Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
What age did you first start to physically feel "old"?

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Now. Not completely old, but I'm 52 now. Last year I couldn't even climb a tree. When I go through my knees, I have to hold something to get up. It's also just laziness. When the kids were younger, I had to climb a tree to get one out of a tree, but now they don't want to go to playgrounds, climb trees etc, so I'm lazy. I don't even bike much anymore. Their dad has a car now and brings em to school and they're old enough to take the bus themselves. No need to bike much. He also brings em here now and picks em up.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The middle 50s have made me started to feel old, but the surgeries I've had really added to that and I don't know if I would have felt this way if I hadn't had them. I don't know why surgeries made me hurt more in the knees, but the magnesium I take helps a lot.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Probably around the age of 32.

The high school boy next door plays basketball. He has a hoop on the garage and looks for someone to play a little one-on-one, but while our community has lots of little kids, there are no teen boys. SOOO..... he knocks on my door. I like a little one-on-one B-Ball.

He's half my age. He's SMART. I can match his skill but not his energy and stamina. So, he wears me out and then slaughters me.

I can do anything I could when I was 18.... but not necessarily for as long. :(

Gettin' old.

Last edited:

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I don't really feel old. I'm in my early 50s and probably in the best shape I've ever been in my life.

Yes, sometimes things hurt if I've been working hard. I didn't really work things hard, at least not to the level I do now, in my younger years so I don't really have any points of comparison.

Top Bottom