Shroud of Turin: Absolute proof the man in the Shroud is Jesus Christ

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
There is the issue that no one actually knows what Jesus exactly looked like. Any images you see of Jesus floating around were made up from various sources as we have never had a verified image of Jesus so there is no way to know if that truly was Jesus or someone else.

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Look at the exact date of when I put this on youtube. Its the same date Luke sent me a postcard. Heaven knows 17 years before you do it.

July 14th..

shroudjesus&mary.jpgluke2.jpg

Last edited:

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Look at the date I joined this forum.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Those symbols were created after the shroud was discovered correct?

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I found out when the images got on there (1500's..) a fire hit the chapel it was in and the nuns threw water on it after they opened the Silver box. They are water stains.

This man explained it in part 3 but it no longer exists. To everyone it just looks like gibberish. I starred at it for 20 years, and then saw it in 2018... the Sacred Heart. I saw the Immaculate Heart in July 2020. This guy person said nobody can tell you who he is. :)

Last edited:

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
So compare this now to the day I uploaded Proof of Jesus Shroud to youtube.... July 14th. You'd have to be from heaven to know that. Look how long ago they told me.

shroudjesus&mary&luke.jpg

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
Science already proved no man could make that and the only question left was who is he. I answered X 1000% sure.

No, science has not said that. Science has said that there are still questions to be answered.

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Science has told everyone no man as made the Shroud of Turin.. Its an undisputed fact. Like my postcard above.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Science has told everyone no man as made the Shroud of Turin.. Its an undisputed fact. Like my postcard above.
It's an authentic shroud made by hand and I am sure someone was dead in there at some point.. probably for a good while.. but Jesus wasn't the only one crucified at Golgotha.. it was common.. and water stains sometimes look like Mary, and if you dab paint in the center of a paper and fold it it can resemble a heart, a butterfly, or whatever you interpret it as at first glance..

It's a curious artifact none the less.. could be His or it could not be His but I wouldn't trust anyone who says they can prove either way.. I don't walk by sight but by faith, science also "proves" that my lineage began with an unknown primate monkey man and that tiny tweeting little birdies used to be terrifying enormous flesh eating dragon lizards.. but they weren't there too see it happen, just like we weren't there to see Christ crucified..
So just have faith.. and to be clear I am not telling you that it's certainly not the shroud of Christ because I wouldnt know.. I don't even own a microscope ;)

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The only thing I need to know that Jesus is God is the scriptures same goes for anyone else here. Hurling insults doesn't help your case and only demonstrates how weak it is when you lean on insults because your "proof" was deemed insufficient by the people here. I doubt anyone here cares to be insulted by you or anyone else nor do I believe you personally would enjoy being insulted if the tables were turned.

When someone here says they believe in Jesus that doesn't mean they do or have to believe in you which is what we aren't doing hence our skepticism over your posts in this thread.

I also like how you quickly dismiss any comment not in agreement with yours yet expect us to fall over yours in submission without thought or debate. I'd say your hypocrisy is also showing here as well. Having two things happen at the same day in different years doesn't really need to mean anything. Lots of things happen on the same day in different years that don't have any deeper meaning in them such as birthdays.

Speaking of which, I believe the 1st century believers in Christ didn't need to see his shroud so why should we need it now? If anything, I would believe He wouldn't want us to have it because He knew we would make an idol of it and Jesus would not facilitate our sinning against His Father by giving us something He knew we would make an idol of. That's probably why he didn't encourage anyone to make a painting or sculpture of Him nor do any exist that date precisely back to his time on Earth because He knew our nature and knew we would make an idol of it if we had it.

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The bible don't prove God. However the Shroud does! And which religion he is.

No way you can be Christian believing in his resurrection and then to deny the Shroud is authentic. These people do not make it.
Jesus called them blind guides.

Its not possible to believe in Jesus and at the same time disbelieve in his miracles. No way.

Last edited:

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
If the shroud is so important, why doesn't scripture make any serious mention of it? What did all the people before the shroud was found or even existed did to prove God? Your logic leaves a lot of holes big enough to fit a mac truck through. Jesus didn't have a religion as he followed His Father's laws to a T and obeyed Him and Him alone all the way to the cross as an example for us to strive towards and be given a direction to take our lives.

Your insistence on devaluing the worth of the scriptures points to the possibility that the blind guide is you and your pride blinds you to your blindness. I suggest reading John 1:1-18 and perhaps going through the entire bible to study it and learn about who God is through it.

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Ask God why the Shroud exists. If it didn't nobody would have a clue to who God is.

There is no scripture to debunk God's Shroud.

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
How do you know no one would know who God is if not for the shroud and why is this so?

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Shroud110.jpgNow look at it=Catholic Jesus

The Immaculate Heart of Mary there proves its 1000% Jesus Christ

Last edited:

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
Nothing has been proven. The verdict is still out. The human mind seeks patterns and we can find them in many places --- a face in a rock, a horse in a cloud, etc. A few years back an image could be seen at night on the wall of a fast food restaurant in Nova Scotia. Someone claimed it was the image of the virgin Mary. People came to see it and pray, there were healings. Then one day a crew arrived and replaced all the light bulbs in the adjacent parking lot. The image was never seen again. People see what they want to see.

Many years ago I took a job as a farm hand. They put me up in a spare bedroom and wife warned me that people thought the room was haunted and that sometimes a cross appeared at night on a certain spot on the wall. The very first night a caught a glimpse of it. It took me two weeks to puzzle it out. It was an old house and there was a stained glass half circle over the window. On the road outside there was a banked curve and when a vehicle took that curve the headlights momentarily crossed that window and the refraction caused the cross image on the wall. I explained my theory to the farmer and his wife. They were quite dubious until we did the experiment. I posted them in the bedroom and drove the farmers car around that curve several times. The image appeared every time. They were actually disappointed that the room wasn't haunted at all.

brian100

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Yeah, blind is always blind.

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No

Bluezone777

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
What or whom is this in reference to?
Judging by past responses from him, I figure it's anyone who disagrees with him on this for any reason.

Top Bottom