Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
Help me guys celebrate a new chapter in my current life : which is practicing self-love, self-care and self-acceptance. Also having male and female friends offline and being more open-minded and easy going with everything in life. Having been almost 8 years on and off in therapy and seeing a psychiatrist, but having stopped definitely currently because I'm feeling a lot better about life and have managed to overcome many triggers in my life too. Please spam party food and drinks pics for me to help me celebrate my victory over death and my newfound enjoyment and happiness in life. I'm not even triggered by my fears and phobias anymore. I'm a much stronger person more than ever before and feel like I can withstand anything in life in the current moment. Just enjoying every moment in life lately. I've settled down a lot and have come to terms with many things in life. But still I'm still a little bipolar, still have OCD and Aspergers', but very light. So yeah, please help me celebrate my improvements in life currently!

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
celebrate.jpg

Well done on your accomplishments, Naiwen!

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Thank you everyone.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
That's great news, well done on your progress!

TopSilver

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Congratulations that's fantastic. I currently am dealing with an illness myself. Just been waiting for it to go away so I can start a new chapter on my own life as well. Sounds like you overcame something and your proud of doing so. Not sure but either way I hope everything goes well for you in the future.

Top Bottom