When Things Aren't Okay?

NerdGirl123

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I know this forum isn't overly active, but just browsing the threads, I don't really see anything for married couples who may be struggling or going through a bad time, or considering separation or divorce. Is that topic not permitted, or is everyone here just blissfully happy in their marriage?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You're free to talk about problems. I just added you to the private women's forum if you prefer to discuss there where the public cannot see.

NerdGirl123

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Yes
You're free to talk about problems. I just added you to the private women's forum if you prefer to discuss there where the public cannot see.

Thank you :)

Sharon

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
That's the issue isn't it with social media/platforms? Some married individuals don't always share their hardships on the guise of being private however, most are probably concerned with being judged. Some may fear that they'd be burdening others with their "dirty laundry." Whatever reasons may be I do wish that we can have more honest conversations such as these. I am grateful for being blessed with my small circle of friends who I can turn to for vent sessions and advice.

Top Bottom