how - and what method and opinion, fantasy, Lust and imagination +_ in which the Non _ Tinitarian _ Anti Trinitarian heretic, defendant ⚫ will; explain and prove his or her faith - without the support of the Roman Catholic Church Fathers

this is the desire of all Protestant Trinitarians because the Trinitartian Protestant faith SysTem is only - only founded in the Trinitarian Roman Catholic Church Fathers -

Roman Messengers of _ the Trinitarian Faith system
Roman Prophets of _ the Trinitarian Faith system
Roman Revelators _ of the Trinitarian Faith system
Roman Spiritual Fathers _ of the Trinitarian Faith system

this is what the forum of Protestant defenders are supplying - NOw -
- PROTESTANTS - view everything they believe through the lense, scope, contact and authority and domain of the Trinitatrian Church Fathers. Becasuse Trinitarian PROTESTANTS have absolutly - no MANUSCRIPTS for their faith system //

Thee / Thine - Protestant / Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church # 401 - THUS demands -

the protestant Trinitarian _
commands -
the protestant Trinitarian _ orders
the protestant Trinitarian - dictates
the protestant Trinitarian - clamors
the protestant Trinitarian - urges

𝔱hat we scope and orbit

THE SIN OF ADAM AND THE IMPLICATION OF ADAMS SIN AND " " TRANSMITION OF ORIGIONAL SIN " IS A MYSTERY THAT THE CATHOLIC CANNOT FULLY UNDERSTAND

⚡ in other words - no mater what the Holy Scripture say - " ORIGIONAL SIN " - IS A MYSTERY, question - THAT NO - ONE CAN FULLY UNDERSTAND

- THE ORIGINAL SIN THAT IS TRANSMITED IS AS A WOUND / INJURY - an
injury - a lesion - a cut - a
gash - a laceration - a - a fart or as a rip - a tear within the underware or in one's panties -

the protestant Trinitarian _ commands -

- THE ORIGINAL SIN THAT IS TRANSMITED IS AS - a imaginations puncture - a slash - a sore - a scratch - or a scrape
or abrasion - that has created a CATHOLIC / PROTESTANT - \ Scar

THE " R O M A N '" CATHOLIC CATECHISM HERE - FURTHER DEMANDS THAT THE CURSE OF ORIGINAL SIN IS SIMPLY A WOUND OR INJURY THAT IS THE RESULT OF " DEPRIVATION " \

DEPRIVATION " \ + Lewd acts creating a wound or injury RESULTING IN A WOUND OR INJURY that are
✒ as nefarious wounds - shameful injuries - sinful wounds - debased
injuries - perverse wounds -

What we are seeing in the forum -

obiously - is the fact that the Roman Catholic / Protestant TRINIATIAN DECEIVER - is unable to provide even basic Catholic Fatherly Traditions as to even why Protestants TRINITARIANS support the Roman Catholic Faith System

what I present is fact ___ - which is impossible to deny

what the Roman Catholic is offering, as truth and defence , is a wall of CUE WORDS - PUZZLES - clues amazment - befuddlement - bewilderment - complication - confoundment - mystifitation and supporting perplexity -

For a drug addicted Federal Agent of the USA - to contemplate

the responses I received SHOWS - THE FACTS - despite the intentional confusion

so confusing - that - Roman Catholicsim does not have scriptures for the ideoligies and traditions pertaining to the Roman Catholic Faith System

for all Christians who are deceived by the Roman Catholic System - these Christians believe that Jesus Christ was born without

living name

Religious Affiliation
Christian
No
Original Sin from a respectful conversation

AND - _ the ONLY claim that is made by these christians is that because He was " CONCEIVED OUTSIDE OF SEX " is why Jesus - therefore was born without Original Sin.

this is what we find on the internet everywhere -

what you are saying and expressing is a denial - equalivent to literally asking me to do the research that a Roman Catolic fails to do, or acknowlwdge themselves

to answer the post presented - - - - I would need to personally contact each and every single Roman Catholic indivual person and each and every Christian everywhere and glean a consensus to find out what each individual person is claiming pertaning as to why Jesus was born without Original Sin

I would need to spend time personally contactiong each and every single Roman Catholic individual person and each and every individual Christian everywhere and glean a consensus of what their PERSONAL FEELINGS - PERSONAL THEORIES - PERSONAL OPINIONS - and what the Personality seeks and desires - of each individual defining a pertainment to everything I have mentioned.

┌──═━┈━═──┐ because all that was said, concerning a reply to my postings

was to inform me that the Catholic Church has no answers - Catholic laity has no SCRIPTURE and no understand of anything it teaches from the Catholic Catechism

that I presented as 100 % fact - - the response proves

there are many things that the mainstream branches of Christianity - do not resolve

the many things that Rome demands from its asumption as - X Cathedra from the chair of St, Peter .

Catholic Catechism - is not something that the Roman Catholic can explain nor answer from the scripture -

it is as simple as this - there is no scripture to support what Catholics and many Protestants claim

the reply / statament responding to my POST / TO ME - , says - _ ______ Mary likely , maybe, probably, could have, possibly, WE PRETEND / We imagine, We WONDER " Mary may have had DNA from both parents "

the reply / statament responding to me , , says - Mary had unique status that is - generally - as a (general) rule of thumb - in many cases - most of the time - on average poppular view - typically - a poppular theory - says Mary is considered as a result of Jesus having been in her, that She was the "Tabernacle of the Holy" - but this common view is NOT doctrine either, just current popular propaganda that Rome ocasionally writes in doodle arts, squigle

the reply / statament responding to me , says - The Catholic version of Mary from the Catechism does not declare
Original Sin

AND - _ the ONLY claim that is made by these christians is that because He was " CONCEIVED OUTSIDE OF SEX " is why Jesus - therefore was born without Original Sin.

this is what we find on the internet everywhere -

what you are saying and expressing is a denial - equalivent to literally asking me to do the research that a Roman Catolic fails to do, or acknowlwdge themselves

to answer the post presented - - - - I would need to personally contact each and every single Roman Catholic indivual person and each and every Christian everywhere and glean a consensus to find out what each individual person is claiming pertaning as to why Jesus was born without Original Sin

I would need to spend time personally contactiong each and every single Roman Catholic individual person and each and every individual Christian everywhere and glean a consensus of what their PERSONAL FEELINGS - PERSONAL THEORIES - PERSONAL OPINIONS - and what the Personality seeks and desires - of each individual defining a pertainment to everything I have mentioned.

┌──═━┈━═──┐ because all that was said, concerning a reply to my postings

was to inform me that the Catholic Church has no answers - Catholic laity has no SCRIPTURE and no understand of anything it teaches from the Catholic Catechism

that I presented as 100 % fact - - the response proves

there are many things that the mainstream branches of Christianity - do not resolve

the many things that Rome demands from its asumption as - X Cathedra from the chair of St, Peter .

Catholic Catechism - is not something that the Roman Catholic can explain nor answer from the scripture -

it is as simple as this - there is no scripture to support what Catholics and many Protestants claim

living name

Religious Affiliation
Christian
No
the reply / statament responding to my POST / TO ME - , says - _ ______ Mary likely , maybe, probably, could have, possibly, WE PRETEND / We imagine, We WONDER " Mary may have had DNA from both parents "

the reply / statament responding to me , , says - Mary had unique status that is - generally - as a (general) rule of thumb - in many cases - most of the time - on average poppular view - typically - a poppular theory - says Mary is considered as a result of Jesus having been in her, that She was the "Tabernacle of the Holy" - but this common view is NOT doctrine either, just current popular propaganda that Rome ocasionally writes in doodle arts, squigle

the reply / statament responding to me , says - The Catholic version of Mary from the Catechism does not declare that sex is sinful - QUOTE the Catechism of The Catholic Church or some other official, authorized statement of doctrine in the Catholic Church where this is stated.

deptivation of original holiness - the Catholic seems to not only hesitate to provide sacred traditon to support the Roman Catholic Faith System but the Roman Catholic Trinitatian / Protestant daughter seems to also have no scriptures from God to explain what the Protestant believes

nor that the Protestant Questions about - The Catechism of the Church Of Rome

as Protestant Trinitarians also have no scriptures for their Faith System

this is the SUM of all that is replied as - the response unto my post of facts

Catholics and Protestants - do not respond - do not know - CUE WORDS - PUZZLES - clues and amazment -

and Catholics and Protestants - do not befuddlement - bewilderment - complication - confoundment - mystifitation and supporting perplexity of the MANUSCRIPTS

this is the SUM of all that is replied as - the response unto my post of facts

Catholics and Protestants - do not respond - do not know - CUE WORDS - PUZZLES - clues and amazment -

and Catholics and Protestants - do not befuddlement - bewilderment - complication - confoundment - mystifitation and supporting perplexity of the MANUSCRIPTS

living name

Religious Affiliation
Christian
No
everything I have received as a reply

is a response that says that

THE SIN OF ADAM __ ORIGIAN SI*N - AND THE IMPLICATION OF ADAMS SIN AND " " TRANSMITION OF ORIGIONAL SIN

" IS A MYSTERY THAT THE CATHOLIC CANNOT FULLY UNDERSTAND

therefore - consult with your imagination

because Roman Catholics and Protestants will not accept the clear Biblcal Scrptures of the Hebrew and Greek

only the confusion and the writings, scriblings, doodles and squiggle arts of early Roman Catholic Fathers pretending they have insight to add inspirational theology and tradition

to the effect that even contradicts scripture itself - which is everything the Trinitarian Deceiver loves and worships ....

living name

Religious Affiliation
Christian
No
with every single reply that i have received from Protestants and Catholics
\

it is equalivant to asking - do I personally know the difference between the word FOLLY and FOOL _ I

i am the fool

living name

Religious Affiliation
Christian
No
reading is not a part of Catholic tradition

but rather suppling to the universe a seed of Canaanite magination and individual personal feelings that are not a part of scripture nor historical fact

living name

Religious Affiliation
Christian
No
Catechism of the Catholic Church
Second Edition - # 404

""_ The transmission of original sin is a mystery that we cannot fully understand. _""

there are 66 total books of the bible that clearly explain what original sin means

and these scriptures explain in complete detail the understanding of Original Sin. The Bible fully explains what caused Original SIn and the result and effect and the solution that God has provided to remedy the original sin

So, how can I gratify and tease the imagination of someone who refuses to discuss these scriptures

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The Catechism of the Church Of Rome + with demands

Please remember - with every single and last word that I have said

you must remember - that the Trinitarian Protestant defauLts and falls backwards upon - how

how - and what method and opinion, fantasy, Lust and imagination +_ in which the Non _ Tinitarian _ Anti Trinitarian heretic, defendant ⚫ will; explain and prove his or her faith - without the support of the Roman Catholic Church Fathers

this is the desire of all Protestant Trinitarians because the Trinitartian Protestant faith SysTem is only - only founded in the Trinitarian Roman Catholic Church Fathers -

Roman Messengers of _ the Trinitarian Faith system
Roman Prophets of _ the Trinitarian Faith system
Roman Revelators _ of the Trinitarian Faith system
Roman Spiritual Fathers _ of the Trinitarian Faith system

this is what the forum of Protestant defenders are supplying - NOw -
- PROTESTANTS - view everything they believe through the lense, scope, contact and authority and domain of the Trinitatrian Church Fathers. Becasuse Trinitarian PROTESTANTS have absolutly - no MANUSCRIPTS for their faith system //

Thee / Thine - Protestant / Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church # 401 - THUS demands -

the protestant Trinitarian _
commands -
the protestant Trinitarian _ orders
the protestant Trinitarian - dictates
the protestant Trinitarian - clamors

𝔱hat we scope and orbit

THE SIN OF ADAM AND THE IMPLICATION OF ADAMS SIN AND " " TRANSMITION OF ORIGIONAL SIN " IS A MYSTERY THAT THE CATHOLIC CANNOT FULLY UNDERSTAND

⚡ in other words - no mater what the Holy Scripture say - " ORIGIONAL SIN " - IS A MYSTERY, question - THAT NO - ONE CAN FULLY UNDERSTAND

- THE ORIGINAL SIN THAT IS TRANSMITED IS AS A WOUND / INJURY - an
injury - a lesion - a cut - a
gash - a laceration - a - a fart or as a rip - a tear within the underware or in one's panties -

the protestant Trinitarian _ commands -

- THE ORIGINAL SIN THAT IS TRANSMITED IS AS - a imaginations puncture - a slash - a sore - a scratch - or a scrape
or abrasion - that has created a CATHOLIC / PROTESTANT - \ Scar

THE " R O M A N '" CATHOLIC CATECHISM HERE - FURTHER DEMANDS THAT THE CURSE OF ORIGINAL SIN IS SIMPLY A WOUND OR INJURY THAT IS THE RESULT OF " DEPRIVATION " \

