What is the most anti-semitic thing that a person could possibly do?

NathanH83

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Like, what is the pinnacle of anti-semitism?

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
So those crying "antisemitism" are actually those who exploit true Israel/Gods people/Christians by claiming that they, the modern Jew (whom Jesus calls GOATS/son of their father the devil), are actually the TRUE Jews that NEVER strayed away from true Judaism?

They are far from true Israel, JESUS MAKES THAT VERY CLEAR!

From Adam and Eve to the patriarchs, prophets up to John the Baptists and Jesus himself, they all believed in the Savior and Reeder to come thus they were 100% Messianic Christians by default.. The Pharisees of the 1 Century BC had already established the Messiahs attributes through vain imagination that he would be a great military leader who would put an end to war but eventually die.

Wake up Christians! The OT belongs to US and NOT the cursed Jews today, they are a rogue abomination called the synagogue of Satan. I of course am speaking of the rabbinic orthodox and talmudic peoples, they are NOT Jews, they struggle NOT with God nor do they have any interest in Gods prophecies.. their expectations of the Messiah to come is "meh! when the world is at peace then Messiah is here, you Christians are everything that God hates"

Don't believe me? Read your Bible!

To reiterate, I am far from anti semitic when you realize that Gods people speak in all tongues of many nations and the Jews today exploit the Hebrew tongue as proof that they are true Israel, antisemitism is a red herring.

For these peoples let us pray for their acceptance of the Lord, these who killed their King are geared to repeat it again given the chance, may their generational curse lift so to spare the remnant among them

Top Bottom