Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It's been getting difficult to be in the times of the corona. And we all have to avoid getting the cough and other immunity issues. We have to focus on our health. I wonder if that routine would be good enough for avoiding the cough.

What about you? how do you avoid cough?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It's been getting difficult to be in the times of the corona. And we all have to avoid getting the cough and other immunity issues. We have to focus on our health. I wonder if that routine would be good enough for avoiding the cough.

I don't go out very often where people are, but that's easy for me because I am usually a homebody and I also live in the country. The stores where I live aren't as crowded as the ones in the suburbs or the cities so it's easier to avoid anyone who might be exhibiting symptoms.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I live in a sleepy little village so avoiding people is pretty much built into the lifestyle here. I don't care for crowded stores so tend to avoid them where I can. Beyond that I just try to stay healthy, avoid people who obviously have symptoms to the extent that I can, but ultimately accept that I'm not going to live forever and when death comes calling for me I'd rather be found enjoying life than hiding under the bed.

Top Bottom