Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Please let us know how we can pray for you/friends/family this month?

Kathy06

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Yes
Thanks for creating this thread Kathy :)

I am waiting on a God chosen life partner and feel so exhausted as the wait has been quite long.

Can you please Pray that God connects me to HIS chosen life partner for me at the earliest through HIS grace. I am growing anxious every single day and feel depressed to see everyone getting settled around me while me still struggling to find the right one.

Pastor Roy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I will pray for you

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Thanks for creating this thread Kathy :)

I am waiting on a God chosen life partner and feel so exhausted as the wait has been quite long.

Can you please Pray that God connects me to HIS chosen life partner for me at the earliest through HIS grace. I am growing anxious every single day and feel depressed to see everyone getting settled around me while me still struggling to find the right one.

Praying for you. 🙏

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Keep my son and his wife in your prayers as they just had their second miscarriage in 6 months with 2 different issues. They are surrounded by wonderful people praying and counseling as they move forward from this second one. It is very difficult.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Keep my son and his wife in your prayers as they just had their second miscarriage in 6 months with 2 different issues. They are surrounded by wonderful people praying and counseling as they move forward from this second one. It is very difficult.m

I'm sorry to hear this. :(

I'm praying for them. 🙏

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I'd like to propose a different prayer and that's for thanking God for protecting my father tonight who got scammed when a guy who came to his door claimed to be from the utility company. Except he wasn't. My dad felt pressured into letting him inside and wondered if the guy had a gun. The guy kept my dad busy while another man entered the home to search for valuables but my dad keeps all that in a safety deposit box at the bank. The first guy asked my dad if their truck was blocking the driveway and if he was expecting anyone and he said Yeah that his friend was on the way. So the men left right away and my dad called the police.

Thanking God tonight that my dad kept his cool and that he wasn't killed.

Prayers for the senior citizens who have to deal with this type of thing!

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
What did the police do? Also, any updates about your surgery?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What did the police do? Also, any updates about your surgery?

The police only took a report since that's all they could do. My dad lives close to an expressway and unfortunately that is a quick escape for criminals who can go into the big city within a half hour and disappear. My dad is going to get a security system set up.

No word on my surgery yet because hospitals are still full of covid patients. Thanks for asking :)

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I'd like to propose a different prayer and that's for thanking God for protecting my father tonight who got scammed when a guy who came to his door claimed to be from the utility company. Except he wasn't. My dad felt pressured into letting him inside and wondered if the guy had a gun. The guy kept my dad busy while another man entered the home to search for valuables but my dad keeps all that in a safety deposit box at the bank. The first guy asked my dad if their truck was blocking the driveway and if he was expecting anyone and he said Yeah that his friend was on the way. So the men left right away and my dad called the police.

Thanking God tonight that my dad kept his cool and that he wasn't killed.

Prayers for the senior citizens who have to deal with this type of thing!
Am thankful you father realized something was "off" here and was able to convince the he was getting company and they left and left him unharmed. Glad to see also, that he is putting security cameras up.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
We are still in the bitter cold here and many people are without power and water. I know we are not the only state suffering, but for us, this hasn't happened. Last hard freeze was around 40 years ago. We rarely get below 40, much less the temps we have had here. Praying for sun and warmth. Praying that the workers stay safe while fixing the issues. Praying they can find the water main breakage that is causing our water issues. They think it is in a pipe under water now.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
We are still in the bitter cold here and many people are without power and water. I know we are not the only state suffering, but for us, this hasn't happened. Last hard freeze was around 40 years ago. We rarely get below 40, much less the temps we have had here. Praying for sun and warmth. Praying that the workers stay safe while fixing the issues. Praying they can find the water main breakage that is causing our water issues. They think it is in a pipe under water now.

I was wondering about you and I'm so glad you logged in! Hopefully next week is the 60s for you :)

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I was wondering about you and I'm so glad you logged in! Hopefully next week is the 60s for you :)
Saturdays suppose to get in the mid-60s and Sunday up to 70. Another cold one tonight and then suppose to start warming. They must have found the water leak or something as our water pressure is very good now.

Top Bottom