Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower

In his video, Ted Macie claimed that the U.S. military has experienced a major increase in heart-related issues with helicopter and fixed-wing pilots. Macie claimed that Defense Department data shows a 937% increase in heart failure, a 152% increase in cardiomyopathy, a 69% increase in ischemic heart disease, a 62% increase in pulmonary heart disease, a 36% increase in hypertensive disease, and a 63% increase in other forms of heart disease compared to the five-year average before 2022.

All I can say is, I've been considered "weird" for a good portion of my life for distrusting authority, not watching corporate media, investigating so called "conspiracy theories" by the "normies" of the world.

I'll keep my tin foil hat and lack of "vaccine" related heart issues, thank you very much.

On another note, I don't see how the current US military is going to keep going on multiple war fronts with this kind of data coming out.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Remarkable. You'd almost be forgiven for thinking something was done to military people around the early 2020s that would cause such a thing.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Remarkable. You'd almost be forgiven for thinking something was done to military people around the early 2020s that would cause such a thing.

No no no no. It's anything but that. The reason why it's anything but that is that no normie is about to believe a large conspiracy among a multitude of corporations and governments (whom many worship as sort of demi-god) to do something the leaders of which already said they were going to do - reduce population. That would be too horrible, and a jabbed individual is likely to want to avoid the subject altogether. Long Covid. A new strain. Just a coincidence. Anything else to put their mind at ease. I'm not mocking, because I can put myself in their position and it would likely be my own inclination just for peace of mind.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It's not just the military who are having more heart issues. Every day I hear of more teenagers dropping of heart attacks while out playing sports. There are people trying to say it's normal and that we have more access to instant news, so that's the real reason we're hearing more about it. I'm not buying that.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Nothing to see here, move along. The line for the jabs against whatever the latest strain is called is over there.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
This is a pretty basic article. I want to know the medical and family history of these people. Why is it just pilots? To me, if it is COVID related it would be amongst all military, not just one segment. What were the numbers of heart issues before compared to now? What is the age range? Maybe the video answers some of this, but I just read the article attached. There is so much information missing from the assertion at this point for me.

People want tomato my cardiac issues about COVID but they can't. I had the start of mine before COVID. I also have a strong genetic disposition to cardiac issues. Because me hysterectomy was due to ovarian cancer and thus not being able to have estrogen replacement, this put me at higher risk also.

Like Lamb, I do wonder about the younger people being reported. Though can that be due to how we receive information these days.

Top Bottom