Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
When you get together with elderly parents (or other relatives), what kinds of things do you do? My parents are not very active so we sit and watch tv most of the time or talk about their dog.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
When you get together with elderly parents (or other relatives), what kinds of things do you do? My parents are not very active so we sit and watch tv most of the time or talk about their dog.
lol yup same here, my mom and I would guess answers on family feud and my dad would either be outside in the garden with the dogs or in the garage watching the news or antenna television :)
When the grandkids came we usually all sat on the front porch and talked or my mom would rent a horror movie lol (not my thing, not scary, bad acting always hehe)
Currently I'm trying to get my dad into watching Les Feldick once a day for 30 minutes so he can better understand the word, he can't see well enough to read and he never learned anything growing up because the masses were in latin :/

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
lol yup same here, my mom and I would guess answers on family feud and my dad would either be outside in the garden with the dogs or in the garage watching the news or antenna television :)
When the grandkids came we usually all sat on the front porch and talked or my mom would rent a horror movie lol (not my thing, not scary, bad acting always hehe)
Currently I'm trying to get my dad into watching Les Feldick once a day for 30 minutes so he can better understand the word, he can't see well enough to read and he never learned anything growing up because the masses were in latin :/

I don't think the catechism classes were in Latin so he should have learned something if he attended those like Catholic kids are supposed to.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I don't think the catechism classes were in Latin so he should have learned something if he attended those like Catholic kids are supposed to.
Well from what he tells me they totally butchered scripture lol sex is why Adam fell :/ Adam and Eve had sex.. yeah I had to read him scriptures after he told me that the other day.. but he said the Mass was in Latin and he can even recite latin from memory lol

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I stay with my Parents, (most of the Indians do that) They get themselves involved in TV or Whatsapp. I just sit in my computer and waste my time instead of talking or spending time with them.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I stay with my Parents, (most of the Indians do that) They get themselves involved in TV or Whatsapp. I just sit in my computer and waste my time instead of talking or spending time with them.

You probably think you get too much interaction with them by living with them but you'll definitely miss them someday when they're gone.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
His school taught him that growing up, he tells me all kinds of unorthodox teachings and I have to 'unlearn' him, I also tell him what the vatican official site says too because he was worried about infant baptism thinking that his granddaughter will go to hell, the vatican says they under Gods mercy until age of x i forgot what age it is actually

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
True and i understand that completely. Adam Standler's Click movie shows the same situation.

Top Bottom