Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The majority of comments favor an act of God... thoughts?

NathanH83

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
When George Floyd saw the cops coming, he swallowed all of his pills of fentanyl so that he wouldn’t get caught with them. That’s why he died. He had 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. Enough to kill a horse. Derrick Chauvin didn’t block his trachea and choke him to death.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
When George Floyd saw the cops coming, he swallowed all of his pills of fentanyl so that he wouldn’t get caught with them. That’s why he died. He had 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. Enough to kill a horse. Derrick Chauvin didn’t block his trachea and choke him to death.
I just looked into that, the only argument they use it that 'others who have taken more than that amount didn't die'... yeah it's called tolerance!

The police would have probably got up and assessed Floyd if it weren't for the surrounding mob, looks like they were caught like a deer in headlights.. standing up right before the medics arrived might have been awkward but probably not as bad as kneeling on a dead man.

George was no saint and neither are the rioters and worshipers of this image, it's become a beast and a scapegoat to excuse themselves of "rightful retaliation"... The verdict of the trial was more of a national safety concern in my opinion

Last edited:

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I just looked into that, the only argument they use it that 'others who have taken more than that amount didn't die'... yeah it's called tolerance!

The police would have probably got up and assessed Floyd if it weren't for the surrounding mob, looks like they were caught like a deer in headlights.. standing up right before the medics arrived might have been awkward but probably not as bad as kneeling on a dead man.

George was no saint and neither are the rioters and worshipers of this image, it's become a beast and a scapegoat to excuse themselves of "rightful retaliation"... The verdict of the trial was more of a national safety concern in my opinion
The "surrounding mob?" Really Andrew? There was around 9-11 people on the curb and they didn't have tasers and guns, the police did. One of the persons in the "mob" as you put it was an ems person who offered to assist with CPR. That's not a mob. They should have turned him over and started CPR long before they did. He was motionless for several minutes before the medics ever got there to assist.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The "surrounding mob?" Really Andrew? There was around 9-11 people on the curb and they didn't have tasers and guns, the police did. One of the persons in the "mob" as you put it was an ems person who offered to assist with CPR. That's not a mob. They should have turned him over and started CPR long before they did. He was motionless for several minutes before the medics ever got there to assist.
don't get me wrong, if I were there with them I would be just as angry, when I saw the video the first time I was outraged! I saw a man handcuffed and pinned down like a wild beast and clearly in need of help... after the cop stayed kneeled on the dead mans neck I felt I was seeing pure evil. After watching the 2 hour uncut footage it really does appear that the cops werent out to kill a black man, Derek deserves his sentence regardless, he lit the fuse, I knew it was going to be LA 92 times 10 after the incident, and had he walked free it would be triple that..
I was actually hoping Derek would admit his fault, admit that he was bewildered in front of spectators, that he knew Floyd was under the influence and didnt know what to do, that he panicked and made a terrible decision by not getting up after the man had clearly died. It wouldnt help his case but it would help his soul.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
From what I've read/seen on the subject, Floyd was a very useful media focus point to get the "black lives matter" crowd out into the streets so that another "wave" of Covid could justify more lock-downs on the pretense of lack of social distancing...which is why it was likely allowed unhindered, while the lock-down protests were treated savagely.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
From what I've read/seen on the subject, Floyd was a very useful media focus point to get the "black lives matter" crowd out into the streets so that another "wave" of Covid could justify more lock-downs on the pretense of lack of social distancing...which is why it was likely allowed unhindered, while the lock-down protests were treated savagely.

Perhaps, but it was one of many things that largely trashed the credibility of the official story that we needed lockdowns. When it became clear that members of an extended family gathering was deadly but thousands of people marching in protest was not it was increasingly hard to take anything else that officialdom said on the subject seriously.

When state governors defied their own orders to join a protest march they lost all credibility in the eyes of many.

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
First thing I thought when I saw this article was God speaking in regards to his disapproval of false idols and false idol worship. God doesn't like seeing worship going elsewhere hence the lightening strike that only destroyed the outer layer of the wall where the mural is painted and not the entire thing.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
First thing I thought when I saw this article was God speaking in regards to his disapproval of false idols and false idol worship. God doesn't like seeing worship going elsewhere hence the lightening strike that only destroyed the outer layer of the wall where the mural is painted and not the entire thing.
Bingo!

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I kind of thought of that too. It's a reminder to all of us.

Top Bottom