The Character or Form of God

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I have been a life long Christian. Faith starts with belief. Faith is a journey of getting to know God. My journey in faith really started to take off around the age of 30. A big part of that, was realizing the character of God. Growing in faith with God, whom has invisible qualities, you may need to have his character right.

A lot of Christian will tell you God is Love. (1 John 4:8) That is easy enough. One day, a decade or so ago, I was scrolling down my Facebook News Feed, and on a veterans Facebook, he wrote: "The Lord is a Man of War." (Exodus 15:3) I am a veteran. For some reason, that made me nervous or I didn't like the idea. The Lord is a man of war would be a theme that runs through the Bible. (Isaiah 42:13)(Matthew 10:34-37)

The Lord is a man of war, made me a little nervous, at first, but I identified something in myself. Over the next few months, slowly, my perceptions changed.

God is love. Jesus chastises and rebukes those he loves. (Hebrew 12:6)(Revelations 3:19)

With a few small corrections, someone with some false perceptions they had, for whatever reason, they may become centered on God. God has a Form, like Plato and the Forms. God is the most ideal version of himself. Given someone had a post modern mush God, they may not like that Jesus chastises and rebukes. They may have been selectively reading. Given we are centered on the character of God, the Form of God, with some prayer and Bible study, we may be wearing our full armor of God. (Ephesian 6: 10-18) People who love Jesus, love Truth and Justice.

Last edited:

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Plato and the Forms is something I discovered, around the age of 30, after finding God in a big way. Plato and The Forms, it has been "Spiritually Relevant."

Short Video: Plato On: The Forms

The Stone Rejected By The Builders Becomes the Chief Cornerstone. (Psalms 118:22)(Luke 20:9-19)(Acts 4:11)(1 Peter 2)

Given we are centered on God, with the Character or correct Form of God, with God, we may be able to see God working in the world. Given we can see God, we may be able to see things "Not God" as well. Things "Not-God" may have had a character and were doing some very particular things. Are you aware of Satan's Scheme's? There may have been a Form there.

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Angels have functions. Arch Angel Michael has been known as Mankind's Advocate. Satan was an accuser. God is judge. We have a Courtroom.

Angels have functions. There may have been angels that governed over various aspects of creation. Said Angels, whether they were God's Angels or Fallen Angels, they may have had a Form.

Angels are mostly immortal beings that have functions. Demons were "Birthed" in man, made in the image of God, in sin. Given something was demonic, there may have been a form there too. Can men be pregnant? They may have birthed demons.

I am trying to keep this light. I could terrify all of you. Maybe you should pray and reflect some. Someone should be centered on God, with the character of God, with a Fear of God.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Angels have functions. Arch Angel Michael has been known as Mankind's Advocate. Satan was an accuser. God is judge. We have a Courtroom.

Angels have functions. There may have been angels that governed over various aspects of creation. Said Angels, whether they were God's Angels or Fallen Angels, they may have had a Form.

Angels are mostly immortal beings that have functions. Demons were "Birthed" in man, made in the image of God, in sin. Given something was demonic, there may have been a form there too. Can men be pregnant? They may have birthed demons.

I am trying to keep this light. I could terrify all of you. Maybe you should pray and reflect some. Someone should be centered on God, with the character of God, with a Fear of God.
Demons are disembodied Nephilim spirits. Please terrify people.😁

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
We read the New Testament from an Old Testament understanding. There are some hard things in the OId Testament. Scary things. Seeing the Spiritual.....well..... takes some emotional detachment, and some conditioning through God. God is hard. God is square.

What do you want? Do you want fame? Do you want attention? Do you want money? Do you want write a book? What do you want? Given The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want. (Psalms 23) Someone is letting go and allowing God to shepherd them, and they are working in God's good plans.

Demons are disembodied Nephilim spirits. Please terrify people.😁

Cain slew is brother Able. This was the first murder. This may have birthed a demon. I like Fr. Ripperger, an Exorcist, with free lectures on Youtube. He says some interesting things. I discovered him, one day, doing research. I had been experiencing and seeing some interesting things. He helped validate, in his own way, some things that I was experiencing or seeing.

Given a flood happened, and there were demons with the men prior to the flood, those demons may have still been around. Lilith is a figure that has been popping up in the media a lot recently. Lilith comes out of Talmudic Judaism. Lilith was said to be Adam's first wife before Eve, made equally. She refused to be under Adam. She flew away, and she "Birthed" demons and abominations. That may be like the Dragon from Beowulf. She has popped up in the media a lot more recently, like in Diablo 4. Lilith is used and revered by Occult Feminists. The Form of Lilith may be in "The Last Jedi." They specifically state Lilith. They use a Lilith Form in the movie, associated with Feminism.

Lilith was not Adam's first wife. She was a demon birthed through the sins of men.

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
A demon would not be a "Disembodied Spirit of Nephilim." Your body is a temple. The spirit of God dwells in a man.

Given someone was in a lot of sin, their body may have been a vessel.....a vessel for what? The wages of sin are death, and someone who was in a lot of sin, may have had demons. There are different layers to possession.

Someone's mind or conscious may have aligned with something to become "More Possessed." In various Mythologies, where they talk about Reincarnation, that may have been a "More Possessed Person," or someone perceiving something through a demonic spirit. Ancestor worship may have had to do with demons as well.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Plato and the Forms is something I discovered, around the age of 30, after finding God in a big way. Plato and The Forms, it has been "Spiritually Relevant."

Short Video: Plato On: The Forms

The Stone Rejected By The Builders Becomes the Chief Cornerstone. (Psalms 118:22)(Luke 20:9-19)(Acts 4:11)(1 Peter 2)

Given we are centered on God, with the Character or correct Form of God, with God, we may be able to see God working in the world. Given we can see God, we may be able to see things "Not God" as well. Things "Not-God" may have had a character and were doing some very particular things. Are you aware of Satan's Scheme's? There may have been a Form there.

The Bible is the written record where we understand God and the Spirit world, and our relation to it. Not Plato. Trying to merge Platonic thinking with Christianity is always a mistake. The same is true in trying to merge Aristotle's thinking with Christianity, or any other of the world's philosophers. A mistake.

Christianity has already made these mistakes. The Reformation was a turning away from the world's philosophical thinking as much as it was breaking away from the Roman Church. It was going back to the Bible as our only source of authority.

If any are interested in this subject, I suggest the book "How Should We Then Live, The Rise and Decline of Western Thought and Culture" by Francis A. Schaeffer.

Lees

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
The Bible is the written record where we understand God and the Spirit world, and our relation to it. Not Plato. Trying to merge Platonic thinking with Christianity is always a mistake. The same is true in trying to merge Aristotle's thinking with Christianity, or any other of the world's philosophers. A mistake.

Christianity has already made these mistakes. The Reformation was a turning away from the world's philosophical thinking as much as it was breaking away from the Roman Church. It was going back to the Bible as our only source of authority.

If any are interested in this subject, I suggest the book "How Should We Then Live, The Rise and Decline of Western Thought and Culture" by Francis A. Schaeffer.

Lees

What comes to mind as I read that was Freemasonry. Are you a Freemason?

To Occult - To Hide Away.

The Stone Rejected By The Builders becomes the Chief Cornerstone. (Psalms 118:22)(Luke 20:9-19)(1 Peter 2)

What is a Builder? There are layers to this. A builder may have been a laborer. A builder may have been an architect. A builder may have been a teacher of religious law shaping how people think and perceive. That would be The Parable of the Tenant Farmers.

There were Builders in Judah. There were Builders in Rome. There were Builders in China. The spiritual works in a particular way. God is a creator. There may be signs for a Missionary or Apostle to what has been going on Spiritually. In Rome, around Christ's lifetime, Pan the Greek false god of shepherd died. These looked to be a sign of the coming of the Messiah. There were many interesting things going on in Rome.

Given we are to ask an Orthodox Priest about Greek Philosophy, he may have said "We took what we could use." God is a creator. Someone like Socrates looked to have the character of a Biblical prophet. God may have placed him towards people coming into understanding later.

Someone like Thomas Aquinas was a major figure in Western Philosophy. Thomas Aquinas wrote things like "The Nature of Angels." Protestant theologians didn't like that. That gets into "Extra Biblical" Territory. Given someone is already saved, given someone has God, understanding of Angels brings greater meaning. We are in plus territory like in the Parable of the 10 Minas.

To Occult- To Hide Away.

I not an Orthodox Christian, but in Orthodox Christianity, Christian Mysticism is Part and Parcel. Inseparable. The goal is a state of One With God. In Protestant Christianity, given we are to talk to your average Christian about Christian Mysticism, they may have thought "Freemason, Gnostic, Yuck, gross"......or they were a Freemason hiding out. Something was Hidden Away or Occulted.

I am in Hermit Christianity. I live alone, and as a hermit, more or less, living with God. There is no one to complain to.

Last edited:

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
What was my starting point for the understanding here?

I am not a Bible Scholar or Philosopher with an advanced degree. I am Social Studies teacher and a US Veteran. I was a pretty regular man. I received a calling around the age of 30. (Luke 3:23) I started working for God.

The last Church I attended regularly was a Primitive Baptist Church. A lot of what I write about came through experience. I didn't learn it in Church. I was experiencing God, hearing God's voice, and doing. One of the ways we love God is by "Doing." God's plan is God's Kingdom. I work to build The Kingdom of God. That may mean that the Greater Church comes back together at some point.

Working for God, I ended up in a lot of spiritual warfare. A lot. Constantly. I am aware of a lot of things. Theology, where we are now, the reason for theology, is that theology is Revelation. Revelation is what separates Theology from Philosophy.

Getting into Socrates and Plato........God taught me about Satan.

Socratic Paradox - Given all men are out to do what they believe is good, or in their best interest, how can evil exist? Satan existed. Satan was a liar and a thief. He worked to skew men's perspectives.

- For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8)

Christianity is a Go or a No-Go. Someone is Pass or Fail. They met the standard, or they did not. They were darkness, or The Light of the Lord. Satan goal was that man worshiped "anything but God." Darkness. He was known as the Prince of Darkness, The Lord of Lies. Jesus Christ is the Light and Truth of the World. Many men may have been in The Cave of Darkness and False Perceptions. The Cave of Lies. Jesus leads people out.

That was my starting point. Working for God, as a man in calling, I ended up with massive recall memory. Anything I had read or watched that was pertinent to building God's Kingdom, and serving God, it may have come to mind suddenly.

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Question: Thomas Aquinas did not separate Fallen Angels and Demons. You do. Can you explain more?

The spirit of God works through what you are aware of. Given a man has never been to the ocean, he may have a hard time describing it.

We may be a product of our times. What was important, and what people were thinking about during Thomas Aquinas time, may be different from today. Having the Internet makes a man overpowered with the spirit of God.

I have engaged in spiritual warfare with Fallen Angels. I have been demonically oppressed at times. Those are different entities. Fr Ripperger, a Catholic Exorcist, with very particular testimony, and free lectures on YouTube, helped me put some experiences into better context.

I have testimony. Given I give my testimony, some of you may have nightmares or may not be able to sleep well. There is a learning curve, and most of you are newbs.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
@Manonfire63

What did I say that made you think I am a Mason, which I am not.

I doubt anything you say in your testimony is going to cause any lack of sleep for anyone here. And on a forum, testimonies cannot be verified. The more sensational they become, the less I believe them.

Your posts carry a narcissistic tone . As though you are the mature spiritual believer and the rest just don't understand.

Every believer who carries the Gospel to another is engaged in the spiritual warfare. Demonic possession or oppression is not synonymous with spiritual maturity.

My opinion.

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
@Manonfire63

I doubt anything you say in your testimony is going to cause any lack of sleep for anyone here. And on a forum, testimonies cannot be verified. The more sensational they become, the less I believe them.

Your posts carry a narcissistic tone . As though you are the mature spiritual believer and the rest just don't understand.

Every believer who carries the Gospel to another is engaged in the spiritual warfare. Demonic possession or oppression is not synonymous with spiritual maturity.

My opinion.

Lees
🙄As if a Mason would tell the truth. Please. The first vow is to lie for the cause. Hence, 🤫. You couldn't tell the truth if you tried as a Mason. The fact you say you are a Christian yet, all you say is in doublespeak and is therefore, against Christianity- shows you highly sus.

Your doublespeak is indicative of one who follows the father of lies. Prove you are not a Mason.

Forums are shady, gloomy places of deception many times. I am guided to enter them at times to give the 411 not so much for children of God but to the goats, so that they may see their end. I love God's aha! gotcha moments. Also, I am to show that God is sovereign over the affairs of men including those who are goats.

Masons, and all secret societies are following the fallen nature script written in the code by satan. It is revealed to all children of God in prophecy. God speaks in Wisdom His riddles and parables because satan cast off his wisdom and cannot understand what God says . Wisdom reveals the plans and plots of the fallen. Their age is coming to an end as to having anymore majority rule. At their pinnacle they will expericence their removal. They will not realize their " vision" desolation is decreed to their end.

The Elect of God reveal the elite of the lower case god of this world- plans. The role of those to the left of God of 🤫 societies think themselves of jazzy mind, I am to reveal them as fools, even from within their own traps set for me and people like me.

However, I can't be trapped because God's providence is over me.

The secret societies do predictive programming God simple predicts all before one can even act, before he even exists as an individual.

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
@Manonfire63

My opinion.

Lees

Why did I think you were a Freemason? I conduct spiritual warfare, through God, for a living. It is part of my job. It came to me.

- We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)

Part of Spiritual Warfare has been a war of words, a war of thoughts. Any philosopher, after Christ, that was commenting on The Soul, Spirits, or God, they may have been making themselves false prophets, and conducting Spiritual Warfare. They may have been shaping how people thought.

A Freemason may have been a dragon. A dragon has a Gold Hoard? Knowledge is greater than Silver or Gold. They worked to occult away knowledge. They may have been very anti-Catholic Ritualism during the day, and then were doing Occult Ritualism at night. The leader of the KKK would be a Dragon. There are Ties there. He was one way during the day, he was something else at night.

Are you just trying to be "Not-Catholic?" I am not Catholic. I Identified that history didn't start with Martin Luther. To be more, to grow more in faith, I needed to not hate The Catholics. Which I didn't, but I came from a family that had a bias.

Personally, I worked to align myself with the prophets of the Bible. Doing so, I found some things in common over time, with some Saints. I don't like to be wrong. I work to be perfect in God.

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes

I have been working for God full time since February 2014. Did you know what I was going to do today? I didn't either other than work for God towards building The Kingdom of God. I took my cues. I ended up homeless. I kept working for God on my iphone4. I was only homeless for 2 1/2 months. Through God, I found a way out.

I spent a lot of time around theological communities. Some theologians, they may be the root of a problem. We are talking PhD theological communities. I spent time on reddit on Catholic Philosophy there. Theologically, I may have ended up closer to a Traditional Catholic, without being one, so we mostly got along alright, for a few years.

I may have authority from God regardless.

- And say unto him, By what authority doesn't thou these things? and who gave thee this authority to do these things? (Mark 11:28-30)

I am not Jesus. Through God, I may have authority.

Does that hurt your feelings?

You thought you were in control. You are not. You are projecting your narcissism.

Last edited:

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
🙄As if a Mason would tell the truth. Please. The first vow is to lie for the cause. Hence, 🤫. You couldn't tell the truth if you tried as a Mason. The fact you say you are a Christian yet, all you say is in doublespeak and is therefore, against Christianity- shows you highly sus.

Your doublespeak is indicative of one who follows the father of lies. Prove you are not a Mason.

I was asked a question and answered. If you don't want to believe me, that's up to you.

Your accusation that what I say is 'doublespeak' and 'against Christianity' is false. I support what I say with Scripture. You call it 'doublespeak' because Scripture is against you. As we have seen.

I don't need to prove I am not a Mason. I just said I am not a Mason. I wouldn't know how to prove it. What do you suggest? Here's an idea. Prove to me you're a woman. I can't wait.

Lees

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Why did I think you were a Freemason? I conduct spiritual warfare, through God, for a living. It is part of my job. It came to me.

- We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)

Part of Spiritual Warfare has been a war of words, a war of thoughts. Any philosopher, after Christ, that was commenting on The Soul, Spirits, or God, they may have been making themselves false prophets, and conducting Spiritual Warfare. They may have been shaping how people thought.

A Freemason may have been a dragon. A dragon has a Gold Hoard? Knowledge is greater than Silver or Gold. They worked to occult away knowledge. They may have been very anti-Catholic Ritualism during the day, and then were doing Occult Ritualism at night. The leader of the KKK would be a Dragon. There are Ties there. He was one way during the day, he was something else at night.

Are you just trying to be "Not-Catholic?" I am not Catholic. I Identified that history didn't start with Martin Luther. To be more, to grow more in faith, I needed to not hate The Catholics. Which I didn't, but I came from a family that had a bias.

Personally, I worked to align myself with the prophets of the Bible. Doing so, I found some things in common over time, with some Saints. I don't like to be wrong. I work to be perfect in God.

Nice speech. But you didn't answer my question. What did I say that made you think I am a Mason?

Until you answer that, everything else you say is just smoke.

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I was asked a question and answered. If you don't want to believe me, that's up to you.

Your accusation that what I say is 'doublespeak' and 'against Christianity' is false. I support what I say with Scripture. You call it 'doublespeak' because Scripture is against you. As we have seen.

I don't need to prove I am not a Mason. I just said I am not a Mason. I wouldn't know how to prove it. What do you suggest? Here's an idea. Prove to me you're a woman. I can't wait.

Lees
Lol! I know it!🤣 and old covenant curses transcend and surpass the NC mercy, grace, renewal and stick. Blacks of all ages are cursed because of Noah for all times even though it was only upon his son. Not because of his pigment either as you assert but because of the shame and disgust he felt toward his father.🙄Oy vey!

You know you said that with your false interp of that Genesis account. Then you do all your two step and doublespeak as though I'm stupid! We are in the NC, curses need not apply!

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Lol! I know it!🤣 and old covenant curses transcend and surpass the NC mercy, grace, renewal and stick. Blacks of all ages are cursed because of Noah for all times even though it was only upon his son. Not because of his pigment either as you assert but because of the shame and disgust he felt toward his father.🙄Oy vey!

You know you said that with your false interp of that Genesis account. Then you do all your two step and doublespeak as though I'm stupid! We are in the NC, curses need not apply!
With that said, admit you are wrong Lees and pronounce the supremacy of the NC and exalt Christ and His elect mother in whom the promise made to Abraham is fulfilled!

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Nice speech. But you didn't answer my question. What did I say that made you think I am a Mason?

Until you answer that, everything else you say is just smoke.

Lees
Oh please! The burden of proof lays upon you. However, even this forum can be a set up, not just you. Exalt Mother Mary according to the promise. As I have said, what's at the front door can simply be a hook. " You will know them by their fruits". The little interaction I have had with you is very telling.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes

(Gen. 9:24-27) is not part of the Mosaic Covenant. And you misrepresent what I said. (Gen. 9:24-27) speaks to race as a whole. No doubt there are many saved of Ham. But Ham's descendants as a race are still under the curse and lack of blessing from Noah.

Well, you were found to be ignorant of Scripture, which I showed you. Anyone can make an error. But you refuse to acknowledge your error. Which makes you suspect...in my opinion.

Again, prove to me you're a woman.

Lees

Top Bottom