What's up with these silly Mexican hats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I'm not Mexican. I don't celebrate 'Cinco de Mayo'.

So, what's the deal? Seems racist to me. Forcing everyone to participate, not caring if they want to.

Typical.

Was anyone forced to wave the flag of the Alamo on March 6? Was anyone forced to wave the Texas flag on March 2? Was anyone forced to wave the Texas flag on April 21 when we defeaeted the Mexican army, though highly outnumbered.

And, where is Mexico today as compared to France? Right where it always will be. A third world country. With Mexicans trying to get the hell out of there looking for something better.

Lees

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Perhaps the owner has some Mexican blood in him? That's for him to say or not say.

Let's have some fun because it's not hurting anyone.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Perhaps the owner has some Mexican blood in him? That's for him to say or not say.

Let's have some fun because it's not hurting anyone.

As I said...typical.

The minority races love to cry racism against whites. Yet they love to force their racism on everyone.

'Oh...it's not hurting anyone'. Yet if the shoe was on the other foot it would be all about race and colonialism, etc. etc. etc.

I tell you what I will do. I will change my avatar. And then let you know it's not hurting anyone. It's all about 'fun'.

Lees

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
As I said...typical.

The minority races love to cry racism against whites. Yet they love to force their racism on everyone.

Oh...it's not hurting anyone. Yet if the shoe was on the other foot it would be all about race and colonialism, etc. etc. etc.

I tell you what I will do. I will change my avatar. And then let you know it's not hurting anyone. It's all about 'fun'.

Lees

I don't know why you feel the need to be so argumentative concerning this? The owner felt fit to have some fun along with a lot of other people today. There is no racism involved.

If you change your avatar to something that goes against our site rules, we'll put you on site restrictions.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I don't know why you feel the need to be so argumentative concerning this? The owner felt fit to have some fun along with a lot of other people today. There is no racism involved.

If you change your avatar to something that goes against our site rules, we'll put you on site restrictions.

Of course you will. But I just want to have 'fun'.

In other words, the Mexican can have fun, because he is in charge. The whites can't have fun because he is in charge. As I said, typical

Lees

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Cinco de Mayo? Never heard of that. It's Freedom day here.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Of course you will. But I just want to have 'fun'.

In other words, the Mexican can have fun, because he is in charge. The whites can't have fun because he is in charge. As I said, typical

Lees

I don't know if he has Mexican blood in him. I've never met him in person, so your accusations are out of line. You need to stop.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I don't know if he has Mexican blood in him. I've never met him in person, so your accusations are out of line. You need to stop.

Well, the owner felt like he can do what he wants with ones avatar. And you indicated he might have Mexican blood. And he definitely wants to celebrate 'Cinco de Mayo'. Which I don't. I don't care one wit about Cinco de Mayo.

My accusations are not out of line. Did he ask anyone? Didn't care to ask me about defacing my avatar and falsely attributing to me the celebration of Cinco de Mayo.

No, yall need to stop. As I said, typical minority racism.

Lees

George

Tis Theos Megas
Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Lol, I don't see the big deal? If I remember right, Christianity Haven is using an addon called Holidays, in which certain holidays come with certain styles. Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day to name a few had stuff show up. I don't think it's them trying to push anything on them, despite you trying to be disruptive.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Well, the owner felt like he can do what he wants with ones avatar. And you indicated he might have Mexican blood. And he definitely wants to celebrate 'Cinco de Mayo'. Which I don't. I don't care one wit about Cinco de Mayo.

My accusations are not out of line. Did he ask anyone? Didn't care to ask me about defacing my avatar and falsely attributing to me the celebration of Cinco de Mayo.

No, yall need to stop. As I said, typical minority racism.

Lees

I believe your definition of racism is not the same as the dictionary's. We have noted your lack of approval and thank you for letting us know. I'm going to place a bet that after tomorrow the hats will be gone, so you can return tomorrow then and be happy?

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I believe your definition of racism is not the same as the dictionary's. We have noted your lack of approval and thank you for letting us know. I'm going to place a bet that after tomorrow the hats will be gone, so you can return tomorrow then and be happy?

You're quite welcome.

What's the bet?

Lees

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You're quite welcome.

What's the bet?

Lees

Let's just say that I'm closing this thread as you've given your opinion and tomorrow the hats will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom