Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Have you ever forgotten where you parked your car?

How did you locate it?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I've gotten lost in a parking garage before and that is when I started making notes or taking photos of where I parked. I found my car by wandering around and that was before we had clickers....I just had 2 keys, one for the door and one to start the car. If I park at the hospital garage, I'll try to park on the same floor and in the same location to make it simpler to find.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes, kept wandering around and as cars left the event, it became easier. Like Lamb, started noting or taking photos.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Only once, many years ago, when I drove to a motor racing event where parking was little more than a collection of fields. I parked next to a hedge and went to enjoy the event. When I came out I couldn't find my car.

As time went on it became progressively easier to find my car, because there were so few cars left in the fields. It turned out I hadn't parked next to a hedge at all, I was bang in the middle of the field. It was easy to spot my car even from a distance, because by then there were only half a dozen cars left in that field.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Frustrating, isn't it? It was worse when I drove a white Toyota... it seems half the cars in California are white Toyotas.

USUALLY, there's some kind of locator.... I take a picture of that on my phone. That usually does the trick; at least directing me in the general vicinity.

Heatman

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
No
Yeah, this have happened to me once and it was as a result of getting drunk and too high at the club. I came out and left where I parked to start looking for my car. It was quite frustrating and funny at the same time.

Top Bottom