Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
A new study on COVID-19 vaccines that looked at nearly 100 million vaccinated individuals affirmed the vaccines’ previously observed links to increased risks for certain adverse effects including myocarditis and Guillain-Barré syndrome.

The study was conducted by the Global COVID Vaccine Safety project and took into account 99,068,901 vaccinated individuals across eight countries: Argentina, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, New Zealand and Scotland.

The report specifically looked at adverse events following administration of the Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca vaccines.

Read more

What are your thoughts regarding the COVID study? Did you suffer any adverse effects from the vaccine?

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I never took it. In the early days I figured I wasn't at risk so the people who felt more endangered could have my place in the line, and later on when it became clear the "vaccine" didn't stop people getting the virus and didn't stop people spreading the virus I figured it didn't have anything to offer me. Then came the original potential link to myocarditis and I concluded the vaccine is probably a greater threat to me than the virus.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Read more

What are your thoughts regarding the COVID study? Did you suffer any adverse effects from the vaccine?
I noticed that several of the researchers in this study have potential conflicts of interest and have received payments from medical companies in the past. That right there makes me skeptical.' From what I have heard about research studies like this in particular is that they generally can't say that one thing causes another, but that there is a strong correlation between the two.
I did not suffer any harmful effects from the vaccine.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have lifelong challenges because of the covid vaccine and will not be getting any future boosters. The commercials keep trying to tell me it's safe. It's not safe for everyone.

The study was among select countries in Europe, I wonder what would happen if they truly studied it in the US?

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I noticed that several of the researchers in this study have potential conflicts of interest and have received payments from medical companies in the past. That right there makes me skeptical.' From what I have heard about research studies like this in particular is that they generally can't say that one thing causes another, but that there is a strong correlation between the two.
I did not suffer any harmful effects from the vaccine.
Yeah, I hear that from some people. You could have gotten the placebo peppered throughout the "vaccination" program. It is like playing Russian roulette, go for the boosters and you might have to bite the bullet! I heard that either way there is nanotechnology even in the placebos as a form of tracking for when AI is everywhere. Some say special lighting reveals the Luciferase, a bioluminescence that is revealed under special lighting. Others say a tech that is in some of the shots will allow for the "Travis Scott effect". That is refrence to a demonic concert he had where an energy weapon was set off and 100's dropped in his concert. I heard that it was a test run for the false EMP this country is going to do. They will say it was Russia or China or something, that the EMP attack was from some foreign entity. They could even say a mass coronal ejection caused people to die etc.... Creepy times.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have lifelong challenges because of the covid vaccine and will not be getting any future boosters. The commercials keep trying to tell me it's safe. It's not safe for everyone.

The study was among select countries in Europe, I wonder what would happen if they truly studied it in the US?
So, you didn't get Covid but you got the shot? Now you have lifelong challenges? So sorry to hear that. Very disturbing. I hear this from so many people. My neighbor across the street has serious kidney issues from the shot and also developed diabetes from the lipid nano particles which encapsulate the nano tech. Polysorbate 80 too causes diabetes. She has always been healthy prior, no diabetes before the shot and it doesn't run in her family. She was hospitalized about a month after the shot. Her husband and daughter haven't gotten sick as of yet. But some of the shots have a longer fuse. Allows for enough distance for the perps to distance themselves from the big explosion 💥 and come up with some China base blame. This stuff really ticks me off.😭I feel sooooo bad for humanity🙏🏼

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yeah, I hear that from some people. You could have gotten the placebo peppered throughout the "vaccination" program. It is like playing Russian roulette, go for the boosters and you might have to bite the bullet! I heard that either way there is nanotechnology even in the placebos as a form of tracking for when AI is everywhere. Some say special lighting reveals the Luciferase, a bioluminescence that is revealed under special lighting. Others say a tech that is in some of the shots will allow for the "Travis Scott effect". That is refrence to a demonic concert he had where an energy weapon was set off and 100's dropped in his concert. I heard that it was a test run for the false EMP this country is going to do. They will say it was Russia or China or something, that the EMP attack was from some foreign entity. They could even say a mass coronal ejection caused people to die etc.... Creepy times.

I have no time for the COVID vaccine and very little time for most of what official sources say about it, given they've been wrong about most things since the beginning.

That said this post reads like an unhinged conspiracy rant, especially when "some say" appears to be the only qualification for inclusion. Some people say they are Cleopatra, just not very many people and most of them end up taken away by the nice men in white coats.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have no time for the COVID vaccine and very little time for most of what official sources say about it, given they've been wrong about most things since the beginning.

That said this post reads like an unhinged conspiracy rant, especially when "some say" appears to be the only qualification for inclusion. Some people say they are Cleopatra, just not very many people and most of them end up taken away by the nice men in white coats.
Fair enough. However, there is a conspiracy among kings against the Lord and His anointed. It's funny, people like me have been saying what you now agree with and only now news outlets are allowed to say because the dirty deed has been done. Many have come to know the truth a dollar short and a day late.People like me tried to warn people and were shut out!

Prior to the roll out of the shots and at its beginning stages, anyone saying what I have and do say, you were labeled a "conspiracy theorist " then when it is convenient to allow us to speak even on the news, they confirm that people like me are right! It's called Gaslighting. You know that's true.

I was called unhinged long before you knew anything was amuck! Call me it now, I don't care. I know the truth. Therefore, because I was right before you knew anything about the Covid conspiracy, I am right about all else I tell you here. Fear is not a bench you want to sit on. Faith is the answer to this. Call me what you want, I don't care. 🙏🏼

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Fair enough. However, there is a conspiracy among kings against the Lord and His anointed. It's funny, people like me have been saying what you now agree with and only now news outlets are allowed to say because the dirty deed has been done. Many have come to know the truth a dollar short and a day late.People like me tried to warn people and were shut out!

Prior to the roll out of the shots and at its beginning stages, anyone saying what I have and do say, you were labeled a "conspiracy theorist " then when it is convenient to allow us to speak even on the news, they confirm that people like me are right! It's called Gaslighting. You know that's true.

I was called unhinged long before you knew anything was amuck! Call me it now, I don't care. I know the truth. Therefore, because I was right before you knew anything about the Covid conspiracy, I am right about all else I tell you here. Fear is not a bench you want to sit on. Faith is the answer to this. Call me what you want, I don't care. 🙏🏼

Serious question, what have you been smoking? Is it available over the counter?

Do you seriously expect people to accept "I was right on one thing, therefore I'm right on everything else" as a useful argument? It doesn't require any prophetic insights to figure that most of what we were told about COVID was a crock, it just took a bit of critical thinking.

Faith and fear have little to do with it, but I guess it gives you a few more buzzwords to throw around to make an unhinged comment sound spiritual.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Serious question, what have you been smoking? Is it available over the counter?

Do you seriously expect people to accept "I was right on one thing, therefore I'm right on everything else" as a useful argument? It doesn't require any prophetic insights to figure that most of what we were told about COVID was a crock, it just took a bit of critical thinking.

Faith and fear have little to do with it, but I guess it gives you a few more buzzwords to throw around to make an unhinged comment sound spiritual.
Ok.

Top Bottom