Amos Ministries

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
why islam is not a religion of peace.jpg

Muslims claim Islam is a religion of peace. However, unlike Christianity, Islam believes in the concept of self defence, which Christianity does not condone.⁠

Matthew 26:51-53 - With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. 52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?⁠
I think vs 51 can be left out⁠

Luke 22:50-51 - And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear. 51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.⁠

Matthew 5:38-39 & 43-45 - “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.⁠

Many Christians have transgressed the teachings of Jesus and have wrongfully used violence in the form of self defence. However, when a Muslim does this, he is acting in accordance of what the Quran allows.

Top Bottom