Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
O K...not sure if she called for Monarchies exactly, but she did call for nation states under Christianity.

Would you be happy to live in a Christian country, ruled by a Monarch, where basic tenants of Christianity were upheld instead of a Democracy ruled by elites? Things such as:

- The sanctity of Marriage between a man and a woman
- Non-support for homosexual/trans/lgbtq lifestyles or even outlawing it
-Punishment of equal magnitude for crimes regardless of race or creed confession
-The individual States allowed to decide their own ethnic/racial and cultural policy and limit immigration?

I would. I'd much rather live in a country where basic Christianity is upheld than in either a Muslim country or a so called "Democracy" where elites control most of the media, capital and nearly all politicians through bribes, blackmail, coercion and threats.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
If it's "Christianity"...which denomination? I wouldn't want to be forced into something I don't believe in.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
If it's "Christianity"...which denomination? I wouldn't want to be forced into something I don't believe in.

The only Christianity that was able to stand up to both Jews and Muslims was Catholicism.

Here are the benefits:

Females don't get their sexual organs "clipped" (Islam) so they can enjoy sex along with men
Man in the image of God is upheld, so one wouldn't be forced/coerced into taking vaccines, implants of other kinds, etc.
Marriage between one man and one woman is upheld.
Children are not taught harmful ideas such gender fluidity, transgenderism, having two dads etc.
As such, the State is not led into promoting this behavior, as it does now, with the result that children are legally sexually trafficked to same sex "couples" through adoption who have demonstrated they are willing to sexually abuse them along with their deviant pals. Or otherwise mentally groomed into being confused about their gender to the point where they have a "right" at a young age to get chemically/physically castrated.
Nation states are able to uphold their cultural and ethnic qualities - leading to stronger communities instead of fragmented communities where there is constant battles between the races.

One would not be required to believe in everything Catholic, just to respect the Authority of the Church in some of these basic matters. Jews would have to be expelled or second class citizens, as the were under both Catholicism and the Ottoman Empire. They could not hold public office or financial office of the State. The reason for this should be clear now to anyone who isn't blinded by Zionism and sees the fruit of their works in our societies.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
@Stravinsk

I thought it was a good speech. She emphasized Christianity and white Europeans, but I didn't hear anything of Roman Catholicism, or Jews and Zionism. Perhaps I missed it.

Perhaps Roman Catholicism should be inferred as it is the majority Christian faith. And perhaps Jews can be inferred as part of the immigrant situation. But I didn't hear any emphasis there.

As to Catholicism standing up to Jews and Moslems, when would that have been?

Lees

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
@Stravinsk

I thought it was a good speech. She emphasized Christianity and white Europeans, but I didn't hear anything of Roman Catholicism, or Jews and Zionism. Perhaps I missed it.
No, those were things I added, not to the speech, but to the larger context of the post, which was to ask readers if they would be in favor of living in the world I briefly described.
Perhaps Roman Catholicism should be inferred as it is the majority Christian faith. And perhaps Jews can be inferred as part of the immigrant situation. But I didn't hear any emphasis there.

As to Catholicism standing up to Jews and Moslems, when would that have been?

Lees
Right, there was no such emphasis in her speech, I added it, like I said, for context in the question I was asking readers.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
No, those were things I added, not to the speech, but to the larger context of the post, which was to ask readers if they would be in favor of living in the world I briefly described.

Right, there was no such emphasis in her speech, I added it, like I said, for context in the question I was asking readers.

I do agree with her. But I doubt overall Christianity will agree with her. The Church has bought into this false belief God loves everybody and so diversity is the gospel. All the while ignoring Scripture.

The world and the Church act as if white people are not native to anywhere. That only the colored people are indigenous. White people are just something to be used and taken over. And stupid white people let it happen.

This is a world wide issue because Satan is behind it. I know you don't believe that, but that is the reason. Satan hates the sons of Japheth because God blessed the sons of Japheth. Satan loves the sons of Ham because God cursed the sons of Ham. (Gen. 9:24-27)

Satan is very much involved in politics.

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I do agree with her. But I doubt overall Christianity will agree with her. The Church has bought into this false belief God loves everybody and so diversity is the gospel. All the while ignoring Scripture.

The world and the Church act as if white people are not native to anywhere. That only the colored people are indigenous. White people are just something to be used and taken over. And stupid white people let it happen.

This is a world wide issue because Satan is behind it. I know you don't believe that, but that is the reason. Satan hates the sons of Japheth because God blessed the sons of Japheth. Satan loves the sons of Ham because God cursed the sons of Ham. (Gen. 9:24-27)

Satan is very much involved in politics.

Lees
Oh brother!😝 Still promoting hate speech and calling it God's way are you? The funny thing is, no one of color is at the top of the pyramid making these immigration policies in western nations, white people are! So, come again? As a matter of fact, the people you say God "loves above all" are who are making the policies. So, come again? The irony.....🤣 "Stupid white people" is right! " Issue me control of a nations money and I care not for their law." You might be obtuse but most everyone knows the Rothschilds are Kabbalist and by way of their "blessed" worldly endeavors, set up their own over time in nations to usurp as the "Vision" unfolds. The reason for immigration is so the pure race " God's favorite"❤️ people will be on top and dominant! Throw in some depop shots and they seal the deal as the most abundant! It's funny, all your racist spew can't see the world is the way it is because of Racism ! And the "blessed" race on top isn't black. Just because a few token blacks or other useful goy do what they are told by the "blessed" and " favored" doesn't make them the policy makers in Europe or anywhere in the western world for that matter! As you said "stupid white people."

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Oh brother!😝 Still promoting hate speech and calling it God's way are you? The funny thing is, no one of color is at the top of the pyramid making these immigration policies in western nations, white people are! So, come again? As a matter of fact, the people you say God "loves above all" are who are making the policies. So, come again? The irony.....🤣 "Stupid white people" is right! " Issue me control of a nations money and I care not for their law." You might be obtuse but most everyone knows the Rothschilds are Kabbalist and by way of their "blessed" worldly endeavors, set up their own over time in nations to usurp as the "Vision" unfolds. The reason for immigration is so the pure race " God's favorite"❤️ people will be on top and dominant! Throw in some depop shots and they seal the deal as the most abundant! It's funny, all your racist spew can't see the world is the way it is because of Racism ! And the "blessed" race on top isn't black. Just because a few token blacks or other useful goy do what they are told by the "blessed" and " favored" doesn't make them the policy makers in Europe or anywhere in the western world for that matter! As you said "stupid white people."

Yes, stupid white people who preach 'diversity' as something that strengths a nation, as though it is gospel. Yet, as I have shown you before, it is God who divides fallen man to curb and resist evil.

God's division of mankind and blessing and curses are to all of fallen mankind. (Gen. 9:24-27) Even the final form Satan's work with man will be represented by a mixed race. (Dan. 40-43) And it is this final form of government that God specifically destroys and which in turn destroys all others. (Dan. 2:34-35)

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes, stupid white people who preach 'diversity' as something that strengths a nation, as though it is gospel. Yet, as I have shown you before, it is God who divides fallen man to curb and resist evil.

God's division of mankind and blessing and curses are to all of fallen mankind. (Gen. 9:24-27) Even the final form Satan's work with man will be represented by a mixed race. (Dan. 40-43) And it is this final form of government that God specifically destroys and which in turn destroys all others. (Dan. 2:34-35)

Lees
[Staff Edit] First you call white people stupid and diversity bad, yet it's whites making the policies and you're white and no person of any shade of coffee made the policies. vanilla milkshake did and here you are. Noah cursed no one, he had a premonition. He woke up from sleep and made a pronouncement of what would be for his sons based on their hearts, nothing more and nothing less. Moving forward Yeshua came and only those not in Him are under the curse of laws. Period! You can keep claiming you're Christian but you're not! St. Peter himself said " I now know God shows NO Favoritism " when he went to the gentile centurion who received the Holy Spirit just as the Jews did. You can't even properly interpret the OT, how could you understand what Peter said I know, but you are very entertaining. So, how does all that "Noahide" stuff go again, I find it all so alien like but so funny 🤣. Please, go ahead explain it all again......will your guy (the Moshiach) not only be wounded for your transgressions but the goy's too?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
[Staff Edit] First you call white people stupid and diversity bad, yet it's whites making the policies and you're white and no person of any shade of coffee made the policies. vanilla milkshake did and here you are. Noah cursed no one, he had a premonition. He woke up from sleep and made a pronouncement of what would be for his sons based on their hearts, nothing more and nothing less. Moving forward Yeshua came and only those not in Him are under the curse of laws. Period! You can keep claiming you're Christian but you're not! St. Peter himself said " I now know God shows NO Favoritism " when he went to the gentile centurion who received the Holy Spirit just as the Jews did. You can't even properly interpret the OT, how could you understand what Peter said I know, but you are very entertaining. So, how does all that "Noahide" stuff go again, I find it all so alien like but so funny 🤣. Please, go ahead explain it all again......will your guy (the Moshiach) not only be wounded for your transgressions but the goy's too?

