My Depression

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.

I don't like some people 👫saying bad words.

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.

I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Or I used to think about which deity to believe

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.
And was not hungry.
My mother took me to a psychiatrist. I didn't say anything, I kept silent.

My testimony
I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day
When I saw the Holy Spirit🕊️ I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.✝️
There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.🍖

Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my back .🧑‍🦽 end The story

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The doctor prescribed a sleeping pill and an anti-depressant pill.(olanzapine and fluoxetine) I recovered completely.But falls asleep .
depression did not go away.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The doctor prescribed a sleeping pill and an anti-depressant pill.(olanzapine and fluoxetine) I recovered completely.But falls asleep .

If the meds don't work, they need to be adjusted or a different kind prescribed. Go back to your doctor or find a new one.

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
If the meds don't work, they need to be adjusted or a different kind prescribed. Go back to your doctor or find a new one.
You are right but I said to mother shall we go to the hospital. She said no.
Mother says, no need to go to doctor. Keep your mind calm. Because my mother works as a nurse in a hospital hahahah.
My mother got angry with me,:mad:I am afraid of mother. I told my mother that ,I will write my thoughts in a letter. After writing I will give it to my mother then she will give it to the doctor.::LOL:The doctor (They know us ) is good in my mother's hospital.I sent a message from what up
I can't sleep at night, it's the pill.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Hopefully the doctors will get you the help you need if you keep communicating to them.

1689Dave

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No
You are right but I said to mother shall we go to the hospital. She said no.
Mother says, no need to go to doctor. Keep your mind calm. Because my mother works as a nurse in a hospital hahahah.
My mother got angry with me,:mad:I am afraid of mother. I told my mother that ,I will write my thoughts in a letter. After writing I will give it to my mother then she will give it to the doctor.::LOL:The doctor (They know us ) is good in my mother's hospital.I sent a message from what up

I can't sleep at night, it's the pill.
I learned to do this through practice. The Scripture says “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on thee: Because he trusteth in thee.” Isaiah 26:3 (KJV 1900). It's hard keeping your mind from drifting into cluttered thoughts. But this scripture really works, especially as you are trying to get to sleep.

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Did The Holy Spirit tell you to eat non-vegetarian food?

Yes I think so. I read that in the Bible Leviticus 11:12
King James Version​

12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.
I was a Vaishnava and a Jain. I was eating pure vegetarian without milk, onion, garlic. In the past because I wanted salvation.
I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day
Later I found information about Jesus on the computer day and night.I understood the truth about Jesus Christ.. Slowly I left Vaishnava Jainism
I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.
:fearful:

I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.
:hospital:

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.:
:sleeping:

And was not hungry.

That anti-depressant pills made me hungry.
And My family belongs to Koli(fisherman) caste. They all eat seafoods.
When I saw the Holy Spirit🕊️ I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.✝️
There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
It is good news that the Holy Spirit has met me.
But my vitamins were low so I started eating pure non-vegetarian food and some vegetarian food.

When I found those words in the Holy Bible,
Ephesians 4:30
King James Version

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Can you explain this truth to me, so that I can understand it too?
That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.😢Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (יֵשׁוּעַ), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc☺️
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12
King James Version​

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Or I used to think about which deity to believe

And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.
I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.

I learned that idolatry is a sin .
Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.
What exactly does this mean? Why did He have to die? What does "for the sins of all people" mean? Why did the sins require anyone to die for them?

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
What exactly does this mean? Why did He have to die? What does "for the sins of all people" mean? Why did the sins require anyone to die for them?

I think the reason why He died for our sins is because we are sinners. So Jesus died to cleanse His people from sin and make His people to righteous and Jesus Himself to be the King of God's Kingdom. :)

Jesus was and is the King of the Father’s kingdom. An unseen kingdom not of this world.​

King of an Unseen Spiritual Realm. Jesus was thus rejected his own people as their earthly king.​

Matthew 19:14​

King James Version​

14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Galatians 1:4​

King James Version​

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

Galatians 3:13​

King James Version​

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Romans 5:6-8​

King James Version​

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:17​

King James Version​

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Acts 5:30​

King James Version​

30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I think the reason why He died for our sins is because we are sinners. So Jesus died to cleanse His people from sin and make His people to righteous and Jesus Himself to be the King of God's Kingdom. :)
Can you make it make sense? I don't understand the connection between the fact that He died and the fact that we are sinners.

Jesus was thus rejected his own people as their earthly king.​

No, He wasn't. The people wanted to make Him king by force and He left to the mountain so that they wouldn't find Him:

"Jesus, knowing that they intended to come and make him king by force, withdrew again to a mountain by himself." (John 6:15)

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I have a headache😔

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Aw, I hope you have relief soon!
I have stopped the anti-depressant pill the first doctor gave me
I went to a psychiatrist from Apollo Hospital who prescribed a new pill because my whole body is hurting. I feel good that he gave me three pills. That pill name is trifluoperazine and benzhexol hydrorinnde
quetiapine fumarate tablet ip 50 mg

sertraline tablets ip And I gained weight.

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Questions-Description of the Holy Spirit.

answers -My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).

In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(पवित्र आत्मा) is used.
Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.🕊️

That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.😢Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (יֵשׁוּעַ), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc☺️
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12

King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.

I learned that idolatry is a sin .
Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
:chickenleg:

Or I used to think about which deity to believe.

Ahimsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia
After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

My testimony
I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day.
Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.💖
In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism.
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.
Then I started eating non-vegetarian and vegetarian food. My testimony click here

The Holy Bible says ,Exodus 20:3-4

King James Version

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions;My mother believes in Jesus Christ..edited
I just became a Christian alone.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; Jesus also believes.
I just became a Christian alone.

What do you mean by the above "Jesus also believes." ?

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Last edited:

siddhi koli

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Hindus recite Vedas, Aarti and Shlokas of all Gods. All Hindus worship idols of favorite gods; My Mother says that some Brahmins eat non-vegetarians.

What religion is polytheistic in India?
One of the most striking features of Hinduism is the seemingly endless array of images of gods and goddesses, most with animal associates, that inhabit the colourful temples, and wayside shrines and homes of its adherents. Because of this, Hinduism has been called an idolatrous and polytheistic religion.

Which religion is polytheism?
Religions that practice polytheism include, but are not limited to: Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, Confucianism, Shintoism, various African tribal and/or folk religions, and various American tribal and/or folk religions. source-google

My maternal uncle's wife worships Ganesha (the elephant-headed god).🐘🕉️

In front of my mother, I angrily threw the idol of mother's God in the house.

I used to love Lakshminarayan since my childhood.I used to watch his movies and songs. Vaishnavism is one of the four sects in Hinduism. In Hinduism people believe that heaven is Vaikuntha and hell. To go to Vaikuntha I worshiped Lakshminarayan and was eating pure vegetarian food.:(

Top Bottom