Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
If your country were invaded, would you fight or flee? I read a poll recently about which political groups in the US would mainly fight and it made sense. I don't have a gun but I would get one and fight.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
If your country were invaded, would you fight or flee? I read a poll recently about which political groups in the US would mainly fight and it made sense. I don't have a gun but I would get one and fight.

If you don't have a gun, I would get one now while you still can. The democrats will do all they can to take them away or take away the availability of ammo. Purchase one now and start buying ammo for it every chance you get.

I can't see any country trying to take over the U.S. militraily, unless nukes were used, whereby a rifle won't help much. But, you still should have a rifle. Why? For self-defense.

And...my opinion...the U.S. is going to fall from the inside. The cracks and divides are already there. And there is no bridging them. The politicians love to talk about our unity but we have no unity. They love to talk about how 'diveresity' is our greatest strength. But that is a lie. Diversity brings division, not unity. Our unity was based upon the Constitution. But they have continually made it a point of division also through change and manipulation.

The U.S. is a tender box waiting for a flash point to ignite it. The fighting will at first probably take on political divides, conservative and liberal. But once it starts it will quickly devolve into a race war between blacks and whites. And you certainly are going to want a gun for your defense at that time. Why? Because when races fight, there is no mercy given. The hate runs to deep. There is no ability to identify with your enemy.

Again, that is my opinion. So I would get a gun now.

Lees

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
If you don't have a gun, I would get one now while you still can. The democrats will do all they can to take them away or take away the availability of ammo. Purchase one now and start buying ammo for it every chance you get.

I can't see any country trying to take over the U.S. militraily, unless nukes were used, whereby a rifle won't help much. But, you still should have a rifle. Why? For self-defense.

And...my opinion...the U.S. is going to fall from the inside. The cracks and divides are already there. And there is no bridging them. The politicians love to talk about our unity but we have no unity. They love to talk about how 'diveresity' is our greatest strength. But that is a lie. Diversity brings division, not unity. Our unity was based upon the Constitution. But they have continually made it a point of division also through change and manipulation.

The U.S. is a tender box waiting for a flash point to ignite it. The fighting will at first probably take on political divides, conservative and liberal. But once it starts it will quickly devolve into a race war between blacks and whites. And you certainly are going to want a gun for your defense at that time. Why? Because when races fight, there is no mercy given. The hate runs to deep. There is no ability to identify with your enemy.

Again, that is my opinion. So I would get a gun now.

Lees

I don't think that the next civil war will be based on race but there are whispers of one coming. It's sad but it would be strange to see some states secede from the union...and maybe it would be a good thing for that to happen?

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

As a civilian the best course of action would be to act as if I were fleeing but then to fight in a less conventional manner. There's no point me standing with the kind of rifle available to civilians expecting to make much difference against an invading army. But improvised devices and variations of guerilla warfare have proven to be effective time and time again.

There's no point trying to stop a column of tanks but maybe a single bullet will disrupt the resupply lines. Take out a fuel tanker and the entire column is disrupted.

When strong, appear weak. When near, appear far. The way of war is the way of deception. All lines from Sun Tzu in "The Art Of War".

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I don't think that the next civil war will be based on race but there are whispers of one coming. It's sad but it would be strange to see some states secede from the union...and maybe it would be a good thing for that to happen?

The secession of states is not where the divide will come in our fall. As I indicated, it will be taken on a conservative and liberal division at the beginning. But, even in that dvision the vast majority of blacks are democrats, or vote the way black democrats want them to. The republican party is seen as the white mans party.

Of course there are some balcks in the republican party and some whites in the democratic party. But once whites start killing blacks and blacks start killing whites, it will quickly turn into a race war. Politics will be forgotten and race will trump everyone's cause.

Why? Because the U.S. believes and preaches the lie that diversity is our greatest strength when in actuality it is what is destroying us. The U.S. would rather believe the lie and march on to destruction than admit she is wrong.

My opinion.

Lees

Last edited:
Top Bottom