Well, yes, those stupid white people are the ones encouraging and preaching 'diversity'. That's what I said. The people of color are just hoping they keep preaching it as they act on it and run to those white nations, knowing they have already trashed their own.

No. (Gen. 9:24-27) says Noah cursed and Noah blessed. And these are to follow throughout the future of fallen mankind.

Why should I explain it again when you already reject it?

Lees

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Well, yes, those stupid white people are the ones encouraging and preaching 'diversity'. That's what I said. The people of color are just hoping they keep preaching it as they act on it and run to those white nations, knowing they have already trashed their own.

The "white people" actively pushing mass immigration and "diversity" are mostly Jewish groups (such as HIAS) and people we call "shabbos goy" (Non Jew servants of Jews) such as Biden and others who receive $$ and positions of influence and power (just look at AIPAC donations to congressmen/women) from Jewish, or Jewish funded groups.

Many have light colored skin, but primarily identify as Jews.

Purpose of this is to satisfy the Kelegri plan and make all nations (ethnic/cultural groups of people) eventually forget their history/culture and come under the totalitarian rule of the Jews - who preach diversity among the nations but are hard-line against Jews breeding outside their own ethnicity.
No. (Gen. 9:24-27) says Noah cursed and Noah blessed. And these are to follow throughout the future of fallen mankind.

Why should I explain it again when you already reject it?

Lees

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
The "white people" actively pushing mass immigration and "diversity" are mostly Jewish groups (such as HIAS) and people we call "shabbos goy" (Non Jew servants of Jews) such as Biden and others who receive $$ and positions of influence and power (just look at AIPAC donations to congressmen/women) from Jewish, or Jewish funded groups.

Many have light colored skin, but primarily identify as Jews.

Purpose of this is to satisfy the Kelegri plan and make all nations (ethnic/cultural groups of people) eventually forget their history/culture and come under the totalitarian rule of the Jews - who preach diversity among the nations but are hard-line against Jews breeding outside their own ethnicity.

There are plenty of Political Action Groups pushing many things in Washington in support of their cause or race. And, the basic goal of each is to have their ability to rule.

I realize you see all the political turmoil in the world is based on some conspiracy of the Jews. But I do not. The greatest desire I see in the Jews is Zionism which is to get back to the land of Israel.

I don't believe diversity of Gentiles benefits the Jews. Why? Because even if they are diverse, they as Gentiles will always harbor antisemitic feelings. Also, if diversity will destroy the U.S., which it will, why would the Jews shoot themselves in the foot in destroying their ally?

Lees

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
There are plenty of Political Action Groups pushing many things in Washington in support of their cause or race. And, the basic goal of each is to have their ability to rule.

Say what you like, but when "Black lives matter" causes chaos, those people in US gov do next to nothing. But when a group or groups protest what Israel is doing or support boycotting Israel - those politicians seek to push new "anti-semitic" legislation and the police come out in force. In the USA you can

Curse Jesus Christ
Curse America, it's government, it's president
Be anti - black, white, Asian, ...name your race

except you can't be anti-Jew. Common sense should tell a person who has the real power. If not, just look at the donations by Jewish organizations to political candidates. Nearly all of them support Israel because nearly all of them are Judas's who will sell out their country for some sheckels. This is the same in many Western Countries, not just the USA.

