Not open for further replies.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
You quote a LINKED video that I didn't link to to make a point? Now that is a load.

Right. But I see you both mention the speed of the car, and how it can't pooooooossibly do the damage it did, so I'll just let you have your say. Besides, we all know how reliable 'Youtube' is... #eyeroll

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Exactly how fast was the car going, if you know.

How would I know that? Half the video on the net is absolute crap - with blurring video just as the car is supposed to have smacked a whole bunch of people - to immediately panning away for no known reason. In other shots it's clear they that the footage is purposely manipulated to be be blurry and even double visioned to the point where very little (besides what the people narrating are telling their listeners to believe) is hard to conclusively reckon. What I can conclusively reckon (and prove, btw) is that some of the video footage is fake. That's why I started to do a video - because the video footage out there is only going to fool people who are already zombified by their televisions and news organizations.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
How would I know that?

You suggested it:

In order for the car to do the damage it is supposed to have done it would have to have been driving at a considerable speed.

...a slow moving vehicle to plow through a bunch of people AND rear end a car THAT ALSO pushes a mid size van from a parked position into the middle of an intersection?

Good points. How fast was the car going?

That's why I started to do a video - because the video footage out there is only going to fool people who are already zombified by their televisions and news organizations.

As opposed to 'Youtube'.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
You suggested it:

As opposed to 'Youtube'.

Oh, by golly, you are right sir!

Please, tell the whole world the minimum speed it takes to

A) Plow through a crowd AND
B) Completely wreck the back end of a small-to mid sized car AND
C) Push the small-to mid sized car enough through that force to have it push the van in front of it a half block.

Please. Tell us.

What say you? 20 mph? 30?

You honestly suggesting that it could have been a slow speed makes me think you have never driven or been in an accident or you just want to be argumentative for some reason.

Or, like most people - you just can't handle that you've been lied to and fell for it. Many many people cannot handle this - especially when they have been persuaded to become emotionally attached to an event. In this latter respect - 911 and this event are no different.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
Yep, that must be it. ;)

I don't know what speed, and neither do you, nor any other armchair conspiracy theorists.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Yep, that must be it. ;)

I don't know what speed, and neither do you, nor any other armchair conspiracy theorists.

No, you argued it must be for a slow speed. You want a figure - I'd say a car like that would at the minimum have to be exceeding 50 mph to do all that damage.

You ever been in a wreck? Totaled your vehicle? My ute couldn't plow through 1 small car let alone move it with any great force to also push anything in front of it a fair distance - and I was going well over 50mph. Unlike the car said to have done all this damage - my ute was totaled and was a bigger vehicle. And hey you know what else you smug arm chair thinker? There was no crowd to plow through before all that.

Hope you think you impressed someone. In my estimation you just showed your foolishness to the world. Congrats.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
No, I asked what speed he was going. You claimed some knowledge.
And I'll be a fool to the world. I've been called worse, so it really doesn't affect me at the moment

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Crash Test - example of front - into - rear 10mph low-speed crash

If someone is hit by a car at 40 mph they are 90% likely to be killed.
If someone is hit by a car at 30 mph they are 50% likely to be killed.
If someone is hit by a car at 20 mph they are 10% likely to be killed.
http://www.safespeed.org.uk/killspeed.html

With an increase in speed, that force goes up exponentially, not on a nice, smooth curve. The math is pretty simple: Divide the weight of the vehicle in half. Multiply that by the square of the velocity. In terms of kinetic energy, that translates as 45,464 foot-pounds for a 3400-pound car hitting a stationary obstacle at 20 mph. Plow the same car into a tree at 40 mph and the amount of energy quadruples to 181,855 foot-pounds.
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...-originals-anatomy-of-a-high-speed-car-crash/

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Video is almost loaded.

In the meantime. So far I've heard these two vehicles are a block away and this somehow makes it possible for all the crowd dynamics to change - and that the extensive damage was due to a slow moving vehicle. ImaginaryDay especially made his point that one needs to know exact speed to know anything really. Perhaps the crowd members with signs beamed themselves to the middle of the crowd when they realized a car was headed straight for them...at the slow speeds needed to make both the crowd conditions possible and the oncoming car a deadly killing machine at slow speeds! The mental gymnastics never cease to amaze me.

Anywhoo. Instead of just a link to a video - why not some photos?

aptopix-confederate-monumen2.jpg
vs
170812-charlottesville-car-crash-1-ew-359p_0_2b8c4a342e2bf2fe7323718e622f41cc.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Perhaps someone can tell me...

A) Did the driver in the 2nd photo suddenly - just as he's bearing down on the crowd ready to do some nasty crowd plowing - decide to turn on his lights in full daylight - or do you reckon those might be tail lights indicative of braking? If the latter - why brake?

B) The black Toyota Tundra in the first pic - where is it in the second? Hey! Maybe ImaginaryDay2 can amaze me with some explanation where I must claim exact knowledge such as the Tundra's VIN number or something to know it really is there in the photo! Or maybe it's entirely possible the driver informed the crowd he was going to do a "take 2" just so a lot more people could gather just before the slaughter and everyone went along with it? Perhaps ImaginaryDay2 can amaze me with some explanation where I must claim exact knowledge of the last time the driver took his psyche meds in order to prove this point!!!

C) The black dude doing the dramatic air-backstroke in the first photo. Where is he in the 2nd photo? Is he the guy wearing the black shirt looking like he's gonna make a run right into the coming slaughter...but wearing different pants? I mean...tell me ImaginaryDay2 - did he manage to change his pants from dark blue to light brown and rip off his black shirt all before the car plowed into him and all the rest? Perhaps ImDay2 would have me prove I had the fingerprints of the black man to be able to claim knowledge that, at least according to the photos - it certainly isn't the same one!

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
Look in the distance in the top photo. What's that??? A solidarity sign! The one that says f. you? That's there, too.
And look at the position of the twostop signs top and bottom. The bottom photo is from a stand-still position before he started moving.

The Tundra? See the guy in the cut-off jean jacket? There's a guy behind his right shoulder. Behind him is the corner and bed of the Tundra.

Top, car moving. Bottom, car before it's moving.

Last edited:

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Look in the distance in the top photo. What's that??? A SOLIDARITY SIGN! And, what's the position of the two STOP SIGNS top and bottom??? The bottom photo is from a stand-still position before he started moving. Idiot.

Idiot huh? Got yer dander up I see. But I'll give you your point, because it's an honest one - unlike your others so far in our discussion on this topic.

So, tell me. If both photos are correct - is this video fake? Cuz they can't all be correct at the same time - :) No standing, no brake lights for the distance run. Only the first few seconds need to be watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Oh and btw...Imaginary Day...

Your point about the above pictures(while honest) is misled. I made a mistake in linking those 2 particular ones especially when one of them didn't mesh with what else I've seen. There are other videos that show the Black Tundra parked next to the building before the stop signs, and not between them (while the car does it's death run). The ability to mess with buildings and infrastructure on video has been available since before 911.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
lol! The black dude in this photo:

(The one doing the air-backstroke just behind the car)

is kicking it, sitting on the Black Toyota Tundra in this clip. The video is washed out, but at the 19-20 sec clip you can see his shorts are brown (not white):

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Hee hee! Finally my video is uploaded. Now that I've seen a few more things, I can see it's incomplete.

That being said, it's worth getting out there.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
-

Last edited:

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
lol! The black dude in this photo: (The one doing the air-backstroke just behind the car)

is kicking it, sitting on the Black Toyota Tundra in this clip.

That one I'll give you. I'm not totally blind to our wonderful press. I know they love language such as "smashed, careened, plowed, slammed, destroyed, ablaze, alt-right, alt-left". It's inflammatory and the ratings are great. CNN "reporting from a war-zone" that was actually a fake tree on a sound-stage was quite entertaining. Reporters in locations across the country from each other with the same cars passing behind one another within seconds is neat, too.

So I try not to sensationalize too much, but what I see logically sort of tells me what's going on. When I looked at the pictures I did wonder where that guy came from, though (sort of like the other guy doing the back-flip)

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
lol! The black dude in this photo:

(The one doing the air-backstroke just behind the car)

is kicking it, sitting on the Black Toyota Tundra in this clip. The video is washed out, but at the 19-20 sec clip you can see his shorts are brown (not white):

Okay, the black guy. Go to 55 sec. in the video and pause. Turn him around and flip him on his back (mentally). Now stick the image on the back of the car. And what happened to his arm? Did the bumper of the car eat it? It's as thin as a tooth-pick

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
Well, this guy very plainly messed up a bunch of people, one of whom he killed. But, yeah, it's beefed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom