Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It's good to see you back here, Jo! You need to get your computer to start reading to you :)

qendoros

Religious Affiliation
Calvary Chapel
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
*Runs and slides into thread* Safe!

Hey...where's the Mountain Dew?

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
*Runs and slides into thread* Safe!

Hey...where's the Mountain Dew?

You must think I'm stupid if you really think you changed your name. Lol

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You must think I'm stupid if you really think you changed your name. Lol

That account was banned. Can't remember for what.

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What up London!

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
To many sick people here right now why

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
I eventually went to see my professor for my eye sight and got brilliant news that right now I'm not going blind in my right eye but there is a problem that needs an operation and my left eye is ok still so now with this virus everyone is getting the appointment will have to wait until it's all over.

. The other bad news I have got is that I have cracked the vertebra in my spine so basically I've broken my back and they think it's due to having osteopetrosis and I'm in agony with little pain killers as need to go see my neurologist which is supposed to be next month but not sure if that going ahead again because if this virus here so need to wait and see now..

Well that's all my news right now sorry haven't been around much lately. Hope you are all keeping well and staying home as much as possible.. take care out there guys and girls.. god bless and be back soon.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Jo I am sorry you are having so many problems right now but it is good to see you. Please stay safe dutring all this

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Oh Jo!! I'm sorry about your back. Does wearing a brace help at all?

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
Hi Bill and lamb thank you for the good wishes, in reply to you lamb no idea as need to see my neurologist first and haven't until 22nd April which right now looks like it could be cancelled until this virus calms down or goes away and I need pain killers to so not very helpful at all right now. So I just sit and do very little but knit sometimes..like tomorrow we was supposed to get our new car but they cancelled that last week till about June so not happy about that either now.. anyway sorry for moaning and see you soon.. bye

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Hi Bill and lamb thank you for the good wishes, in reply to you lamb no idea as need to see my neurologist first and haven't until 22nd April which right now looks like it could be cancelled until this virus calms down or goes away and I need pain killers to so not very helpful at all right now. So I just sit and do very little but knit sometimes..like tomorrow we was supposed to get our new car but they cancelled that last week till about June so not happy about that either now.. anyway sorry for moaning and see you soon.. bye

I wonder if some types of physical therapy stretching would help? Maybe look up some videos and give it a whirl? Just gently of course.

I know what you mean about appointments and cancelling...I went ahead and cancelled two for this week because the state they're in has a travel ban and I don't want to deal with that, nor do I want to walk into a hospital for them right now.

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
I am hoping if they cancel they can call me instead I want the test results and see what they are going to do at some point this year. I waited now since last november,
I did try physio but made things worse and the guy who gave them to me was good but left and went back to Aussie land sadly. And I stopped going after that.but was worth a try just didn't work then.. now just in pain 24/7instead with little help that doesn't get me runny to the loo.. not a good look ..lol

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Jo sorry you are having so many problems. The VA is doing most everything over the phone as well. Just had my yearly checkup over the phone and all groups are now teleconferencing. It ios crazy right now everywhere I think

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
Hi everyone well my news as usual is utterly crap right now, Went to hospital back in November to see a Neurologist who sent me for different tests results come back that i have 2 vertebras broken In my spine,then got sent to see another doc but because of lock down it was a phone call she said I have osteoporosis so gave me meds for lifej to strengthen my bones no pain killers tho, so taking them she has sent me to occupational therapy who I haven't seen yet still waiting on that. Also I have to go see a pain clinic because I'm in agony 24/7 I've lost 4 inches in height and 2and half stone in weight.. so still trying to sort myself out . Then my hubby went into hospital very unwell and we couldn't go see him because of covid 19, when he come home after 2 weeks we was told he has stage 3 cancer so that is crap, we are still trying to deal with it all his just finished radiotherapy and is feeling unwell right now, we are just hoping this has stopped it spreading, if not his life and ours is going to get very hard.....

Anyway thats my life right now and sorry to be such a moaner on here. Have a good day and God bless u all...

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Jo I am happy to see you but very sad that your news is so bad. I pray that you get what you need and are made pain free and I also pray for your husband that his cancer disappears and for your family as I am sure they are having a hard time dealing with all this as well. Jo I pray that God surrounds you with love and healing and that His peace surrounds all of you. God bless Jo

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Aw, Jo, it's always good to see you here and I'm so sorry about all the stuff you and your husband are going through. Many prayers for you both!

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hope you're alright. Love you.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Praying for you Jo

FredVB

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I have back trouble, in the lower part, with a herniated disc and scoliosis going up from there. It gives a lot of trouble to sitting comfortably though I walk fine, really, but it does not worry me so much as what will become of my breathing with COPD, though I was never a smoker to have it blamed on that. I think it to risky to my life so I remain not being vaxxed.

Top Bottom