Oh, and who prints your $$ which is lent out at interest? A private central bank which the people don't own.
I realize you see all the political turmoil in the world is based on some conspiracy of the Jews. But I do not. The greatest desire I see in the Jews is Zionism which is to get back to the land of Israel.

I don't believe diversity of Gentiles benefits the Jews. Why? Because even if they are diverse, they as Gentiles will always harbor antisemitic feelings. Also, if diversity will destroy the U.S., which it will, why would the Jews shoot themselves in the foot in destroying their ally?

Lees

Kelergi Plan. Nope, the wikipedia article on it says it's just a "discredited conspiracy theory".

How Jews benefit from it:

Believe it or not, race studies have shown where the average IQ in the races lie. The East Asians (Japanese) get the highest, followed by the White man, then Asians, then the mixed races (for instance Egyptians and so forth)...and coming in last....the deep dark black people of central Africa.

The Jews are very very stubborn about marrying only their own kind. That is why in Israel one must be be a Jew to hold office, to marry another Jew etc. "Jews by conversion" aren't even looked at the same as those "born Jew".

They want (especially want), the remaining few White people to race mix with either dark Black or Muslim. The former because it will lower the general IQ of the race, and the latter because of subjugation under Islam.

One more thing, the USA, despite political rhetoric coming from it's "leaders" is not an Ally of Israel - it's just another country in a very very VERY long line of countries that is being used by Jewish interests to further their political and economic goals. When it outlives it's usefullness, the Jews will leave America in the dust just as they left Russia in the dust. They really don't care about you, your country or anything else about your culture. They want power and control, and currently they are using the USA to achieve their goal of a "Greater Israel" in the Middle East.

So far, America is coming along nicely. Good little American young men and women fight for Jewish causes in the middle east, the Jew establishment loans the money for these endeavors, collects the interest, funnels it back into their various programs (diversity, migration, feminism etc) and the good little "you're my greatest ally" Boomers who gave birth to these children see many of them come back in body bags. The wealthy Jews scorn and laugh. They aren't risking their necks - except for a few IDF in Israel, they aren't - mostly they risk other people's lives for their ends. History for the last 1000 years.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Say what you like, but when "Black lives matter" causes chaos, those people in US gov do next to nothing. But when a group or groups protest what Israel is doing or support boycotting Israel - those politicians seek to push new "anti-semitic" legislation and the police come out in force. In the USA you can

Curse Jesus Christ
Curse America, it's government, it's president
Be anti - black, white, Asian, ...name your race

except you can't be anti-Jew. Common sense should tell a person who has the real power. If not, just look at the donations by Jewish organizations to political candidates. Nearly all of them support Israel because nearly all of them are Judas's who will sell out their country for some sheckels. This is the same in many Western Countries, not just the USA.

Oh, and who prints your $$ which is lent out at interest? A private central bank which the people don't own.

Kelergi Plan. Nope, the wikipedia article on it says it's just a "discredited conspiracy theory".

How Jews benefit from it:

Believe it or not, race studies have shown where the average IQ in the races lie. The East Asians (Japanese) get the highest, followed by the White man, then Asians, then the mixed races (for instance Egyptians and so forth)...and coming in last....the deep dark black people of central Africa.

The Jews are very very stubborn about marrying only their own kind. That is why in Israel one must be be a Jew to hold office, to marry another Jew etc. "Jews by conversion" aren't even looked at the same as those "born Jew".

They want (especially want), the remaining few White people to race mix with either dark Black or Muslim. The former because it will lower the general IQ of the race, and the latter because of subjugation under Islam.

One more thing, the USA, despite political rhetoric coming from it's "leaders" is not an Ally of Israel - it's just another country in a very very VERY long line of countries that is being used by Jewish interests to further their political and economic goals. When it outlives it's usefullness, the Jews will leave America in the dust just as they left Russia in the dust. They really don't care about you, your country or anything else about your culture. They want power and control, and currently they are using the USA to achieve their goal of a "Greater Israel" in the Middle East.

So far, America is coming along nicely. Good little American young men and women fight for Jewish causes in the middle east, the Jew establishment loans the money for these endeavors, collects the interest, funnels it back into their various programs (diversity, migration, feminism etc) and the good little "you're my greatest ally" Boomers who gave birth to these children see many of them come back in body bags. The wealthy Jews scorn and laugh. They aren't risking their necks - except for a few IDF in Israel, they aren't - mostly they risk other people's lives for their ends. History for the last 1000 years.

Yes, America bows to the black man, and colored races. They set O.J. free because he is black. They imprison police officers because they are white. Our government at present worships the negro. Biden, Harris, the liberal democratic left, love it. It feels so good.

What you fail to understand, or ignore, is that Western Civilization is based upon the Bible. Based upon the Revelation God gave to the Jews. And the U.S. is based upon Western Civilization, the Bible, which God gave the Jews. The U.S. is not based on the religions of Africa or India, or Arabic, or Japanese, or indigenous American Indians. It is based upon the Bible. And the Jews are the people of the Bible, chosen by God.

So, yes. Despite the condition of the Jew today, Christian America recognizes that we are of the same faith that God intended. Just because the Jew is at present disobedient to that faith, doesn't matter. And the less Christian America becomes, which it is, the more we turn against Israel.

I don't believe the desire for America race mixing is solely the product of the Jews. It is the product of liberal, antichristian, atheistic, thinking.
All countries are allies to others for their own survival. It is the way the world works. All want power and control.

Israel, the nation, has every reason to turn against the U.S. as the U.S slowly turns away form supporting Israel and begins to support the nations of the world in condemning Israel.

Your last paragraph is nonsense. Since 1948, how many Jewish body bags have been filled? Where was America in 1948-49, when the Jews were fighting against the Arabs after they were declared a nation? Were was America during the Sinai campaign of 1956, which freed the Suez Canal from Arabs? How many body bags did Americans fill in 1967 with the 6 day war?

How many body bags has Americans filled in the present war of Oct. 7, 2023?

Lees

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Yes, America bows to the black man, and colored races. They set O.J. free because he is black. They imprison police officers because they are white. Our government at present worships the negro. Biden, Harris, the liberal democratic left, love it. It feels so good.
I didn't say that at all. However the Negro is elevated in media, not by collective Negro finance, but by Jewish finance. Jews are behind Woke as much as they were behind lifting Negros in American Society. It's not about "equality" - not really. They clearly want to mix the races. Just do a google image search for "happy white woman" and compare it to "happy" Asian/black/Mexican etc woman.
What you fail to understand, or ignore, is that Western Civilization is based upon the Bible. Based upon the Revelation God gave to the Jews. And the U.S. is based upon Western Civilization, the Bible, which God gave the Jews. The U.S. is not based on the religions of Africa or India, or Arabic, or Japanese, or indigenous American Indians. It is based upon the Bible. And the Jews are the people of the Bible, chosen by God.

"Based on the Revelation God gave to Jews". It's commonly taught in modern Christianity that all of the OT is a "Jewish bible". Were Adam and Eve Jews? Abraham? Moses? Can you prove that they are? Jews start with the Tribe of Judah. Period.
So, yes. Despite the condition of the Jew today, Christian America recognizes that we are of the same faith that God intended. Just because the Jew is at present disobedient to that faith, doesn't matter. And the less Christian America becomes, which it is, the more we turn against Israel.

They are of the same faith? Do you even read your bible? The Jews, even in the OT are constantly NOT following the faith. What were those prophets always hammering on about? Their obedience? What about the words of Christ, who got them to admit they were the children who murdered the prophets!!!!

"Their" *faith*. Psshh. "Their" *choseness*. Psshh. Chosen to murder their own prophets? Chosen to murder their own Messiah? But they are the holy ones?
I don't believe the desire for America race mixing is solely the product of the Jews. It is the product of liberal, antichristian, atheistic, thinking.
All countries are allies to others for their own survival. It is the way the world works. All want power and control.

Of you don't believe it, because you haven't read any writings of Jews on this subject. They are definitely for race mixing. Who is George Soros and what's his open border Policy? A Jew. Who is HIAS run by? Jews.
Israel, the nation, has every reason to turn against the U.S. as the U.S slowly turns away form supporting Israel and begins to support the nations of the world in condemning Israel.

Your last paragraph is nonsense. Since 1948, how many Jewish body bags have been filled? Where was America in 1948-49, when the Jews were fighting against the Arabs after they were declared a nation? Were was America during the Sinai campaign of 1956, which freed the Suez Canal from Arabs? How many body bags did Americans fill in 1967 with the 6 day war?

How many body bags has Americans filled in the present war of Oct. 7, 2023?

Lees

It seems to me America has been intimately involved in killing a lot of "Israel's" neighbors since the 90's. Am I wrong? 2 gulf wars, and a whole lot of other military conflicts in the region, intensifying after Mossad took part in bring down the towers on 911. Oh wait, you probably don't believe that either, despite Netanyahoo all but admitting it was going to happen years before, or the released Israelies going on Israeli Television saying they were there to "document the event", or the special "art crew" (Israelies again) that just happened to be working on the floors where the first plane supposedly hit. Let me guess, ignorance is bliss?

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I didn't say that at all. However the Negro is elevated in media, not by collective Negro finance, but by Jewish finance. Jews are behind Woke as much as they were behind lifting Negros in American Society. It's not about "equality" - not really. They clearly want to mix the races. Just do a google image search for "happy white woman" and compare it to "happy" Asian/black/Mexican etc woman.

"Based on the Revelation God gave to Jews". It's commonly taught in modern Christianity that all of the OT is a "Jewish bible". Were Adam and Eve Jews? Abraham? Moses? Can you prove that they are? Jews start with the Tribe of Judah. Period.

They are of the same faith? Do you even read your bible? The Jews, even in the OT are constantly NOT following the faith. What were those prophets always hammering on about? Their obedience? What about the words of Christ, who got them to admit they were the children who murdered the prophets!!!!

"Their" *faith*. Psshh. "Their" *choseness*. Psshh. Chosen to murder their own prophets? Chosen to murder their own Messiah? But they are the holy ones?

Of you don't believe it, because you haven't read any writings of Jews on this subject. They are definitely for race mixing. Who is George Soros and what's his open border Policy? A Jew. Who is HIAS run by? Jews.

It seems to me America has been intimately involved in killing a lot of "Israel's" neighbors since the 90's. Am I wrong? 2 gulf wars, and a whole lot of other military conflicts in the region, intensifying after Mossad took part in bring down the towers on 911. Oh wait, you probably don't believe that either, despite Netanyahoo all but admitting it was going to happen years before, or the released Israelies going on Israeli Television saying they were there to "document the event", or the special "art crew" (Israelies again) that just happened to be working on the floors where the first plane supposedly hit. Let me guess, ignorance is bliss?

No, don't send me to google. You give your references for what you are saying. Then I will check them on my on.

Yes, Western Civilization is based upon the Bible. Which is the revelation God gave to the Jews. You don't like that, do you? You ask if Adam and Eve were of the Jews? No. Was Abraham a Jew,? No. Was Moses a Jew, yes. (Ex. 2:1-10) In his day, Moses was an Israelite. In Christ's and Paul's day, he was considered a Jew. As I have already showed you.

Yes, the Christian and the Jew are of the same faith. God revealed His Word in the Bible. The disobedience of the Jew at this time does not change that. We are still of the same faith worshipping the same God. And yes, the Jews are the chosen race of God, and in that, they are the Holy Race. Yes, they rejected and crucified their Messiah, Christ, in their disobedience. It doesn't mean Christ was not the Messiah. And it doesn't mean the Jews are not the Holy race.

OK, show me where Soros is believing and doing what he does because he is a Jew. Liberal and atheistic democrats do the same who are not Jews.

You speak of ignorance as bliss, yet you refuse to answer my questions. You mocked that Americans come home in body bags as the Jews laugh. Your post #(13). Yet I asked you what of the body bags filled in (1948-49), and you are silent. And of the ones in (1956)...you are silent. And of the ones in (1967), and you are silent. And of the ones on (Oct. 7, 2023), and you are silent.

Lees

Last edited:

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No, don't send me to google. You give your references for what you are saying. Then I will check them on my on.

