USA US BREAKING: Joseph Clancy Resigns As Secret Service Director

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
“The success of the Secret Service is achieved with great sacrifice by all of you and your families,” Clancy wrote in a letter to Secret Service staffmembers. “Please accept my sincere and heartfelt thanks for your dedication to our mission. You have inspired me. My hope was that I could return your gifts of inspiration with some measure of good for the Secret Service.”

House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz also addressed Clancy’s resignation in a Tuesday statement.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/14/b...gns-as-secret-service-director/#ixzz4Yo4pe9U1

How many more are going to abandon ship?

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
“The success of the Secret Service is achieved with great sacrifice by all of you and your families,” Clancy wrote in a letter to Secret Service staffmembers. “Please accept my sincere and heartfelt thanks for your dedication to our mission. You have inspired me. My hope was that I could return your gifts of inspiration with some measure of good for the Secret Service.”

House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz also addressed Clancy’s resignation in a Tuesday statement.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/14/b...gns-as-secret-service-director/#ixzz4Yo4pe9U1

How many more are going to abandon ship?

It must be hard to work for the USA but have as your boss a documented pathological liar.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It must be hard to work for the USA but have as your boss a documented pathological liar.

I suspect at that level of government it's hard to hope for anything better. Politicians lie, it's just what they do.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Andy Puzder withdrew from his nomination as Secretary of Labor.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yeah but he gets caught big time, I think he is dangerous for this country

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Trump, his nominations just reflect his vision for this country

Well , the President does not seem to understand what vetting is all about. That is dangerous.

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower

That seems an odd thing for a Christian to say

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
That seems an odd thing for a Christian to say

It is true. Donald Trump is caught telling lies at almost every speech and interview where he speaks.

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
It is true. Donald Trump is caught telling lies at almost every speech and interview where he speaks.

What I meant was that Christians in the USA are told to submit to authority joyfully as unto the Lord. That he's a narcasitic bully doesn't change the fact that he is in charge because they voted him in charge. Well not all did so I guess they have their consciences to deal with on that. A Christian must be careful as to what the conscience allows for freedom according to Paul. But seriously prayers for their gvmnt are definately in need.

And the US itself. Trudue, in my country, leaves a lot to be desired before he can fill his dad's shoes. There are lots of countries in this world that are doing a better job at feeding and taking care of resources that North America. But I think if everyone takes care of those within their gates then the world would be a lot better off.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
What I meant was that Christians in the USA are told to submit to authority joyfully as unto the Lord. That he's a narcasitic bully doesn't change the fact that he is in charge because they voted him in charge. Well not all did so I guess they have their consciences to deal with on that. A Christian must be careful as to what the conscience allows for freedom according to Paul. But seriously prayers for their gvmnt are definately in need.

And the US itself. Trudue, in my country, leaves a lot to be desired before he can fill his dad's shoes. There are lots of countries in this world that are doing a better job at feeding and taking care of resources that North America. But I think if everyone takes care of those within their gates then the world would be a lot better off.

The people resigning rather than continue serving with Donald Trump as their boss appear to be doing so precisely because Donald Trump is a pathological liar.

Justin Trudeau appears to have the confidence of his public service. He does not appear to be a pathological liar.

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Trudeau isn't a liar but rather a threat to democracy when he's mandated that anyone who doesn't follow his policy of anti-prolife is immediately disqualified from his party.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Trudeau isn't a liar but rather a threat to democracy when he's mandated that anyone who doesn't follow his policy of anti-prolife is immediately disqualified from his party.

If one is not pro-abortion and is also in Justin Trudeau's political party then one can fight against the pro-abortion views held by people in the party.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

Yes I tried telling Christians this same thing during the eight years of President Obama, but, who would listen?

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
If one is not pro-abortion and is also in Justin Trudeau's political party then one can fight against the pro-abortion views held by people in the party.
I'm on my way into the city just now so can't look it up but I'm sure that no one in that PP can vote against that. Perhaps to change it but not very political myself so dk

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes I tried telling Christians this same thing during the eight years of President Obama, but, who would listen?

This is just one of many examples where so many people, at all points of the political spectrum, show really quite remarkable double standards in their outlooks.

The people who insist that Donald Trump is some kind of anointed one called to lead the US out of whatever kind of demonic pit it had found itself, yet presumably wouldn't have said the same about Hillary Clinton had she won the election. The people who, as you highlight, insist that Christians should fall into line and support Trump because he is the elected leader but saw no problem with opposing Obama while he occupied the exact same position. The people who expect Muslims and Hindus to follow the law or face consequences yet immediately claim persecution when the same law bites them.

One person I loosely follow on Faceache made an interesting point during the presidential campaigns, which was to say that unless we can love both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton we should do some serious soul searching. Of course we can love a candidate without voting for them - we can love someone while disagreeing with every word that comes from their mouth - but unless we can pray for God to bless them and want what is best for them we can't claim to love them, and if we can't claim to love people who we can see we need to examine ourselves in the light of 1Jn 4:20.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
This is just one of many examples where so many people, at all points of the political spectrum, show really quite remarkable double standards in their outlooks.

The people who insist that Donald Trump is some kind of anointed one called to lead the US out of whatever kind of demonic pit it had found itself, yet presumably wouldn't have said the same about Hillary Clinton had she won the election. The people who, as you highlight, insist that Christians should fall into line and support Trump because he is the elected leader but saw no problem with opposing Obama while he occupied the exact same position. The people who expect Muslims and Hindus to follow the law or face consequences yet immediately claim persecution when the same law bites them.

One person I loosely follow on Faceache made an interesting point during the presidential campaigns, which was to say that unless we can love both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton we should do some serious soul searching. Of course we can love a candidate without voting for them - we can love someone while disagreeing with every word that comes from their mouth - but unless we can pray for God to bless them and want what is best for them we can't claim to love them, and if we can't claim to love people who we can see we need to examine ourselves in the light of 1Jn 4:20.

Amen!:amen:

Top Bottom