Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Who is the worst kind of person to be seated next to on a long flight?

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I wanted to say someone who smells and steals your space, but then I saw this list and agree with nr. 1 the kicker.

Oh lol they call it the armrest hog. What's wrong with clapping? Everyone does that.

Last edited:

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Hahaha those pics!

Attachments

• airline-passengers.jpg
    airline-passengers.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 1
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 1
  • pt_4510_4579_o.jpg
    pt_4510_4579_o.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Its hard to say for sure.

I've experienced the child behind who kicked the seat while the parents did nothing, until I reached around and squeezed the little brat's leg hard enough they decided not to kick any more.

I've experienced the person who decided to apply toenail polish that stank out the cabin until the air staff asked them to stop.

The trouble with a lot of "unacceptable'" behaviors is more down to the airline than anything else. People complain about "manspreading" but when your knees physically won't fit in the space ahead there are only so many options available. You don't have to be particularly badly overweight before you start to spill into the adjacent seats.

It's all very well saying you should pay more for a larger seat but when business class can cost many times what economy class costs it's one of those situations where it's easy to say what should be done when you don't have to do it. And even if you do pay extra for a second seat (thereby almost doubling the cost of your trip) you potentially then have to pay more to make sure your second seat is actually the one next to you.

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Its hard to say for sure.

I've experienced the child behind who kicked the seat while the parents did nothing, until I reached around and squeezed the little brat's leg hard enough they decided not to kick any more.

I've experienced the person who decided to apply toenail polish that stank out the cabin until the air staff asked them to stop.

The trouble with a lot of "unacceptable'" behaviors is more down to the airline than anything else. People complain about "manspreading" but when your knees physically won't fit in the space ahead there are only so many options available. You don't have to be particularly badly overweight before you start to spill into the adjacent seats.

It's all very well saying you should pay more for a larger seat but when business class can cost many times what economy class costs it's one of those situations where it's easy to say what should be done when you don't have to do it. And even if you do pay extra for a second seat (thereby almost doubling the cost of your trip) you potentially then have to pay more to make sure your second seat is actually the one next to you.
Only once in a bus from Holland to Spain the one in front of you was just sleeping on your lap, like that guy in that pic and you'd sit there crammed, but I'm not tall, so it didn't really matter for me. It did for my friend though. She's tall. She didnt even fit. She's 180 something and her knees touched the seat in front of us. They had one bigger seat downstairs for 35 extra and she took it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom