Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The proposal states that science education in the state should reflect that “misinterpretation of fossil observations has led to the false idea of human hierarchies and racial inequality.” The proposal also states that “historically, some people have misused and/or applied the ideas of natural selection and artificial selection to justify genocide of various groups, such as Albinos in Africa or Jews in Europe.”

Read more

Thoughts about incorporating teaching about genocide, eugenics and the Holocaust into middle school science education?

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
The Holocaust isn't a science subject, it's a subject that has to do with history.

Now if the scientific method was actually used in classes to prove or disprove the official narrative, I'd be all for that. But it's not. I know this because I've read a lot of material that deals with the science side of it, and much of that material has been banned now from major book retailers. It's banned not because it's not good science, but because it conflicts with a narrative that is (in many countries) enforced by law.

There is, to my knowledge, no other subject that (by law in many places) one can have a dissenting view on. Truth does not fear investigation, except on this subject.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I don't think it's middle school material since the science they're trying to evaluate is of a higher level academically.

Top Bottom