Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
When my mom died I wanted to create Memory Bears out of her old clothing. I made 6 of them and posted a review of the pattern I used at my new craft site if you're interested in reading it.

Here is a pic of the bear:
8zjXJ5t.jpg

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
When my mom died I wanted to create Memory Bears out of her old clothing. I made 6 of them and posted a review of the pattern I used at my new craft site if you're interested in reading it.

Here is a pic of the bear:
8zjXJ5t.jpg
Wow that's so beautiful and thoughtful!

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Why was there a need to part with her clothing items? Couldn't you just keep them, perhaps in a cardboard box in the attic or the balcony?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Why was there a need to part with her clothing items? Couldn't you just keep them, perhaps in a cardboard box in the attic or the balcony?

My dad has been wanting to move out of the town where I grew up for years since crime is becoming more rampant. My mother didn't want to go even though she rarely left the house due to health issues. Once she passed away he wanted us to go through her things and take what we wanted so he didn't have to deal with it. We left behind her wedding gown and another dress for him to look at in one of the closets. She had clothing all over the house in all kinds of closets and dressers. We donated many bags to the women shelters where women go to escape abusive men and often leave with nothing but what's on their backs.

My sister and I both took things we wanted and then chose clothing items that we wanted for the memory bears...the clothes we often saw her in. The ones from the picture above were my mom's bathrobes she wore ever since we were little.

Top Bottom