Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
In my opinion Christianity is the best way to live. Currently enlightened agnostics share many of the same ideals, but I doubt that would continue for long without Christianity to sustain it.

I see a lot of people who seem to think that the only purpose of Christianity is to save us from hell. None of the rest really matters. That kind of Christianity would be pointless unless the threat of hell is real, even if God is real and Christ is the Word made flesh.
Agree. If hell is any worse than continuing life without Christ I don't want any part of it.
Hell became a realization to me when I was at my lowest and living as an Atheist, I simply can't imagine a hell with everlasting fire and pain and rejecting it will always be 'wishful thinking' no matter how much I wish it was untrue, I don't wish to imagine any further pain then what I have felt in life without Christ.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Pedrito

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Post #18:
Like your new writing style/format.

Post #19:
Maybe it's not Pedrito at all but an imposter

Ped-ri-to-is-no-more. His-bo-dy-and-his-mind-have-been-tak-en-o-ver. I-am-an-a-li-en. Take-me-to-your-lead-er.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Post #18:

Post #19:

Ped-ri-to-is-no-more. His-bo-dy-and-his-mind-have-been-tak-en-o-ver. I-am-an-a-li-en. Take-me-to-your-lead-er.
I knew it! Quick! What's the number to 911?!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom