Welcome to Christianity Haven, thank you for visiting! If you have not already, we invite you to create an account and join in on the many discussions we have!
Please be aware that when registering you must not register while using a VPN. Any registrations made using a VPN will be rejected.
Additionally, registration emails are not being sent out which is an issue that is being worked on. Your registration may go into an approval queue for admin approval. We work to send manual emails to the email on file, so please ensure the email you use is one you can readily access!
No, but my favorite fiction book is The Art of Racing in the Rain and there’s the implication that reincarnation occurred. It made me feel better because it was such a sad tearjerker of a book.
No I only believe in incarnation. It is given to man once to live, once to die and then the judgement. If ppl remember stuff from hundreds of years ago from another life, I think it's just a demon who first haunted someone else, so he knows all the details from their life or he just lies and makes up stuff.
In Howard Storm's near-death experience, Jesus allegedly told Howard that reincarnation does happen, but very rarely and only in special circumstances. So, while I'm open to the idea that it might be possible, I don't think it's a normal occurence.
No I only believe in incarnation. It is given to man once to live, once to die and then the judgement. If ppl remember stuff from hundreds of years ago from another life, I think it's just a demon who first haunted someone else, so he knows all the details from their life or he just lies and makes up stuff.
Indeed. The Bible teaches that “It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 27:9) KJV). So the answer to the question would seem to be "no."
There have been some small movements among Christians that argue for the idea of reincarnation being Scriptural, but the evidence--in Scripture--for such a view is scant and ambiguous.
Recollections of "previous lifetimes" and the like are difficult or impossible to explain, but so are a hundred other mysteries of that sort. These are just unexplained; they are not "proof" of reincarnation.