The google search is a reference. Compare the search term under Google images "happy white woman" with "happy Asian woman" or "happy black woman"

Too much work. Oh look, someone's already done it for you:

Happy White Women according to Google
Yes, Western Civilization is based upon the Bible. Which is the revelation God gave to the Jews. You don't like that, do you? You ask if Adam and Eve were of the Jews? No. Was Abraham a Jew,? No. Was Moses a Jew, yes. (Gen. 2:1-10) In his day, Moses was an Israelite. In Christ's and Paul's day, he was considered a Jew. As I have already showed you.

Sorry you are confused. Gen 2:1-10 doesn't mention Jews, or even Moses, or Moses being a Jew. I'm not sure how to respond to this really...reaching exegesis seems barely applicable.
Yes, the Christian and the Jew are of the same faith. God revealed His Word in the Bible. The disobedience of the Jew at this time does not change that. We are still of the same faith worshipping the same God. And yes, the Jews are the chosen race of God, and in that, they are the Holy Race. Yes, they rejected and crucified their Messiah, Christ, in their disobedience. It doesn't mean Christ was not the Messiah. And it doesn't mean the Jews are not the Holy race.

If the Christian and Jew were of the same faith, they would have the same respect for both the prophets and Christ. Obviously they don't. Jews murder people that tell them things they don't like, which both the prophets and Christ spoke against them. In modern times, this calling them out is labeled "hate speech"
OK, show me where Soros is believing and doing what he does because he is a Jew. Liberal and atheistic democrats do the same who are not Jews.

You speak of ignorance as bliss, yet you refuse to answer my questions. You mocked that Americans come home in body bags as the Jews laugh. Your post #(13). Yet I asked you what of the body bags filled in (1948-49), and you are silent. And of the ones in (1956)...you are silent. And of the ones in (1967), and you are silent. And of the ones on (Oct. 7, 2023), and you are silent.

Lees

I can't prove Soros promotes open borders or race mixing *because he's a jew*, unless he openly admits it. What I can say is that he is but one Jew in a long line of them (present and past) that supports it. Birds of a feather, you know.

I didn't refuse to answer your questions, I simply highlighted the more modern military conflicts the USA has been involved in - all of which do not benefit the USA but do benefit Israel. For those you mentioned, I am not all that knowledgeable with regards to specific military involvement by the USA - however, I wager if I looked, there is likely to be found plenty of US $$ (your tax money paying for the interest on debt conjured out of nothing) being sent to support the secular "state" of "Israel" during those conflicts.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
@Stravinski, concerning post #(17)

No, show me the Jewish conspiracy behind 'woke'. This is what you are suggesting. There are plenty of liberal, atheistic, people who are not Jews who support the same. You want to say it is all because of the Jews plans to mix the races. Just because Jews are involved in the atheistic world's politics doesn't make it a Jewish conspiracy. Does liberal Schumer do what he does because he is Jewish, or because he is a liberal democrat?

Sorry. I meant (Ex. 2:1-10). I will edit and correct the mistake. Well, if you knew the Bible, you would have known that reference to Moses would begin in the book of (Exodus). and then simply checked the book of (Exodus) and recognized it was a mistake of reference not of exegesis. Point being, Moses was an Israelite, a Jew.

No, Christians and Jews are of the same faith. (Eph. 2:11-12) Yes, the Jews have rejected God and Christ and their own prophets in the past and present. But though they have been rebellious against God, and are at this time in judicial unbelief and blindness from God, their race represents the one true faith from God as found in the Bible. (Rom. 11:7) But that blindness is temporary. (Rom. 11:25) As Christ also stated. (John 4:22)

Well, again you're the one claiming all is a Jewish conspiracy. Soros could be doing what he is doing because he is a liberal atheistic democrat.

The wars I cited show that the body bags after 1948 were filled with Jews fighting for their survival in Israel. Which is contrary to your claim that the Jews laughed as Americans came home in body bags. In fact, in several of these Israel was completely alone. Then when they are miraculously victorious, the nations start their whining how they are doing too much....just like they whine today about Gaza.

The point is that Western Civilization is based upon the Bible. And America and the West should always support Israel, the Jews, from whom come the Bible, the revelation from God. The more atheistic and racially diverse America and the West become, the more they will be against Israel.

Lees

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
There is so much racist talk going on in this thread that I have to close it. Racism is not tolerated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom