Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
42-21657034.jpg

Where to See Thousands of Monarch Butterflies
The species is being reviewed for potential addition to the Endangered Species list. Can tourism help save the butterfly?

A friend invited us to their Amazon Prime watch-party to view, Flight of the Butterflies. Spectacular IMAX3D experience. Turns out the mass migration of Monarch butterflies occurs in Mexico. I thought to share the above 2015 Smithsonian article with you all. We're hoping to take a vacation there to see this for ourselves. Enjoy.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Have you ever visited a Butterfly House? I've been to a couple different ones and it's been really fun. You have to make sure all the butterflies are off you before you exit the house though after the visit.

Lazy Suesun

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
Have you ever visited a Butterfly House? I've been to a couple different ones and it's been really fun. You have to make sure all the butterflies are off you before you exit the house though after the visit.
No, I haven't. I'll have to search to see if there are any in my area. First I've heard of such a place. Thank you for posting about that. :)

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
No, I haven't. I'll have to search to see if there are any in my area. First I've heard of such a place. Thank you for posting about that. :)

Oh please search them out! The first one we ever went to was on Mackinac Island and it was packed with different butterflies. You can spend as little or as long as you like in those places.

Lazy Suesun

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
Oh please search them out! The first one we ever went to was on Mackinac Island and it was packed with different butterflies. You can spend as little or as long as you like in those places.
Do they allow you to sleep over? :love: I'm finding there are a few butterfly houses in my area. I'll have to wait till Monday to call and see what their hours are with the virus system in place now but if they're open, I'll be there.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Do they allow you to sleep over? :love: I'm finding there are a few butterfly houses in my area. I'll have to wait till Monday to call and see what their hours are with the virus system in place now but if they're open, I'll be there.

Sleep over? LOL squish!

I hope you get to visit some of them and see how much fun they are. It might be a little hot and humid inside though so dress accordingly.

Top Bottom