Utah district bans Bible

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
@Stravinsk

Since when does 'ha ha' do anything to support ones argument?

It doesn't. It shows the shallowness of ones argument.

Lees

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
But...we who are Christian don't want them to stay. Now what?

Lees
No idea. We'll see what happens and who wins. Depends on who has the majority. My sons go to a christian school. They are forced to teach them about other religions too from the govt, so now they can choose if they make an assignment about a book from the Bible or something about the Quran.

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
The bible teaches against such things as incest, prostitution, and rape. I'd bet that those wanting to ban the bible are into all forms of sexual immorality. Why else want the bible banned? "Turn the light out, you're exposing our depravity" is what they'd say, if they were honest. Which they're not. God's word is final and unchanging.
This life is temporary and if it ends standing for the truth, then so be it. One thing I know is that I am on the road to my home in the New Jerusalem. Nothing will change that.
" 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- Romans 8: 38, 39
Sounds like they're serious.

I do agree that it's not good for young kids to read it all, but that's why we have kids Bibles and that's more for toddlers. You're not gonna read a toddler the rape story from Dina.

Last edited:

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
No idea. We'll see what happens and who wins. Depends on who has the majority. My sons go to a christian school. They are forced to teach them about other religions too from the govt, so now they can choose if they make an assignment about a book from the Bible or something about the Quran.

Yes, it depends on the majority. And when the majority are not Christian, the Bible is removed. Thus you can see the benefits of living in a country where Christianity is the faith, and the majority of people are Christian. A politically safe Christian environment gives Christians the freedom to worship and serve God. Which is why God established Europe as Christian long ago. Which is why God established the U.S. as Christian long ago.

Don't fool yourself in believing that placing the Bible/Christianity as just another faith to be be taught in schools or where ever, that that is good. Satan knows the Bible. He knows the danger it is to him and his kingdom. All the other faiths are of him. Allowing other faiths to be taught is just a stepping stone to removing the Bible.

And, as the Bible is removed, the Christians become the 'evil people'. They become the enemy to the glorious 'democracies' of the world. Next...open persecution.

If you think it can't happen in the once 'Christian' Europe, think again. Where does the Anti-christ come from who will captain the greatest persecution of God's people ever?

Lees

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Yes, it depends on the majority. And when the majority are not Christian, the Bible is removed. Thus you can see the benefits of living in a country where Christianity is the faith, and the majority of people are Christian. A politically safe Christian environment gives Christians the freedom to worship and serve God. Which is why God established Europe as Christian long ago. Which is why God established the U.S. as Christian long ago.

Don't fool yourself in believing that placing the Bible/Christianity as just another faith to be be taught in schools or where ever, that that is good. Satan knows the Bible. He knows the danger it is to him and his kingdom. All the other faiths are of him. Allowing other faiths to be taught is just a stepping stone to removing the Bible.

And, as the Bible is removed, the Christians become the 'evil people'. They become the enemy to the glorious 'democracies' of the world. Next...open persecution.

If you think it can't happen in the once 'Christian' Europe, think again. Where does the Anti-christ come from who will captain the greatest persecution of God's people ever?

Lees
Holland used to be christian. It's sad. Hopefully we get revival before the rapture and otherwise it's during the first 3,5 years of antichrist reign.

What China does now is also scary.

Last edited:

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Holland used to be christian. It's sad. Hopefully we get revival before the rapture and otherwise it's during the first 3,5 years of antichrist reign. He's from the revived Roman empire, but the beast from the sea sounds like China. What they do there is really scary. Oh no wait. The dragon gives the beast power.

Yes, it's becoming sad everywhere. Many in the U.S. hope and pray for revival also, which is legitimate. But, my personal opinion is that those days are past. I do believe we are in the 'last days' of the Church. (1 Tim. 4:1-3) (2 Tim. 3:1-5) (2 Tim. 4:3) (2 Peter 3:3) (Jude 18) And of course, (Rev. 3:14-22).

I agree, the anti-christ will come from the revived Roman empire. (Dan. 9:26) In (Rev. 13) I lean toward the 'beast out of the sea' as the political ruler, the anti-christ. (Rev. 13:1-10) And, the 'beast out of the earth' as the religious leader, or false prophet. And, I lean toward him being Jewish. (Rev. 13:11-17)

Lee

Top Bottom