Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
By definition, Jesus Christ is the only human who doesn't require salvation at all; the only one who is exempted from the Judgment of God,

Correct. Jesus Christ was/is the only one without sin - and so by your definition, the only one God loves. Now, God sent Jesus to SAVE us sinners (everyone except Jesus) - according to you, all those whom God HATES. So, evidently, God sending Jesus to save us is an act of hate toward those whom He hates. I find that not only unbiblical but absurd. Read John 3:16.... it's an act of LOVE to all the sinners whom He loves, which is exactly what the Bible says.

Last edited:

greyhawke

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Correct. Jesus Christ was/is the only one without sin - and so by your definition, the only one God loves. Now, God sent Jesus to SAVE us sinners (everyone except Jesus) - according to you, all those whom God HATES. So, evidently, God sending Jesus to save us is an act of hate toward those whom He hates. I find that not only unbiblical but absurd. Read John 3:16.... it's an act of LOVE to all the sinners whom He loves, which is exactly what the Bible says.

(a) John 3:16 ‘For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.

(b) Psalm 5:5 The boastful will not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers.

Obviously, (a) and (b) cannot coexist at all at the same time and in the same universe, but they can only be true if understood in a different context, which means they can only be true if the respective passages have denoted alternate realities.

That God loves everyone in (a) can only be true in a parallel universe, whereby the Original sin had never existed to begin with.

However, in our present reality, both Adam and Eve (and their descendants) had fallen, which is why it is still true to say that God hates all evildoers in our own Dystopia in (b).

Contradiction between (a) and (b) can only arise if they are taken out of context and assumed to coexist within the same universe, but there is no contradiction at all if they are understood in a different context, so that (a) represents the Utopian alternate reality, but (b) is the dystopian reality where we happen to reside.

Moreover, John 3:16 goes on to say that "only those who believe in Him" will not perish, but will have eternal life instead.

So, already there is a clear distinction between those who believe and those who disbelieve the Gospel, which is clearly stated within the same sentence in verse 16.

Such a distinction also represents a metaphysical demarcation between the alternate reality of Utopia and our own dystopian reality, which are both implied within the same sentence in verse 16.

Of course, God is fully cognizant of the alternate reality of Utopia, which is the very basis of the Biblical doctrine that He supposedly loves everyone in John 3:16, but he clearly hates the dystopian reality of people who've sinned in our own universe in Psalm 5:5, which is the basis of discerning between Utopia and our own dystopian reality by using the same sentence in verse 16.

Ultimately, there is no contradiction at all between (a) and (b) because they denote the different circumstances existing within the multiverse that comprises infinite universes, which are all parallel and divergent from each other.

Disagreement and the use of selective evidence based on the scripture could only arise if they are taken out of context and assumed to coexist within the same universe, but such a conflict can still be avoided by arguing that the different biblical passages have been used to denote the realities of Utopia and Dystopia, which both coexist in parallel with each other.

More importantly, I am concerned about the significant time lapse between the last two comments you've posted at 4:43pm on Saturday and 10:41pm on Sunday.

That the grammatical style has suddenly changed from Ropey English to North American English seems to suggest that this account has been accessed by multiple users.

Consequently, the person who made the penultimate comment on Saturday is clearly not the same person as the one who's posted the most recent comment at 10:41pm on Sunday.

It seems to suggest that the previous respondent has been dead since the early hours of Sunday morning GMT.

Last edited:

greyhawke

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
That cook using feces

Ezekiel 4

12 You shall eat it as a barley-cake, baking it in their sight on human dung. 13 The Lord said, ‘Thus shall the people of Israel eat their bread, unclean, among the nations to which I will drive them.’ 14 Then I said, ‘Ah Lord God! I have never defiled myself; from my youth up until now I have never eaten what died of itself or was torn by animals, nor has carrion flesh come into my mouth.’ 15 Then he said to me, ‘See, I will let you have cow’s dung instead of human dung, on which you may prepare your bread.

According to the aforementioned, God's commandment (Ezekiel 4vv12, 13) must always precede the subsequent rebellion of his creation (Ezekiel 4vv14, 15).

By definition, there is always a decisive chronology of events; for it is impossible to rebel against God's commandment at all, unless his commandment precedes the rebellion of humans.

Therefore, God's commandment must always precede the rebellion of humans, not the other way round.

Consequently, God had initially prescribed the use of "human faeces" prior to his contingency of "animal faeces"; for the in-group must always precede the out-group, according to the allegorical meaning of Ezekiel 4:12-15.

Ultimately, God's first commandment must always precede his second due to the rebellion of humans, because the first must always take priority over the second, by definition.

Last edited:
Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Yes
Sorry, but I simply have no idea what I've just read... :ROFLMAO:

Love the alternate realities mumbo-jumbo, though. I feel like there isn't enough 'religious' sci-fi, it all basically assumes future humans are either enlightened humanist atheists or dystopian false god worshippers.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
(a) John 3:16 ‘For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.

(b) Psalm 5:5 The boastful will not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers.

Obviously, they do. God doesn't lie.

You just won't acknowledge that they are both FULLY true (they "meet" at the Cross and are the reason for the Cross, the reason for mercy and grace and forgiveness, the central point of Christianity).

And you falsely assume that they are opposites that CANNOT both be true (thus, Scripture is false). "HATE" has to do with disapproval of behavior and yes, God always hates those who are sinners (thus, He HATES you - indeed everyone but Jesus). Hate is a response to who the recipient is. "LOVE" has to do favor and is a response to who the giver is (and God IS love). Do I hate my son? Yup, because he often does wrong and this flows from wrong with him. Do I love him? All the time, constantly, like any good father, I'd die for him (as God did for us) - sinner that he is. "While we were yet ENEMIES of God, Christ died for us."

Moreover, John 3:16 goes on to say that "only those who believe in Him" will not perish, but will have eternal life instead.

God loves the WORLD (100% are sinners whom God hates). And He gave Christ to THEM (100% of which are sinners). But it was an act of LOVE... God LOVES those. True, only those with faith are saved but that doesn't change that God loves all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom