Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I was at the hospital inside a MRI machine. When the tech came in to tell me I was done and could go get dressed, she was crying. I immediately thought the MRI showed something very bad. I asked if I was okay and she just said "I'm sorry I scared you, it has nothing to do with your MRI." Then she left the room.

I got dressed and my dad and I had to go through the ER waiting room to get to the car. That's when we saw what was happening on the TV. :(

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I was in 5th grade. My parents picked my brothers and I up. We then went home.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I was at my office and my wife called and said something has happened come home. I came home and saw it on television

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
I was teaching a grade ten math class when I heard some commotion in the hall. I stepped outside and a student told me that an airliner had flown into one of the twin towers. I went back into the classroom and turned on the TV just in time to see the second plane hit. I was rendered speechless --- my wife would say that was the first and only time. When I could speak after a few moments I turned to the class and said "This changes everything." Those were the most prophetic words I've ever said.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
I was just having coffee after waking up and turned on the news. The first plane had just hit and it was a "what the heck..." moment for newscasters. Lots of conjecture. Then the second plane hit and I stayed glued to the set, except to answer the door for a friend who was smiling and happy, yelling "Isn't it great???!! JESUS IS COMING!!". I almost... well... I won't say.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I was at work and aware absolutely everything had gone quiet. The internet was so slow I couldn't access anything. Then I heard people talking about a plane flying into the WTC towers. My first thought was to wonder how any pilot could possibly fail to spot the honking great tower right ahead. Then came word of the second plane and people started to realise it wasn't an accident.

Alexander

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Yes
I was one year old, and living with my parents at the time (obviously!). I was too young to take in what happened and why, so learned about the version of events in school. I hope something like this doesn't repeat itself in the future!

Top Bottom