Aliens in the God's Universe

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Can this topic be moved to the Speculative Theology forum? So far I see nothing that places this discussion in Christian Theology.
Keep discussing, but note that the entire topic is speculative with a few non-contextual verses tossed in to create the illusion that it's Christian theology.
Unless, there are specific Bible passages that address a specific consideration to discuss, I see nothing more than pure speculation.
My opinion. Carry on.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Can this topic be moved to the Speculative Theology forum? So far I see nothing that places this discussion in Christian Theology.
Keep discussing, but note that the entire topic is speculative with a few non-contextual verses tossed in to create the illusion that it's Christian theology.
Unless, there are specific Bible passages that address a specific consideration to discuss, I see nothing more than pure speculation.
My opinion. Carry on.
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Hebrews 1:2

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Hebrews 11:3

Maybe the discussion if worlds means ages? If that's the case maybe the next world means next age, if some will not be forgiven in this world or the world to come, or this "age" and the next "age" concerning an individual, then is that a form of reincarnation of a man existing in two different times?
Or does it mean that God has made other worlds?

There is your theology topic Menno ;)
go fetch! lol

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
QFT (quoted for truth) :)

It never fails. I guess "Message deleted" would be better, but I'm not sure of that.

Maybe..."I just noticed that this dumb thread is almost four years old!"

………...

Last edited:

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
It never fails. I guess "Message deleted" would be better, but I'm not sure of that.

………...
Yeah I like to dig up old dumb threads, kind of a hobby lol

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Here's the OP of a long-forgotten thread of mine (the last thing seems relevant here)....

How many ChristianHaven Forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

~ ~ ~

One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

Seven to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

Seven more to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.

Five to flame the spell checkers.

Three to correct spelling/grammar flames.

Six to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"

Another six to condemn them as wrong.

Fifteen to claim experience in the lighting industry and give the correct spelling.

Nineteen to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb (or light bulb) forum.

Eleven to defend the posting to the group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this group.

Thirty six to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.

Seven to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

Four to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL.

Three to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group.

Thirteen to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

Five to post to the group that they will no longer post here because they cannot handle controversy like this.

Four to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

Thirteen to say "do a Live search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

Three to tell a funny story about their cat and a light bulb.

AND ....

One group lurker to respond to the opening post six months later with something unrelated and start the thread all over again.

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
What I will say is that there a realm called the spiritual realm where angels and demons and many other things exist, it is as real as our physical reealm and frankly where we as Christians are called to. Our fight should be in the spiritual and nnot in the physical. I also beleive that in the physical realm there are people who are possessed or influanced by demons and they are as real as we are just as angels are. So yes I do believe in other life

That other life not visible is real...

Space aliens are but demonic forces...

Real enough, but parasitic on creation for their nurture...

They have removed themselves from dependence on and union with God...

There is nowhere else for them to go for food...

Dictatorships illustrate this abundantly in a material way...

Arsenios

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
………...

After reading the thread, I thought “there is NOTHING to be said”. Then I saw your ‘deleted’ post and it seemed to sum up exactly how I feel about a theological discussion on ET.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
After reading the thread, I thought “there is NOTHING to be said”. Then I saw your ‘deleted’ post and it seemed to sum up exactly how I feel about a theological discussion on ET.
lol

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I get it. Its just that so many times when a deletion is necessary...someone makes a joke out of it. Not always the same one, of course, but something. I will certainly have to use something else hereafter.

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I get it. Its just that so many times when a deletion is necessary...someone makes a joke out of it. Not always the same one, of course, but something. I will certainly have to use something else hereafter.

It will not help. I type “deleted” and get comments on that, too. Just human nature.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It will not help. I type “deleted” and get comments on that, too. Just human nature.

I'm sure, although that has not happened to me. So this means that I may have to produce a much more elaborate response. ;)

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I'm sure, although that has not happened to me. So this means that I may have to produce a much more elaborate response. ;)

You mean something like ...

If anyone dares to quote this post, I will hunt you down and GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES WITH A SPOON!!!”

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Thread is now about bacon
61a65e7f53c8ad0eb354517e0f8b4a6a.jpg