DEPRIVATION " \ + Lewd acts creating a wound or injury RESULTING IN A WOUND OR INJURY that are
✒ as nefarious wounds - shameful injuries - sinful wounds - debased
injuries - perverse wounds -

What we are seeing in the forum -

obiously - is the fact that the Roman Catholic / Protestant TRINIATIAN DECEIVER - is unable to provide even basic Catholic Fatherly Traditions as to even why Protestants TRINITARIANS support the Roman Catholic Faith System

what I present is fact ___ - which is impossible to deny

what the Roman Catholic is offering, as truth and defence , is a wall of CUE WORDS - PUZZLES - clues amazment - befuddlement - bewilderment - complication - confoundment - mystifitation and supporting perplexity -

For a drug addicted Federal Agent of the USA - to contemplate

the responses I received SHOWS - THE FACTS - despite the intentional confusion

so confusing - that - Roman Catholicsim does not have scriptures for the ideoligies and traditions pertaining to the Roman Catholic Faith System

for all Christians who are deceived by the Roman Catholic System - these Christians believe that Jesus Christ was born without

It seems you are against the traditional Trinitarian belief. Am I correct in how I read your beliefs?

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
everything I have received as a reply

is a response that says that

THE SIN OF ADAM __ ORIGIAN SI*N - AND THE IMPLICATION OF ADAMS SIN AND " " TRANSMITION OF ORIGIONAL SIN

" IS A MYSTERY THAT THE CATHOLIC CANNOT FULLY UNDERSTAND

therefore - consult with your imagination

because Roman Catholics and Protestants will not accept the clear Biblcal Scrptures of the Hebrew and Greek

only the confusion and the writings, scriblings, doodles and squiggle arts of early Roman Catholic Fathers pretending they have insight to add inspirational theology and tradition

to the effect that even contradicts scripture itself - which is everything the Trinitarian Deceiver loves and worships ....

Catechism of the Catholic Church
Second Edition - # 404

""_ The transmission of original sin is a mystery that we cannot fully understand. _""

there are 66 total books of the bible that clearly explain what original sin means

and these scriptures explain in complete detail the understanding of Original Sin. The Bible fully explains what caused Original SIn and the result and effect and the solution that God has provided to remedy the original sin​

So, how can I gratify and tease the imagination of someone who refuses to discuss these scriptures
We have heard your theory. But it isn't in accord with what almost every Christian church believes and teaches, nor is it in accord with the Bible. So, what exactly would be the basis for any further discussion??

Last edited:

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
@living name

living name said:
Catechism of the Catholic Church Second Edition - # 404

You didn't quote it (we know why). Here it is:

"404 How did the sin of Adam become the sin of all his descendants? The whole human race is in Adam "as one body of one man".By this "unity of the human race" all men are implicated in Adam's sin, as all are implicated in Christ's justice. Still, the transmission of original sin is a mystery that we cannot fully understand. But we do know by Revelation that Adam had received original holiness and justice not for himself alone, but for all human nature. By yielding to the tempter, Adam and Eve committed a personal sin, but this sin affected the human nature that they would then transmit in a fallen state. It is a sin which will be transmitted by propagation to all mankind, that is, by the transmission of a human nature deprived of original holiness and justice. And that is why original sin is called "sin" only in an analogical sense: it is a sin "contracted" and not "committed" - a state and not an act."

1. Show us exactly where this states "sex" "intercourse" and "DNA". Show us where these things you so stress are even MENTIONED, at all, for anything.

2. Show us exactly where it states that the transmission of original sin is not a mystery (as I claimed it holds) BUT rather that its doctrine is that original sin is transmitted via sexual intercourse and is a part of our DNA.

3. Seems to me you just proved your whole claim.... baseless, entirely baseless. BTW, you'd have the same problem with every other church... NONE Of them teach what you claim they do.

- _ the ONLY claim that is made by these christians is that because He was " CONCEIVED OUTSIDE OF SEX " is why Jesus - therefore was born without Original Sin.

Again.... traditional Christianity affirms that Jesus was and is without sin. But... again... there is no doctrine ANYWHERE, in ANY church, as to WHY that is. It's true because God verbatim said so, not because someone came up with a theory and some denomination made it dogma. Theories do abound but NONE of them is dogma ANYWHERE - including the Catholic Church. This is just a red herring, a diversion.

this is what we find on the internet

Maybe that's your mistake. The internet is not always a reliable source of information.

