Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It's the last month of the year, but it's the beginning of the Church calendar year. How can we pray for you and your family and friends?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My online friend Rich was diagnosed with a medical issue that will affect the rest of his life. Please pray for him and his wife.

grumix8

Religious Affiliation
Seventh Day Adventist
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Will pray for them.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Prayers for my grandson, born with a congenital heart defect, that this winter he does not get any of the sicknesses around as it would be detrimental to him. Thankfully his older siblings are home school so that reduces risk. Other than this, he did well through his first surgery following birth.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Prayers for my grandson, born with a congenital heart defect, that this winter he does not get any of the sicknesses around as it would be detrimental to him. Thankfully his older siblings are home school so that reduces risk. Other than this, he did well through his first surgery following birth.

Praying for the family!!

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My friend from high school messaged to let me know her mom passed away. They weren't close for the past 20 years but her dad is going to have a difficult time...could you please pray for Jimmy and the rest of her family? Thanks.

Nic

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Yes
My mom has been hospitalized and has improved. I'm not crazy about the facility and I'm always thinking about moving her, but she continues to improve so we haven't. Please pray for us as a family and hopefully the Lord will allow us to celebrate more memories to come.
My friend Steven with Parkinsons disease and schizophrenia is growing in delusional fears marked by hallucinations. The other day he was wandering barefoot in the cold for three hours because he imagined the police told him to go walk outside right away. I took him to the hospital 17hrs after I took mom. He thinks people are always trying to kill his friends and family. Please prayer for Steven and his brother as p/t caregiver w/ f/t job.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My mom has been hospitalized and has improved. I'm not crazy about the facility and I'm always thinking about moving her, but she continues to improve so we haven't. Please pray for us as a family and hopefully the Lord will allow us to celebrate more memories to come.
My friend Steven with Parkinsons disease and schizophrenia is growing in delusional fears marked by hallucinations. The other day he was wandering barefoot in the cold for three hours because he imagined the police told him to go walk outside right away. I took him to the hospital 17hrs after I took mom. He thinks people are always trying to kill his friends and family. Please prayer for Steven and his brother as p/t caregiver w/ f/t job.

Praying for your mom and Steven.

Reactions: Nic
Top Bottom