World Could one country lawfully "invade" another under the guise of restoring law and order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouan Philippe

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Because power abhors a vacuum and the only way to "restore law and order" is to send an expeditionary force to "invade" their country under the guise of "friendship".

Do you agree or not?

JennyorAlice

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Who would be responsible for "invading" said country in order to restore that law and order? Whose responsibility is it to do such a thing?

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Who would be responsible for "invading" said country in order to restore that law and order? Whose responsibility is it to do such a thing?
The owner of well never changes

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
The USA has done this many times either directly or by proxy. We have learned to our regret and dismay that many times this was done fraudulently and almost always has made matters worse in both the target country and usually in the entire region.

hedrick

Religious Affiliation
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
It’s possible in theory, but generally the results aren’t good.

Bouan Philippe

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
It’s possible in theory, but generally the results aren’t good.
However, I think you forgot to mention that there are 3 separate waves of genocide, which are chronicled in regards to Biblical eschatology: Revelation, chapter 6 & 9 and Isaiah 24.

1st wave: 25 percent of the earth's total inhabitants according to Revelation 6.

2nd wave: 33 percent of the earth's total inhabitants according to Revelation 9.

That makes a total of 25 + 33 = 58 percent due to the 1st and 2nd wave combined.

The third and final wave is mentioned in Isaiah 24, but there is no specific mention of any precise figures or percentage.

However, Isaiah 24 does actually say that the "few" survivors will be "desolate" or lonely due to sparseness of the remnant human population throughout the earth.

Although the actual percentage is undisclosed in Isaiah 24, it's reasonable to suggest that the final and total death count would be in excess of 95 percent, which is necessary to create the condition of psychological "desolation" in Isaiah 24:5.

But what does it actually mean in terms of colonisation?

Basically, if you killed enough of the enemy then the chance of 'rebellion' should be inversely correlated with the actual death count.

Consequently, I disagree that the results are generally not good because you seem to forget that the total death count would be more than sufficient to crush any rebellion.

Ultimately, the lesson of history doesn't apply in this case because the future death count or genocide would be unprecedented throughout history.

Last edited:

Bouan Philippe

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
It's a secret, but I'm not going to tell you.

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
I believe it to be both intellectually and spiritually unhealthy to spend your time in end times speculations. It is far better to live your life in such a way as to make this world a better place not just for the present but into the distant future.

Bouan Philippe

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I believe it to be both intellectually and spiritually unhealthy to spend your time in end times speculations. It is far better to live your life in such a way as to make this world a better place not just for the present but into the distant future.
Do you hate people from Non-Christian background because I certainly do?

Personally, I believe that all the Fake Christians should be booted from this forum like any other Christian forum, which have lately been infiltrated by such people.

There should be an outright ban because this forum is strictly for Christians, only.

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No

No, I don't hate non Christians. Hate is like a powerful acid. It corrodes the container in which it is stored as much as the object on which it is poured. You really cannot hate and still claim to follow the words and example of Jesus.

Personally, I believe that all the Fake Christians should be booted from this forum like any other Christian forum, which have lately been infiltrated by such people.

I get the feeling that you regard me as a "fake Christian". Is that correct? I also get the feeling that you regard yourself as a "true Christian". Is that correct? Can a true Christian hate and still be true?

There should be an outright ban because this forum is strictly for Christians, only.

Only Nicean Christians have full posting privileges but others (like myself) are permitted in open forums.

May God bless you and help relieve you of that burden of hate.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Christianity Haven is open to everyone with restrictions to certain sections of the site that are reserved for Christians who believe in the Trinity and adhere to the Nicene Creed.

Hating people is not what God wants.

Bouan Philippe

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Hating people is not what God wants.

But the Bible has specifically stated that God hates sinners, so who is right? You or God?

Do you understand Christianity at all to presume that you can know the Mind of God better than his Son Jesus (John 1:1, 7:16, 10:30, 12:9 & 14:7; Colossians 2:9 & Revelation 19:13):-

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord HATES, seven that are an ABOMINATION to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

God's word has the final authority on this particular point, but you have no authority whatsoever.

Last edited:

Bouan Philippe

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes

No, I don't hate non Christians. Hate is like a powerful acid. It corrodes the container in which it is stored as much as the object on which it is poured. You really cannot hate and still claim to follow the words and example of Jesus.

I get the feeling that you regard me as a "fake Christian". Is that correct? I also get the feeling that you regard yourself as a "true Christian". Is that correct? Can a true Christian hate and still be true?

Only Nicean Christians have full posting privileges but others (like myself) are permitted in open forums.

May God bless you and help relieve you of that burden of hate.
God is the only True Christian on this forum, whereas the Communist Party of China are not even Fake Christians at all, they are would be Christians who don't even qualify as being Fake Christians.

Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and the only True Christian on this forum. Colossians 2:9; John 1:1 & 14:7 & Revelation 19:13.

Whereas, I am the Son of God, you are not even a Fake Christian and your people will perish in accordance with the doctrine of "destruction" in Romans 9:22.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
But the Bible has specifically stated that God hates sinners, so who is right? You or God?

Do you understand Christianity at all to presume that you can know the Mind of God better than his Son Jesus (John 1:1, 7:16, 10:30, 12:9 & 14:7; Colossians 2:9 & Revelation 19:13):-

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord HATES, seven that are an ABOMINATION to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

God's word has the final authority on this particular point, but you have no authority whatsoever.

God can hate people because they have sinned...but God wants us to love our neighbors (and that means everyone).

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Closing this thread because no good will come out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom