Have you had any adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine?

NathanH83

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I found a bunch on a website called:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I had an allergic reaction to Moderna with lips and tongue tingling and tongue swelling so I had difficulty speaking. I won't be getting a 3rd booster. Since then my allergies have been out of control and the things I used to be able to take I can't anymore.

Castle Church

Religious Affiliation
Methodist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I had some stomach issues, but they were very minor. I had the J&J and then the Moderna booster, the same issue with both of them. My brother had the Moderna, but the first shot gave him a rash across his body from the neck down that took about a week to go away and was crazy itchy, he did not get the second shot due to this complication.

NathanH83

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I had an allergic reaction to Moderna with lips and tongue tingling and tongue swelling so I had difficulty speaking. I won't be getting a 3rd booster. Since then my allergies have been out of control and the things I used to be able to take I can't anymore.

Have you considered sharing your story with this website?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Have you considered sharing your story with this website?

No, it's something I would have to think about for a while.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No, it's something I would have to think about for a while.

There are several places you could post your story on public or semi public webservices. No one should assume that the one listed is "the place" for counter-media testimonies, as they are scattered all over the internet and some aren't seen by search engines. There's always the possibility someone could recognize your story and identify you here, that's a risk for anyone going public. I suppose it's a conscience choice depending on how strong you feel.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
There are several places you could post your story on public or semi public webservices. No one should assume that the one listed is "the place" for counter-media testimonies, as they are scattered all over the internet and some aren't seen by search engines. There's always the possibility someone could recognize your story and identify you here, that's a risk for anyone going public. I suppose it's a conscience choice depending on how strong you feel.

That's my concern. I like to remain anonymous but still believable. Since I have no ER or doctor record, it's just my word of what happened :( In hindsight, I should have gone to the ER and sat the 8-12 hours wait time just to have a record on file?

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I found a bunch on a website called:

@NathanH83 - I'm curious how you found this website. Did you find it via a search engine, or were you told about it?

The reason I ask: I switched to duckduckgo several years ago as my primary search engine (for privacy) and have recently had to re-think it because the search results aren't getting me to the information I seek and I've noticed more "corporate creep" (listing corporation websites first - or pages created by/sponsored by them) on search results. I found more of what I was looking for with the search engine Mojeek - but not this site.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
That's my concern. I like to remain anonymous but still believable. Since I have no ER or doctor record, it's just my word of what happened :( In hindsight, I should have gone to the ER and sat the 8-12 hours wait time just to have a record on file?

Do you use Telegram? If you are still thinking of sharing your story, or just looking for others who have had similar experiences, you might try it. You can also be anonymous there. I just did an internal search for "injuries" on Telegram and most of the channels that pop up are covid - vaccine injuries. Some have thousands of stories, depending on the channel.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Do you use Telegram? If you are still thinking of sharing your story, or just looking for others who have had similar experiences, you might try it. You can also be anonymous there. I just did an internal search for "injuries" on Telegram and most of the channels that pop up are covid - vaccine injuries. Some have thousands of stories, depending on the channel.

No, I'm not on Telegram. I'll consider it though.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I had some minor dizziness that lasted about 9 days with the second moderna vaccine shot. I have since had the booster and it had no side effect

NathanH83

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
@NathanH83 - I'm curious how you found this website. Did you find it via a search engine, or were you told about it?

The reason I ask: I switched to duckduckgo several years ago as my primary search engine (for privacy) and have recently had to re-think it because the search results aren't getting me to the information I seek and I've noticed more "corporate creep" (listing corporation websites first - or pages created by/sponsored by them) on search results. I found more of what I was looking for with the search engine Mojeek - but not this site.

Found out about it on TikTok

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Did the side effects go away eventually?

Faith

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Did the side effects go away eventually?

I still have a very severe allergy to PEG (polyethylene glycol) due to receiving the vaccine. I can't even use dishwashing liquid that contains PEG without having my throat close up. This will be a lifelong problem that I am constantly aware of now and I worry when I travel about going to a service center bathroom and washing my hands with soap that might contain PEG. I wish I hadn't gotten the vaccine to be honest. It's not like it stops people from getting covid and now we find out that more people who were vaccinated died from covid back in August than the unvaccinated.

Top Bottom