Last edited:

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Original Sin

Psalm 51:5 "I was sinful at birth"

Genesis 8:21, "Every inclination of man's heart is evil."

Romans 5:12 "Sin entered the world through one man and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people for have sin."

Ephesians 4:22, "Put off the old man which corrupts."

Ephesians 2:3, "We all were by our very nature objects of God's wrath."

Ephesians 2:1 "You were dead in your sins."

Romans 8:7 "The sinful mind is hostile to God, it does not submit to God Law because it cannot do so."

"Original sin" is somewhat like a spiritual disease. It is universal. Let's say I have the disease of a cold. And thus, I likely (at least at times) have symptoms of that - coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat. Now, does the coughing result in me having a cold? No, it's the cold that (may) result in the cough. "Original sin" (usually spoken of in Scripture by the singular "sin") is the disease, the spiritual defect that humanity got at the Fall. If I shoot my neighbor, the "problem" is not limited to the microsecond when I pulled the trigger.... there is a HISTORY here, chain of things, that goes all the way back to my heart, my nature and how it sought to hurt and hate. "Original sin" is that heart problem, that spiritual disease.

Now, "sin" can also be actualized (classically called "actual sin"); these are the symptoms of the disease; the "cough" of the cold. Our sinful nature doesn't always reveal itself by our words and deeds but the disease is still there and we are still "guilty" of that nature (we still have the cold). We might be "guilty" of the reality of our nature AND perhaps because of the symptoms of that, the "sins" (actualization of that reality). And of course, our nature (sin) may prevent us from doing good - and that too is a symptom of the disease (classic theology speaks of sins of commission - doing wrong, and also sins of omission - not doing right; both are symptoms of our sinful nature)

- Josiah

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
@living name is not Trinitarian and will not be responding to this thread any more. His permissions are now changed since only those who believe in the Nicene Creed and the Trinity are allowed to post in the Christian only sections of the site.

bbas 64

Religious Affiliation
Calvinist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Good day,

The 1689 Baptist confession:

Of the fall of Man, of Sin, and of the Punishment thereof. 1. Although God created Man upright, and perfect, and gave him a righteous law, which had been unto life had he kept it,Gen. 2.16,17.and threatned death upon the breach thereof; yet he did not long abide in this honour;105Satan using the subtilty of the serpent to seduce Eve, then by her seducing Adam, who without any compulsion, did wilfully transgress the Law of their Creation, and the command given unto them, in eating the forbidden fruit; which God was pleased according to his wise and holy Councel to permit, having purposed to order it, to his own glory. 2. Our first Parents by this Sin, fell from their 106original righteousness and communion with God, and we in them, whereby death came upon all; 107 all becoming dead in Sin, and wholly defiled, 108in all the faculties, and parts, of soul, and body. 3. They being the 109root, and by Gods appointment, standing in the room, and stead of all mankind; the guilt of the Sin was imputed, and corrupted nature conveyed, to all their posterity descending from them by ordinary generation, being now 110conceived in Sin, and by nature children 111of wrath, the servants of Sin, the subjects 112of death and all other miseries, spiritual, temporal and eternal, unless the Lord Jesus 113set them free. 4. From this original corruption, whereby we are 114utterly indisposed, disabled, and made opposite to all good, and wholly inclined to all evil, do 115proceed all actual transgressions. 5. The corruption of nature, during this Life, doth 116remain in those that are regenerated: and although it be through Christ pardoned, and mortified, yet both it self, and the first motions thereof, are truely and properly 117Sin.

105 Gen. 3.12,13. 2 Cor. 11 3.
106 Rom. 3.23.
107 Rom 5.12 &c.
108 Tit. 1.15 Gen. 6.5. Jer. 17 9. Rom. 3.10-19.
109 Rom. 5.12-19. 1 Cor. 15.21,22.45.49.
110 Ps. 51.5. Job 14.4.
111 Eph. 2.3.
112 Rom. 6.20. & ch. 5.12.
113 Heb. 2.14. 1 Thes. 1.10.
114 Rom. 8.7. Col. 1.21. 115 Jam. 1 14,15. Mat. 15.19.
116 Rom. 7.18.23. Eccles. 7.20. 1 Joh. 1.8.
117 Rom. 7.24.25. Gal. 5.17.

bbas 64

Religious Affiliation
Calvinist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
We sin because we are sinners

Top Bottom