The Character or Form of God

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
On the lighter side of things, one day, I found myself saying something like "I have the memory like an elephant, and I may be riding some Democrats all the way to Jerusalem."

I had no context for that comment. I just said or wrote it online one day.

In other words, you had nothing in post #(7) that would make you believe I was a Mason. Instead you just got some 'divine' revelation.

That's rich.

Lees

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
No, no. You specifically were addressing post #(7) when you made your accusation. I see why you don't reply to my specific posts now. You got burned with post (7). Crawfish.

Just because I referenced the Reformation doesn't make me anti-Catholic. Certainly doesn't make me a Mason.

Lees
I was specificly addressing post #7 in your dismissal of what came before.

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
What is most pertinent right now in spiritual warfare? Lilith has been in the media a lot. Do I need to show you further proof?

Are you defending freemasons, and other occultists in that?

I can make a strong as steel argument.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I was specificly addressing post #7 in your dismissal of what came before.

Now you're adding lying to your false accusation. You specifically said in post #(8) concerning my post #(7), "What comes to mind when I read that was Freemasonry."

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
No, by what I said in post #(7) I was accused of being a Mason. The burden lies on the accuser to prove what I said made him think I was a Mason.

In other words, you can't prove you're a woman on a forum.

Lees
What I can and have proven is, I am of the NC, you have not. You keep thumping an older than old covenant curse spoken to and laid upon 1 person. You are applying it to all moving forward, including over NC believers. Facts!

You assert what Christ loathing Jews believe, as do their pets-Evangelicals, who are "Stabled" under Rabbis- as truth! Rabbis call it ( To Stable the goy). Facts!

This false interpretation of Genesis is a Talmudic fallacy. It is the false premise of the so- called Noahide Laws. You are not speaking to an ignoramus.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
What is most pertinent right now in spiritual warfare? Lilith has been in the media a lot. Do I need to show you further proof?

Are you defending freemasons, and other occultists in that?

I can make a strong as steel argument.

Again you try and blow smoke and ignore the question. What in post #(7) made you think I was a Mason?

Lees

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
What I can and have proven is, I am of the NC, you have not. You keep thumping an older than old covenant curse spoken to and laid upon 1 person. You are applying it to all moving forward, including over NC believers. Facts!

You assert what Christ loathing Jews believe, as do their pets-Evangelicals, who are "Stabled" under Rabbis- as truth! Rabbis call it ( To Stable the goy). Facts!

This false interpretation of Genesis is a Talmudic fallacy. It is the false premise of the so- called Noahide Laws. You are not speaking to an ignoramus.

Don't worry, I know you can't prove you're a woman on a forum. Just keep your skirt down.

Lees

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
In other words, you had nothing in post #(7) that would make you believe I was a Mason. Instead you just got some 'divine' revelation.

That's rich.

Lees

That is Narcissistic. (At this point.)

I don't care to talk about you. You are non-player.

Go away?

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
That is Narcissistic. (At this point.)

I don't care to talk about you. You are non-player.

Go away?

No, you can't support your accusation. And whatever your playing, I want no part of.

That's fine.

Lees

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
God curses to the third and fourth generation. Given some of your ancestors were Freemasons....how is your family doing right now? They blessed, doing well, in good business? Are they finding divorce and other off things?

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I know the Kabbalistic version of Eve -Lilith, and according to mythology ( which is still applicable to pagans) is all over media and society. She is called Folly in the book-The Wisdom of Solomon and the Proverbs. She is a feminine spirit that folllows after Lucifer in rebellion. She is the stench female rebellion. Point?

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I work to
I know the Kabbalistic version of Eve -Lilith, and according to mythology ( which is still applicable to pagans) is all over media and society. She is called Folly in the book-The Wisdom of Solomon and the Proverbs. She is a feminine spirit that folllows after Lucifer in rebellion. She is the stench female rebellion. Point?
The Pagan Japanese seemed to have thing in common with Western Occultist.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Don't worry, I know you can't prove you're a woman on a forum. Just keep your skirt down.

Lees
Again, prove you are a follower of the NC. Clearly, I am not in question concerning that, you are.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I work to

The Pagan Japanese seemed to have thing in common with Western Occultist.
Are you Japanese or something, from Japan, live there???

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Are you Japanese or something, from Japan, live there???
God Almighty is International, working to build The Kingdom of God. I am aware of things.

Sin Eater. Japan is full of sin?

Video: Attack on Titan

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Lees
Deflection. Put on some big boy pants and own what you rep and I'll keep my ladyhood manners. Stop walking in the shadow of deception and come clean. Cowards all cowards deceivers are . Christ is the Man, He spoke in the light no angles, a straight shooter.

Deception is never an outward lie, it is wrapped in a kiss of truth. If it were not, it would be seen as it truly is- a lie. That is why Jews cozy up to some goy, they need them to help malign the truth. Deception is a carefully crafted maligned truth. You heard "the devil is in the details"? well, those with the mind of Christ unravel those lying details like the uncoiling of serpent tails/tales.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
God Almighty is International, working to build The Kingdom of God. I am aware of things.

😱🤣Ok what gives? I can't believe I am even going to entertain this. I must be bored. What are you saying this is allegory for? Distractions.... distractions....

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

It's clear that God is international based on what he said to father Abraham 🙄 Lol! Do you eat sinners? Inquiring minds want to know......

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
God curses to the third and fourth generation. Given some of your ancestors were Freemasons....how is your family doing right now? They blessed, doing well, in good business? Are they finding divorce and other off things?

Is this addressed to me. If so, I thought you didn't want to talk about me. Change of mind?

Still trying to cover up your false accusation of me being a Mason based on my post #(7) I see. And your lie in your post #(43).

Lees

Last edited:
Top Bottom