• I don't pay attention to the direction, mostly, or at all

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I mostly pray facing my pillow. But constant prayer to me means a constant awareness or constant vigelence of the Presence of the Lord and the opportunity we have to grieve the Holy Spirit that keeps us in check. Well, that would be the ideal but mostly not the case.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
;)
I think we CAN pray/worship without ceasing. Like right now a worship song is going forth in my spirit. It is happening without me thinking about it.That is prayer imho. When I was younger, I use to marvel at one of my aunts.When she would sit or stand up, I would hear her thanking God. That is prayer imho.
That's interesting, I never thought about it like that before. (Probably because I was thinking about something else at the time. Cant multi-think, either) ;)

LOL Close enough! My husband couldn't understand how I could read a book and watch a movie with him at the same time...and be able to tell him the plot of both clearly while he struggled to just watch the movie and understand!
Remarkable! How is it you women haven't taken over the world yet?!
(Or did you, and we didn't notice because we were too busy not thinking about anything while picking lint out of our bellybutton?)

Last edited:

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
;)That's interesting, I never thought about it like that before. (Probably because I was thinking about something else at the time. Cant multi-think, either) ;)

Remarkable! How is it you women haven't taken over the world yet?!
(Or did you, and we didn't notice because we were too busy not thinking about anything while picking lint out of our bellybutton?)
It's letting those little fuzz bunnies loose to play that was the downfall lol. Keep the lint pets where they belong lol :groupheads:

Wilhemena

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
The direction I'm facing while praying makes no difference to me or God.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
May the Lord bless you from Zion

Top Bottom