Alex Jones goes head to head with Brother Nathanael over the Jewish issue.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
A discussion between Alex Jones and Brother Nathanael.

I've always liked Alex Jones however because of a few issues he supported that has lessened somewhat. He never struck me as controlled opposition or a shill, although I think on some issues he became bendable when he should have been firm, so I wonder a bit at why.

Nathanael, on the other hand, I have to honestly say I thought of for a long time as a bit of a clown. Primarily do to his presentation in his videos. I learned a little bit more about him here, and that perspective has changed somewhat. This man is an orthodox Christian who was raised as an Orthodox Jew. That gives him some perspective most people don't get.

Alex's arguments here, in my opinion, are sometimes rational, and at other times comical. For instance his stereotypes about Hitler. Typical viewpoints of an American who gets US government funded history and is subject to US entertainment propaganda on the subject. Which is somewhat surprising from Jones, who otherwise seems to do his due diligence studying controversial topics.

Anyway, this video is debating the Jewish Influence subject, and I think Jones, at least in some respects, voices probably what a lot of "moderate" people think. I found it interesting.

Debate: Jew Lover Alex Jones DESTROYED By Brother Nathanael

(btw, I don't think the title is apropos - it seemed a reasonable debate to me that's probably not going to swing too many either way).

Top Bottom