Aliens in the God's Universe

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Why is it so hard to imagine that out in space are multitudes of God’s creations which habit other galaxies, other solar systems? We sit and watch science fiction regarding space battles in far away planetary places and we can not see that it could well be true. No so much the wars any more. For God said the war was over in Heaven. There will come a time when we will get to see all of heaven and all that God created in the entire universe and

Ephesians 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named

So with that for variety, I think we will have plenty to admire and praise God for. God said

Revelation 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Since we know that He wasn’t talking about Yeshua who was able to open the book, there is indication that there are other “men” in heaven. They are also called every creature, which gives you the understanding that they are not all looking as we do.

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

It almost sounds like the entire universe that God has created has been populated with many multitudes of creatures, men of heaven, as he says from one end of heaven to the other. The entire universe has been well informed of our creation and the controversy with regard to the acusations of Satan. God asked His other creations if they have every seen the like, where God would lay down His life for His creations. Had they even heard such a thing?

Deuteronomy 4:32 For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there has been any such thing as this great thing is, or has been heard like it?
and..

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Can you see it?

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

By all these verses, it is to see that we are not alone in the universe, and that God has created beings that are in his universe and not just on this planet. When all things are new, we will be able to go visit these places that they live and meet with these beings that God has created. I also think that we are the only planet that sinned.

Luke 15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Well, we know there is no one other than Yeshua that had needed no repentance on this earth so that rules out this planet that Yeshua was talking about. On the other planets that are inhabited, they may have never sinned and are just persons and needed no repentance, thereby be the ones that are fulfilling God’s words. It wasn’t that they were not being accused of lots of things by Satan. They were just righteously following God’s Law and never deviated from it. Satan was boldly thrown out of heaven and those that needed no repentance were no longer being pestered, accused before God any more. And they that live in heaven rejoiced.

Rev 12:10 for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night 12 Therefore, rejoice, you heavens, and you that dwell in them, Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time.

The war in heaven is won by God and Satan lost. The issue was over, and the devil and His angels are thrown out. We know that when Job was alive, that Satan was still allowed in heaven’s courts. Was it the death of Yeshua on the cross that resolved it in Heaven to have nothing more to do with Satan? No place was found in heaven for Satan. This earth is Satan’s last strong hold. We are the final battle ground in this war. God will win this war here also. Is it resolved in your own heart, and are you wanting Satan cast out of you forever too?

Hebrews 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I can hardly wait until this war with sin is over and we can explore this great Universe God has created.

Alithis

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I can hardly wait until this war with sin is over and we can explore this great Universe God has created.

for consideration ,might i refer you to the small booklet .. "the visions (trance ) of Marietta Davies "

in it she refers to the spiritual realm as as far exceeding what we call the universe.for asl creation in what we call the "natural" is created ..thus it came forth from GOD who is Boundless.
that which is out in the natural and seems boundless came from within the spiritual realm which IS boundless . The inner realms of the Spirit are without limit ,the outer realms of the created is limited by the creator, having set limits and bounds upon it of both space and time ,
and comes the day when we will leave this mortal and temporary domain and be incorporated fully into that eternal immortal realm -for mortality will be swallowed up of immortality .

to borrow a simplistic term from DR who haha ... it is bigger on the inside .
to look out at the stars and thing they are the boundless is to forget that they all came forth from within the true boundlessness of the SPiritual realm of the most high and one true living God . He has not only numbered the stars but knows them each by name .

suffice to say there are beings of states of holiness beyond our present knowing and they inhabit all manner of place and orb ... inside the spiritual realm that transcends the meager limitations of the created universe .
so great and limitless is this eternal realm in the spirit of God that it is rent and rolls up as a scroll to peel back that veil of created temporal mortality which - as a veil ,conceals the true eternal nature of things beyond that veil .

http://christendtimeministries.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Marietta-Davis-Part-1-2.pdf <- this is a quite astounding read

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
SOME thoughts.....

1. There is ZERO - absolutely ZERO - evidence for life (at least as currently comprehended) other than on the planet Earth. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP. Ironic how some who insist on evidence for things (God for example) completely, absolutely, totally dismiss the need for ANY at times.....

2. The universe is incredibly, astronomically (sic!) BIG. The number of stars (and LIKELY planets) is..... beyond our finite ability to even comprehend. SOME suggest that ergo, it is LIKELY that conditions exist elsewhere for "life" (as WE comprehend it) to exist. Maybe... it's a guess.... there's NO evidence of that. But "conditions" does not equal "proof."

3. Those who make the argument that "it's certain!" base it entirely on the guess of #2 above. But here's the problem: the SAME reality (it's BIG) means it's extremely unlikely we'll ever become aware of that life. EVEN IF (and what a big, big IF it is) such 'life' is even detectable at all.

It's far, far more reasonable to focus a search in our own solar system. Any "life" we discover may not be the stuff of sci fi movies, may not even be instructive at all, but WOULD give credence to the thought that life is .... 'out there.' Problem: it's likely WAY out there.... and probably has nothing in common with Mork or My Favorite Martian or Elliot's friend "ET".

Sorry.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
What I will say is that there a realm called the spiritual realm where angels and demons and many other things exist, it is as real as our physical reealm and frankly where we as Christians are called to. Our fight should be in the spiritual and nnot in the physical. I also beleive that in the physical realm there are people who are possessed or influanced by demons and they are as real as we are just as angels are. So yes I do believe in other life

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Why is it so hard to imagine that out in space are multitudes of God’s creations which habit other galaxies, other solar systems? We sit and watch science fiction regarding space battles in far away planetary places and we can not see that it could well be true. No so much the wars any more. For God said the war was over in Heaven. There will come a time when we will get to see all of heaven and all that God created in the entire universe and

So with that for variety, I think we will have plenty to admire and praise God for. God said

Since we know that He wasn’t talking about Yeshua who was able to open the book, there is indication that there are other “men” in heaven. They are also called every creature, which gives you the understanding that they are not all looking as we do.

It almost sounds like the entire universe that God has created has been populated with many multitudes of creatures, men of heaven, as he says from one end of heaven to the other. The entire universe has been well informed of our creation and the controversy with regard to the acusations of Satan. God asked His other creations if they have every seen the like, where God would lay down His life for His creations. Had they even heard such a thing?

and..

Can you see it?

By all these verses, it is to see that we are not alone in the universe, and that God has created beings that are in his universe and not just on this planet. When all things are new, we will be able to go visit these places that they live and meet with these beings that God has created. I also think that we are the only planet that sinned.

Well, we know there is no one other than Yeshua that had needed no repentance on this earth so that rules out this planet that Yeshua was talking about. On the other planets that are inhabited, they may have never sinned and are just persons and needed no repentance, thereby be the ones that are fulfilling God’s words. It wasn’t that they were not being accused of lots of things by Satan. They were just righteously following God’s Law and never deviated from it. Satan was boldly thrown out of heaven and those that needed no repentance were no longer being pestered, accused before God any more. And they that live in heaven rejoiced.

The war in heaven is won by God and Satan lost. The issue was over, and the devil and His angels are thrown out. We know that when Job was alive, that Satan was still allowed in heaven’s courts. Was it the death of Yeshua on the cross that resolved it in Heaven to have nothing more to do with Satan? No place was found in heaven for Satan. This earth is Satan’s last strong hold. We are the final battle ground in this war. God will win this war here also. Is it resolved in your own heart, and are you wanting Satan cast out of you forever too?

"He wasnt talking about Yeshua"? Not sure I follow what you mean by that.
3. (5-7) The Lion of the tribe of Judah is worthy to open the scroll.

But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals." And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.

The following is some helpful material.
http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/6605.htm

It is a personal belief of mine that Creation is still in works. And that much of the scientific community may have it backwards. How knows maybe preparations are under way for many habitable planets.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
They found evidence of liquid water...... That is a long, long, long way away from finding LIFE.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Where there is water there might be life though, so water is the first place to look for life. Of course it's not the intelligent life we think of if something living was to be found in the water or ice on Mars or Pluto.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals." And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.

It is a personal belief of mine that Creation is still in works. And that much of the scientific community may have it backwards. How knows maybe preparations are under way for many habitable planets.
Yeshua was the only one in all of heaven who is able to open the book ... Yet scripture says that there are men in heaven, in earth, and under the earth who were not able to open the book.

Revelation 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

Yeshua was the only one in all of heaven who is able to open the book ... Yet scripture says that there are men in heaven, in earth, and under the earth who were not able to open the book.

TurtleHare

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

Oh I agree with that and God has plenty of love to go around so why would he stop with just us?

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Interesting perspective. I was curious. Well you got me to bite. Hehe.

Alithis

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
reposted -for consideration ,might i refer you to the small booklet .. "the visions (trance ) of Marietta Davies "

in it she refers to the spiritual realm as as far exceeding what we call the universe.for asl creation in what we call the "natural" is created ..thus it came forth from GOD who is Boundless.
that which is out in the natural and seems boundless came from within the spiritual realm which IS boundless . The inner realms of the Spirit are without limit ,the outer realms of the created is limited by the creator, having set limits and bounds upon it of both space and time ,
and comes the day when we will leave this mortal and temporary domain and be incorporated fully into that eternal immortal realm -for mortality will be swallowed up of immortality .

to borrow a simplistic term from DR who haha ... it is bigger on the inside .
to look out at the stars and thing they are the boundless is to forget that they all came forth from within the true boundlessness of the SPiritual realm of the most high and one true living God . He has not only numbered the stars but knows them each by name .

suffice to say there are beings of states of holiness beyond our present knowing and they inhabit all manner of place and orb ... inside the spiritual realm that transcends the meager limitations of the created universe .
so great and limitless is this eternal realm in the spirit of God that it is rent and rolls up as a scroll to peel back that veil of created temporal mortality which - as a veil ,conceals the true eternal nature of things beyond that veil .

http://christendtimeministries.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Marietta-Davis-Part-1-2.pdf <- this is a quite astounding read

i should add -when i mentioned that "suffice to say there are beings of states of holiness beyond our present knowing and they inhabit all manner of place and orb ... inside the spiritual realm that transcends the meager limitations of the created universe ." i was clarify by adding -i am not speaking of this created outer realm in which we presently reside -but of things opf heaven ..heaven is not "somewhere OUT there " -it a a limitless expanse inside the spiritual realm .
and there are many a creature there beyond the present limits of our imaginations . for eye has not seen nor ear heard ...... " and yes the Holy spirit reveals matters pertaining to man kind and God's salvation in JESUS our LOrd ..but he does not yet reveal "all" .. and will not becaseu God is eternal we canot go back to see all he was nor ever know all he is or will be .he is "Now" and we will not cease to learn of him :)

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower

It's not hard at all. From childhood the majority of the planet is raised with the idea that the earth revolves around the sun, the space program is real, we went to the moon, NASA is on the forefront of science and space exploration and a rather large section of popular entertainment in film and books is based on this very idea.

I watched "Aliens" again last night. I enjoy the movie. I also enjoy this genre of movies. But I have to suspend my disbelief, which I'm not sure is a great idea.

The reason I must suspend my disbelief is because I do not believe the "common knowledge" I was raised with as so many are, and I have many good reasons not to.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

and..

Can you see it?

Spiritually "Christians" are not of this world ;)
But seriously, we have a misconception that Angels for example are none physical spirits so to speak. I believe Jesus has a physical body in Heaven, as shall we all.
From what I hear their are three parts of heaven, the sky, the cosmos (universe) and the Throne of God.
The word Earth in the OT means "Land", so it's not too crazy to believe that there is more land out there in the heavens...
neat thread btw, oldie but a goodie

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Theist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
If God wanted to reveal to us that He had made life on other planets, He would have done so. If He hasn't, I guess it's not for us to know, and we have to humbly accept it. God reveals what He wants to reveal.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
SOME thoughts.....

1. There is ZERO - absolutely ZERO - evidence for life (at least as currently comprehended) other than on the planet Earth. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP. Ironic how some who insist on evidence for things (God for example) completely, absolutely, totally dismiss the need for ANY at times.....

2. The universe is incredibly, astronomically (sic!) BIG. The number of stars (and LIKELY planets) is..... beyond our finite ability to even comprehend. SOME suggest that ergo, it is LIKELY that conditions exist elsewhere for "life" (as WE comprehend it) to exist. Maybe... it's a guess.... there's NO evidence of that. But "conditions" does not equal "proof."

3. Those who make the argument that "it's certain!" base it entirely on the guess of #2 above. But here's the problem: the SAME reality (it's BIG) means it's extremely unlikely we'll ever become aware of that life. EVEN IF (and what a big, big IF it is) such 'life' is even detectable at all.

It's far, far more reasonable to focus a search in our own solar system. Any "life" we discover may not be the stuff of sci fi movies, may not even be instructive at all, but WOULD give credence to the thought that life is .... 'out there.' Problem: it's likely WAY out there.... and probably has nothing in common with Mork or My Favorite Martian or Elliot's friend "ET".

Sorry.

In the 3 years since the above was posted, thousands of planets have been discovered (even a few moons around them) .... there is an increasing opinion that "life" may be so different than anything on Earth as to be perhaps unrecognizable, but no "life" has been discovered. NONE. All this is still PURE speculation.

It is my PURE GUESS that "life" (of some nature, perhaps entirely different than anything on Earth) likely does exist, although have I NOTHING - absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER - to support that guess. But I doubt it will be little green men speaking English and flying around in flying saucers. Because of MY guess, I'm on the "side"of those who are opposed to humans traveling and exploring any possible planets/moons since there is a possibility of our contamidating their life or vise-versa. This is what robots are for.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Top Bottom