Shroud of Turin: Absolute proof the man in the Shroud is Jesus Christ

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Faith is a gift from God. It starts with God and ends with God. No shroud or any other thing is necessary.

See Ephesians 2:8-9.

" 8 I mean that you have been saved by grace because you believed. You did not save yourselves; it was a gift from God. 9 You are not saved by the things you have done, so there is nothing to boast about. "

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Your faith starts with the Shroud.. I showed you its a Catholic Jesus.

My faith doesn't start with a bit of cloth, nor does it end with a bit of cloth. Truth be told it doesn't include any bits of cloth at all. It does feature an empty tomb, the tomb that once held a dead Jesus. Whether or not this particular bit of cloth was folded up in that empty tomb is totally irrelevant to me.

If Jesus didn't rise from the dead then the foundation of my faith is a lie. If Jesus did rise from the dead then I really couldn't care less whether his once-dead body was wrapped in this bit of cloth or that bit of cloth. If it was so important he certainly had chance to mention it, either before his crucifixion or after his resurrection. But when he was talking to Simon Peter with his whole line of questioning "do you love me?" he never once said "save that bit of cloth from the tomb".

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Your faith starts with the Shroud.. I showed you its a Catholic Jesus.

My faith never started with the shroud and you're promoting something false. Faith starts with God who uses His Word to bring us to believing in His Son who died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. Believing in Him is the way to eternal life. If the Shroud had been important, God wouldn't have been so careless as to leave it out of scriptures. But it's not in there at all. There is no such thing as a "Catholic Jesus". Jesus is for all men yet not all believe in Him.

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Okay so my story got even better.. turns out 7/14 was much more.

lukepostcard_shroud_vital records__01.jpg

That's why you guys will never know God? Because you are blind to his Shroud. My story is so awesome now!! My wife left me the day after we married... and she was pregnant. She told me something bad happened, though. I have verified she had given birth to a son on 7/14 on 08/13/20 (21 years after). A son who thinks someone else is his Father. This poor child had everything stolen from him.

Nobody can say now Heaven did not visit me and tell me this.

Whatever you guys believe in ---your God ---will never do for you what my God has done for me? Not in a million years for you guys? Its about faith. You need the Catholic faith? Nobody goes around and says the Shroud is fake or not needed... unless they are unbelievers! That's why Jesus left it! So I could be born and show you guys!

There is no way I could make this up over a span of 21 years. My Father in Heaven gave me all the proof!

You can see the power of my God ===>now. :) You guys should take heed what I'm saying to you. I could post her identity and mine to prove it but I won't. God wanted me to know its about her and me=Mark 10:9 also..

God left me all the proof to prove my story & I'm not empty handed here. Just calculate the Luke name odds for a postcard! Calculate the day he mailed it odds!!! No way no how? Not even Islam people can do what I just did using an Allah!=the Shroud story I put up on Youtube about a Catholic Jesus!

What do you expect in a God? Marvel at what I have shown you.

Last edited:

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Here's the faith I have..
I was blessed by Father Aloysius when I was a Toddler. He was a huge holy man Catholic mystic! That's a book about him. The first page.

People have told me God should of told the Pope before me (Pope hides behind glass weakening his faith in God to save him from bad people) Well I don't have nothing to lose, and by doing God's will have everything to gain. Its this story. Everyone else just stands in front of Church saying yes to God, and If they only knew what they would lose? I've lost it already! Lost what? My wife and kid=Heaven for me. And I did God's will with my Shroud story= To account for his free gift=my wife in the KOH? The KOH is at hand= her hand in Marriage=Matthew 22:2.

Why was I able to go work the vineyard? B/c I know God gives Life + Wife=Paradise= Mark 10:6-9...& Nobody else gives this. People are blind and deaf to God.

Attachments

• 430_Fr._Aloysius_002.jpg
    430_Fr._Aloysius_002.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Father Aloysius 2.jpg
    Father Aloysius 2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 4
  • Father Aloysius 1.JPG
    Father Aloysius 1.JPG
    453.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
You guys know I'm the first person in 600 years since those water markings got on it to identify the man in the Shroud as Jesus Christ w/ 1000% certainty?

If you want to know what blind and cripple is like watch this. I wrote this:

Little Margaret of Castello. This movie affected me a lot that nobody cared about this person who got thrown to the street blind and disabled. Some priest taught her the bible and about God from spare room. It bothered me she would ask God to forgive her horrible parents! I think being blind is the worst thing that can happen to you next to being deaf! I could not handle being both! But that's how mostly everyone is with God! blind & deaf to God!

When I had seen what her parents did to her -- abandoned-- at Church I cried! Who could do such a thing! You'd have to have a monster heart!

I understand why she says to forgive her parents (and pray they are kept safe!) b/c now I do that for my wife and kid.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Wow. So you pretty much stated that you have a different god than we do here on the board because you believe in this shroud.

Well, we on this site believe in the Savior who died for our sins. We have the one True God. Do you trust Him to forgive you of your sins?

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Okay so my story got even better.. turns out 7/14 was much more.

View attachment 1270

That's why you guys will never know God? Because you are blind to his Shroud. My story is so awesome now!! My wife left me the day after we married... and she was pregnant. She told me something bad happened, though. I have verified she had given birth to a son on 7/14 on 08/13/20 (21 years after). A son who thinks someone else is his Father. This poor child had everything stolen from him.

Nobody can say now Heaven did not visit me and tell me this.

Whatever you guys believe in ---your God ---will never do for you what my God has done for me? Not in a million years for you guys? Its about faith. You need the Catholic faith? Nobody goes around and says the Shroud is fake or not needed... unless they are unbelievers! That's why Jesus left it! So I could be born and show you guys!

There is no way I could make this up over a span of 21 years. My Father in Heaven gave me all the proof!

You can see the power of my God ===>now. :) You guys should take heed what I'm saying to you. I could post her identity and mine to prove it but I won't. God wanted me to know its about her and me=Mark 10:9 also..

God left me all the proof to prove my story & I'm not empty handed here. Just calculate the Luke name odds for a postcard! Calculate the day he mailed it odds!!! No way no how? Not even Islam people can do what I just did using an Allah!=the Shroud story I put up on Youtube about a Catholic Jesus!

What do you expect in a God? Marvel at what I have shown you.

I am truly marvelling at what you have shown us. Marvelling that you think God is some kind of investigative journalist. Marvelling that you think this increasingly bizarre story actually proves anything.

What we seem to have is that you got married, your wife left you and some time later you found out that she had a son that may or may not have been your son. But apparently you as an individual are of such cosmic significance that your wife leaving you is somehow far more special than anyone else being left by their wife, and your ex-wife giving birth is somehow far more special than anyone else's ex-wife giving birth.

Here's a thought. How about we get rid of all the silly stuff Jesus said (you know, like the stuff about him being the way to God) and rewrite it with your version of events, that the scraps of cloth he obviously forgot to mention are actually crucial to salvation (maybe that's why he didn't bother to mention them, to keep us guessing), and that we can know we are saved if we experience a few random things that happen to have comparable dates. Because, you know, there are infinitely many dates so if two things happen on the same date it must be a sign from above, right? We can rewrite Scripture to get rid of the silly stuff from the four gospels and add the gospel according to Brian. Maybe it will be a best seller.

I would say that believing in the cosmic significance of a few scraps of cloth is easier than all that difficult stuff about "doing unto the least of these" but, on reflection, I'm not so sure.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Here's the faith I have..
I was blessed by Father Aloysius when I was a Toddler. He was a huge holy man Catholic mystic! That's a book about him. The first page.

Your faith appears to be in a scrap of fabric. Scraps of fabric can't save you. Your faith in the scrap of fabric seems to be so strong you're overlooking the significance of the man you claim was once wrapped in those scraps of fabric, who evidently didn't consider them to be worthy of even a mention after his resurrection.

Can you show us a single verse in Scripture where Jesus even mentions the cloths his body was once wrapped in? Can you show a single verse that says they matter, even a little bit?

Your endless focus on the cloth reminds me of the bronze serpent given to the Israelites. The idea was that they would look upon it but over time people began to worship it, to the point one of the kings (Hezekiah, perhaps?) had it broken into three pieces. If you're not looking to the one who came to save us you're missing the point.

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
If you deny the Shroud is Jesus Christ then your God is different than mine. I have showed more than enough proof Heaven has spoken to me.

My faith never started with the shroud and you're promoting something false.

See you said the Shroud miracle is false. You do not believe in Jesus Christ? That's between you and my God. My God will show you-- one way or another.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
If you deny the Shroud is Jesus Christ then your God is different than mine. I have showed more than enough proof Heaven has spoken to me.

See you said the Shroud miracle is false. You do not believe in Jesus Christ? That's between you and my God. My God will show you-- one way or another.

Where in the bible did Jesus say to believe in the Shroud for eternal life?

You're trying to preach a false gospel.

We look to the Savior and what He has done for our salvation. He died for us. He forgives sins. Our faith clings to that. Not to a bit of cloth.

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
You are only saying it because it contradicts your faith . . The right faith to have is Catholic. I'm the believer -- not you.

Anyone who denies the Shroud is authentic is an unbeliever in Jesus. The most any Christian can say is I'm not sure if its real yet. And once you have made the leap to its fake=God stop believing in you.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You are only saying it because it contradicts your faith . . The right faith to have is Catholic. I'm the believer -- not you.

Anyone who denies the Shroud is authentic is an unbeliever in Jesus.

Where in the Bible? Believers refer to God's Word and that is found in scriptures. Please site the source in scriptures since it comes directly from God.

You're wrong that people who deny the shroud as being authentic are unbelievers. Unbelievers are those who reject His forgiveness. Now, what do you say about His forgiveness of your sins?

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Where in the bible does it say Jesus life from 10 to 20? If I'm wrong about you saying .. what you said is= bad to God, then God will show you soon. My God is God.

The Jew preachers said Jesus lied about curing a blind man== home of lizards and spiders in the afterlife.

Saying the Shroud is fake is just as bad & I have enough science behind me now to prove you all wrong. Science has proven no man has made this: What did I prove? I proved who the man was. That's all that really matters. He's the Catholic God.. and we have a Mother in Heaven. See her there on his linen? Only God could put that on linen.

See it? These images are everywhere on the Internet. One day you wake up and say wow God told me truth.

Last edited:

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Walk by faith not by sight

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Walk by faith not by sight

My God knows what you have said before you have said it. :) Two hearts on the Shroud = ♥ & ♥

Lets asks the Master.

I had this video uploaded days before you said you don't need eyes. You can also hear Jesus say it to Judas. :)

Matthew 13:16
Douay-Rheims Bible
But blessed are your eyes, because they see, and your ears, because they hear.

Last edited:

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Anyone who denies the Shroud is authentic is an unbeliever in Jesus. The most any Christian can say is I'm not sure if its real yet. And once you have made the leap to its fake=God stop believing in you.

You certainly are the believer, in a manner of speaking. Sadly what you believe in ignores all the things Jesus said. Jesus never once mentioned the bits of cloth he was wrapped up in. You'd have thought he might have mentioned them, if they were so important. Maybe he'd even have told the disciples to keep them because in future years they would matter. But apparently he forgot. Maybe his head got a bit muddled, what with being dead and all that. Apparently God's head got a bit muddled too, given he apparently let those scraps of cloth lie for thousands of years before making such a stunning revelation to someone who seems to struggle to tell the difference between what Scripture says and what Youtube says.

Maybe there is a verse in Scripture that we've all overlooked where Jesus said "by this shall all men know you are my disciples, if you figure out what those scraps of cloth are" or "verily I say unto thee, guard those scraps of cloth for they contain the keys to the kingdom". Maybe he got his words muddled and meant to say "all power in heaven and on earth is given to those scraps of cloth so look after them". Or perhaps it's just a big joke, when he said "I will be with you always" what he meant to say was "a very vague and muddled image that kinda sorta looks like me but could actually be anybody will be made on some scraps of cloth and that will be around".

I'm still puzzled at why you're talking to a group of people in an obscure corner of the internet with your stunning revelations. If what you had was proof of anything I'd have thought all sorts of TV channels would be interested in what you had to say.

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
How is trying to use the bible against Jesus make you a believer in him?

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Yeah don't go into the scriptures or anything. We wouldn't want to do that because scary things are found in there well scary if truth is something that is scary to you. Let's instead put on a clip of a movie made by a guy who wasn't troubled with playing fast and loose with the Bible because the master is really just some guy dressed up like Jesus talking with a made up Judas who bears no resemblance to the actual Judas as shown in scripture.

You may cling to your movie clips if you wish but I will stick with the Bible. It was good enough for Jesus during his time on Earth and it is good enough for me.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My God knows what you have said before you have said it. :) Two hearts on the Shroud = ♥ & ♥

Guess that leaves people like King David out, given he had wives and concubines. More than two hearts.... too bad for you David. It's also too bad for people like Paul who apparently never married. Too bad Paul, you did all that good work but never found a good woman to love so no eternal reward for you.

Lets asks the Master.

Asking the Master would be far more fruitful than asking Youtube. Did someone manage to extract video of the resurrection or something? Was there CCTV in the tomb so we could record just what happened when Jesus was raised from the dead?

I had this video uploaded days before you said you don't need eyes. You can also hear Jesus say it to Judas. :)

Who was the videographer? Were they around when Jesus walked this earth as a man? If not then we're not hearing Jesus saying anything, we're hearing a man playing Jesus who may or may not be using an unknown amount of artistic license to make a point that may or may not align with Scripture.

Matthew 13:16
Douay-Rheims Bible
But blessed are your eyes, because they see, and your ears, because they hear.

If that's the best you can do you've got a long way to go. You could use that verse to support absolutely any argument, however ridiculous.

Top Bottom