Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Is there a really easy, free app or simple software to edit videos?

I wanted to create some video tutorials for the site to help people use some of the features that people who aren't used to online forums might not know about. But I want to edit the videos and don't know what to use. I would be using my phone.

Vanilla

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I use Sony vegas for video editing. It's not very user friendly but it works for me.

Last edited:

Vanilla

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
As a phone app? I'm not sure if there is any. A video editing software takes up huge space even when installed in a laptop. Not sure if it's possible now thru phone or tab.

I did try a sound editing app before. It wasn't any good compared to the one installed in my laptop. I had to uninstall. Waste of memory. It was a free app though, so I should have no reason to whine even if it made my tab lag a lot.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Thanks for the tips. My phone won't connect to my current computer because the computer is so old so I can't do anything yet :(

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Is there a really easy, free app or simple software to edit videos?

I wanted to create some video tutorials for the site to help people use some of the features that people who aren't used to online forums might not know about. But I want to edit the videos and don't know what to use. I would be using my phone.

Are you still looking for free software to edit videos? I have some suggestions, but while the stuff I use is free, there is a bit of learning involved, no support, and requires an English conversion for the language. It's awesome software though.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Sure! What size is the file?

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
The setup executable I have on file is a little over 40MB - but it's been a while since I set it up and do not remember if it downloads anything else.

It is called AviUtl and the original version is in Chinese or Japanese, I don't recall. I also don't recall what or where I got the english translated version - but all that should be easy enough to find with a few searches.

The program itself is versatile and has a lot of features, including special effects. You can export GIFS directly from it, or export via Wave or .AVI - however the files are very large in this format.

To cut down the size of large AVI files, I use a program called AVCfree - which stands for AnyVideoConverter free - which will allow you to transfer from one media type to another with ease. It is also a free program.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Ah, cool. Thanks for the info! I got a new laptop (haven't finished fully loading software on it yet) so maybe I'll load it onto there. I just did a Google search and see there is an English version!

Alexander

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Yes
I don't use anything fancy. I use Movie Maker for Windows 10 and occasionally, Windows Movie Maker which is still compatible with OS 10. Most of the paid editing software is expensive and requires extensive knowledge.

Top Bottom