Do you feel guilty when you miss church?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Do you feel guilty when you don't attend church worship?

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
No. I don't even feel guilty anymore, which is bad. Least I could do is watch a preaching on tv and sing along. But that I don't go here, I don't feel guilty about that. They only care about adults. My teens were not welcome in the meeting. They really wanted to go to church. We gave up. All these years they were too young. Now finally they're old enough and it's no go watch our kids. Bye.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Do you feel guilty when you don't attend church worship?
Only when I miss Sunday mass because I was feeling too lazy to bother going :oops:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I missed yesterday because we were supposed to get some really bad flooding. I felt a little guilty only because it wasn't a given that there would actually BE flooding. Where I live, there are creeks around us and if they flooded, I couldn't get back to my home.

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
When I was a teen I got saved. My brother found a church with teen meetings every friday. They had a teen pastor. We'd go to another church with the whole group, a church from the same group of churches, but at the other side of the country. The youth leader from that other church was fabulous, so enthusiastic and fun. And my kids get nothing. I have been looking for them for churches. I just gave up. All of a sudden I thought: hey that guy was always so fun. Lets watch him on tv. He has a big church at the other side of the country. He is in his 70s now and became a pastor, not a youth pastor anymore, but he's still just as enthusiastic and fun and my kids love it. A pity we live so far away. My mom watches him too, cause she can't go to her church anymore. One good thing that came from covid, online churches.

Top Bottom