Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Do you like to travel Israel or already traveled? Here I used to operate a travel website for a friend and he takes people for a 10 day tour travel that costs around $1800.
The tour was in four parts Jordan, Egypt, and two more I forgot.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I moved this thread to Off Topic forum...

I've never been to Israel. For me it's kind of scary with all the violence in the Middle East but I've had pastors and friends go there and loved their experience.

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Hi, Thanks for moving this thread.
Here most of them go for a trip in their life to see those Jesus used things. I know few things like bronze Serpent on a pole and the utensils that are made from rocks. I thought to visit for viewing those things, but the guy offer only the Israel trip. It was one of interesting to see how Jesus used those large barrels and basin.
The last one Dead Sea where a man wont dip in the sea.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I'd be interested to see Israel at some point. I have a Jewish friend who visits Israel regularly and comes back with beautiful pictures.

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Ive had some photos on their website, but now I am not working with them and handed the website. Here is one of the photo of Bronze Serpent on the pole.
serpent.jpg

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
How old is it? I doubt it's the original.
It is original photo and it might be a year back, but he make photos on every trip including videos. He was lazy person that doesn't want to update his site and neither pays the money. I did as he was my brother friend and in the last year stopped for updating.
Here I am posting two more photos as you may thinking I am telling fake. You can see everything on the posture.
Edit : on the left side, first one with Red color shirt person who was the tour operator.

11.jpg
9.jpg

Last edited:

vince284

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
It is original photo and it might be a year back, but he make photos on every trip including videos. He was lazy person that doesn't want to update his site and neither pays the money. I did as he was my brother friend and in the last year stopped for updating.
Here I am posting two more photos as you may thinking I am telling fake. You can see everything on the posture.
Edit : on the left side, first one with Red color shirt person who was the tour operator.

View attachment 1191
View attachment 1192

I assume Lammchen was asking about the bronze snake being original not the picture. But I think King Hezekiah destroyed it because people were worshiping it. I maybe wrong.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My parents are planning on taking a trip to Israel. Here few Christian organization organize Holy Trip and take a batch of family and show places in Israel. But i am not interested in much.

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I assume Lammchen was asking about the bronze snake being original not the picture. But I think King Hezekiah destroyed it because people were worshiping it. I maybe wrong.

I think it was in Mount Nebo, during my reading that part as he told something about a war, but I forgotten everything. I read it only once while writing about it and from the tour operator too. He also told that several rocks were got destroyed as it was years passed.
I think Abu badd was near to this Pole. The story was nice to hear as it moves on.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Yes, the people called it Nehushtan and worshipped it, so King Hezekiah broke it into three parts. 2Ki 18:4, if you want the reference.

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I see it is a duplicate one that kept for people knowing about it. This guy who visited more than 20 times, but never told me it was a duplicate one. I am not in contact with him else would have posted about this information.

Top Bottom