How many of you are dating or looking for a significant other?

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey Messy, I am feeling the same way about guys now. I mean the ones on the dating site. They can go take a flying leap for all I care right now. I hope you can get some good sleep. This dating site thing wears a person out! I'm tired of these guys there.

Yes I'm done with them. It really wears out. Lol as if you go from one rollercoaster to another. Pfiew I need some rest.
It was so sweet. I felt so alone yesterday so I went out with my brother, we ate a pizza and then I was home alone and went to Facebook since they banned me from cf and this guy I know from a Dutch forum from 3 years back where we both got banned when we talked about healing from God and Israel and who I always stayed in contact with just as Facebook friends with a bunch of other christians, he all of a sudden started to chat. I wonder if he saw my pity party hahahahaha. I never talk to him, well just comments on posts and some likes, but we don't chat. So he started about my kids and he loved kids and he plays soccer with his nephews. Can I ask you a personal question, if not you can just say so. Are you married or something? How old are you? So cute. I thought he was 30 or something, he looks really young but he's 38. We had a real nice conversation til 2.30 at night and my pic is a stupid monkey so lol he said why do you use that one? It was really sweet. I mean if he doesn't talk again still this was just so cute. And I had dreamt that, funny.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
I decided I am going to meet a guy from POF. We had a real long conversation one night till 5 am in the morning. He is so interesting compared to many guys I know. He is going to buy me dinner one of these days when we meet.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
I decided I am going to meet a guy from POF. We had a real long conversation one night till 5 am in the morning. He is so interesting compared to many guys I know. He is going to buy me dinner one of these days when we meet.
Oh that's great!

Jesus Saves

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
One thing about dating sites is that you may think you've got a gemstone. When you meet him, you quickly learn that he is a false gemstone.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
One thing about dating sites is that you may think you've got a gemstone. When you meet him, you quickly learn that he is a false gemstone.

Well, I haven't judged all the guys as bad. I just will see what they are like by meeting them.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship

There are good ones on them. I know married couples who met each other there, but it's not for me, dating sites. Pfff way too much effort.
The guy from Facebook didn't react anymore. Don't know if he is shy or uninterested. I'll never know lol. I gave up. Got a word in church that I had to wait for the right one. Well since I hate waiting I just gave up and go on with my life. If some day in 10 years he shows up I'm afraid I'm so used to being single that I don't want to anymore. I just want to do something useful with my life, pray, get the harvest in. I said God I need a man now and I need a hug now, so You may be my Man.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
There are good ones on them. I know married couples who met each other there, but it's not for me, dating sites. Pfff way too much effort.
The guy from Facebook didn't react anymore. Don't know if he is shy or uninterested. I'll never know lol. I gave up. Got a word in church that I had to wait for the right one. Well since I hate waiting I just gave up and go on with my life. If some day in 10 years he shows up I'm afraid I'm so used to being single that I don't want to anymore. I just want to do something useful with my life, pray, get the harvest in. I said God I need a man now and I need a hug now, so You may be my Man.

Awww that's sweet. I haven't met the one guy yet. He lives with 2 women and one of them thinks he is her man. Now why does she have that idea? Perhaps he gave her that idea at one time but he's not interested in her any more or he is just a lying cheat! Well, I don't know. I know she pays him rent and so does the other woman who is 25. The older woman is 68. I don't know any more. This seems like a real pain right now. I know what you mean about not wanting to try any more.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Awww that's sweet. I haven't met the one guy yet. He lives with 2 women and one of them thinks he is her man. Now why does she have that idea? Perhaps he gave her that idea at one time but he's not interested in her any more or he is just a lying cheat! Well, I don't know. I know she pays him rent and so does the other woman who is 25. The older woman is 68. I don't know any more. This seems like a real pain right now. I know what you mean about not wanting to try any more.

Oh no. Those men are so sweet and friendly and they can talk so good with you unlike other men. No wonder. They have a lot of female friends. Even if they do not have a relationship it would immediately be a big no for me now. I prefer one who has male friends and keeps his distance to women. Otherwise I may become a part of his harem of just friends, no thanks.

Last edited:

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I found THE most beautiful woman on the planet (inside AND out).... no need to look anymore, accept at her. And wonder why she married me.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Oh no. Those men are so sweet and friendly and they can talk so good with you unlike other men. No wonder. They have a lot of female friends. Even if they do not have a relationship it would immediately be a big no for me now. I prefer one who has male friends and keeps his distance to women. Otherwise I may become a part of his harem of just friends, no thanks.

I agree! I called the guy a few times and sometimes he shuts his phone off. I think he's a big player.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
I found THE most beautiful woman on the planet (inside AND out).... no need to look anymore, accept at her. And wonder why she married me.

That's great. I'm sure you have many wonderful qualities!

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
This Facebook friend is cute. I didn't hear from him anymore. He always posts Jews News and revival stuff. Lol now he posts a serenade from an Iranian guy to someone who doesn't see him standing. I guess he expects me to contact him lol. I'll just start a regular conversation when I come back from church. Liking his Jews News posts wasn't clear enough I think.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
This Facebook friend is cute. I didn't hear from him anymore. He always posts Jews News and revival stuff. Lol now he posts a serenade from an Iranian guy to someone who doesn't see him standing. I guess he expects me to contact him lol. I'll just start a regular conversation when I come back from church. Liking his Jews News posts wasn't clear enough I think.

That's pretty cool.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's pretty cool.

Yeah, unfortunately when I don't like someone or just as a friend I talk really easy, I guess he started chatting because I just respond to his posts like I do with everyone I don't even know, most of my Facebook friends I don't even know in person, I'm used to that with forums. But now I don't know what to say or if it's stupid to say something hahahahahahaha.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay, someone on cf singles once said just pretend that he's a girl hahahahahahaha I'm gonna try that. I'm not sure if he likes me.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Okay, someone on cf singles once said just pretend that he's a girl hahahahahahaha I'm gonna try that. I'm not sure if he likes me.

I'm kind of shy with guys as well. I don't know what they are up to. Basically I don't trust them for good reasons.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well I pretended he was a girl and just asked how his Santa Claus party was. Here that's on the 5th of december. I don't think he's interested, but we had a nice conversation. He's on internet a lot.

Last edited:

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Well I pretended he was a girl and just asked how his Santa Claus party was. Here that's on the 5th of december. I don't think he's interested, but we had a nice conversation. He's on internet a lot.

Maybe he is interested. You never know.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single

Maybe he is interested. You never know.

Top Bottom