Hook in the jaw

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Not so sure about that, who in your iopinion is Babylon with the trade that is destroyeed in half an hour, I have always took that to be New York City

I don't think it is New York. Though, I have no candidate as of yet. Saddam Hussein started to restore ancient Babylon before he lost power, so I did entertain the possibility thar ancient Babylon could rise again. But no more Saddam, right? However, the current renovations have not been destroyed yet, so I guess it is still a possibility. As to the Gog war, the coalition coming against our Father is Gog and Magog, which some consider to be the Russian Federation, Persia who is Iran, Ethiopia, Libya,Gomer and House Togarmah which has been said to be Turkey. Assyria is not there, which would include Iraq and Syria.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I don't think it is New York. Though, I have no candidate as of yet. Saddam Hussein started to restore ancient Babylon before he lost power, so I did entertain the possibility thar ancient Babylon could rise again. But no more Saddam, right? However, the current renovations have not been destroyed yet, so I guess it is still a possibility. As to the Gog war, the coalition coming against our Father is Gog and Magog, which some consider to be the Russian Federation, Persia who is Iran, Ethiopia, Libya,Gomer and House Togarmah which has been said to be Turkey. Assyria is not there, which would include Iraq and Syria.
I believe that is right as far as nations go with Russia, China will come down later

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Russia will come to nothing, looks like he will be removed by God.
Joel 2:20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

" ill savour" - I wonder if that is the anti-Christ of Rev 13?

armies from the east?? After all the great river Euphrates is now dried up.

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I agree but before that Israel will be faced with being overrun. They are notr but you can see when Yeshua returns they have to escape and they are backed up

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I agree but before that Israel will be faced with being overrun. They are notr but you can see when Yeshua returns they have to escape and they are backed up

Yes Israel will be invaded but the scripture tells what will happen to Gog and his bands.
Ezek. 39 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Russia will come to nothing, looks like he will be removed by God.
Joel 2:20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

" ill savour" - I wonder if that is the anti-Christ of Rev 13?

armies from the east?? After all the great river Euphrates is now dried up.

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

I believe Joel 2 is talking about something different than the Gog war. However Rev 16:12 could certainly be about China. But they are not involved in the Gog war either. So that is probably later.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
The Bible also predicted that a war will erupt where Muslim nations will invade Israel, not just over the issue of Jerusalem but over the issue of food (Ezekiel 38:13) and that the price of wheat will skyrocket “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius …” (Revelation 6:6). The price of wheat is addressed in Scripture at a silver denarius per quart for a reason. In New Testament times, the silver coin weight was 3.65 grams. A U.S. mint quarter has 5.625 grams of silver. If we take a measure of wheat to be a quart (32 ounces) and the price of wheat at an average of $332 per 2000 pounds (metric ton) which is 32 cents a quart in today’s prices, then a silver denarius (3.65 grams) is at $3.24. This would mean that the price of bread will increase to 10 fold.

The Euphrates River and the Nile, both on the news and both are predicted to dry up causing cataclysmic events on the nations that depend on them. The Ethiopian dam will be completed in 2017 and will likely jeopardize Egypt’s access to the Nile. Ethiopia’s dam would give the country the ability to all but cut off the flow of the Blue Nile, which supplies 85 percent of water to the Nile Valley, This will starve all of Egypt’s 82 million population.

Is 19:5 The waters of the river will dry up, and the riverbed will be parched and dry. The canals will stink; the streams of Egypt will dwindle and dry up. The reeds and rushes will wither, also the plants along the Nile, at the mouth of the river. Every sown field along the Nile will become parched, will blow away and be no more. The fishermen will groan and lament, all who cast hooks into the Nile; those who throw nets on the water will pine away.
The Nile drying in Egypt and the Euphrates drying up in Iraq effects the world but it concentrates primarily the Muslim world.

So current crisis in Israel, is nothing like the crisis coming to the Muslim world. Israel has its own water source. A major national effort to desalinate Mediterranean seawater and to recycle wastewater has provided the country with enough water for all its needs, even during severe droughts. More than 50 percent of the water for Israeli households, agriculture and industry is now artificially produced.

Kings of the East in Revelation might be from China with its staggering number of soldiers. But a hungry Muslim world can easily muster this if you consider Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan uniting with Turkey Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan and Tajikistanand, even Indonesia east of the Euphrates with several kings.
Eze 29:9 “Egypt will become a desolate wasteland. Then they will know that I am the Lord. “‘Because you said, “The Nile is mine; I made it,” therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush.”

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
The Bible also predicted that a war will erupt where Muslim nations will invade Israel, not just over the issue of Jerusalem but over the issue of food (Ezekiel 38:13) and that the price of wheat will skyrocket “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius …” (Revelation 6:6). The price of wheat is addressed in Scripture at a silver denarius per quart for a reason. In New Testament times, the silver coin weight was 3.65 grams. A U.S. mint quarter has 5.625 grams of silver. If we take a measure of wheat to be a quart (32 ounces) and the price of wheat at an average of $332 per 2000 pounds (metric ton) which is 32 cents a quart in today’s prices, then a silver denarius (3.65 grams) is at $3.24. This would mean that the price of bread will increase to 10 fold.

The Euphrates River and the Nile, both on the news and both are predicted to dry up causing cataclysmic events on the nations that depend on them. The Ethiopian dam will be completed in 2017 and will likely jeopardize Egypt’s access to the Nile. Ethiopia’s dam would give the country the ability to all but cut off the flow of the Blue Nile, which supplies 85 percent of water to the Nile Valley, This will starve all of Egypt’s 82 million population.

The Nile drying in Egypt and the Euphrates drying up in Iraq effects the world but it concentrates primarily the Muslim world.

So current crisis in Israel, is nothing like the crisis coming to the Muslim world. Israel has its own water source. A major national effort to desalinate Mediterranean seawater and to recycle wastewater has provided the country with enough water for all its needs, even during severe droughts. More than 50 percent of the water for Israeli households, agriculture and industry is now artificially produced.

Kings of the East in Revelation might be from China with its staggering number of soldiers. But a hungry Muslim world can easily muster this if you consider Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan uniting with Turkey Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan and Tajikistanand, even Indonesia east of the Euphrates with several kings.
Possible yes and even right on but I do believe that China is a major player as depicted in Revelation

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

I think that some perilous times are in store for the world as the prophecies are lining up to come to pass. I think the world is not ready to handle the fulfillment of God's word Can the Earth even survive the blood of another world war? I agree that we have seen nothing yet. It is going to be a terrible thing when the world goes to war over, not oil, but water.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Possible yes and even right on but I do believe that China is a major player as depicted in Revelation

I believe that too.Several wars are coming and have come. I think the Gog war is just one. It might provoke WWIII . There is a war going on when Jesus returns that is different from those two IMHO.As far as I can tell from scripture, Armageddon happens after the thousand reign of Jesus.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I believe that too.Several wars are coming and have come. I think the Gog war is just one. It might provoke WWIII . There is a war going on when Jesus returns that is different from those two IMHO.As far as I can tell from scripture, Armageddon happens after the thousand reign of Jesus.
I believe Armaggedan happens at the end of tribulation but yes, there is a war at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ. And yes at the end of tribulation the jews are backed up in Jerusalem and the return of Christ is their only means of escape

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Woe woe Woe... I think we are in the third "woe" of Revelation.

Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I believe Armaggedan happens at the end of tribulation but yes, there is a war at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ. And yes at the end of tribulation the jews are backed up in Jerusalem and the return of Christ is their only means of escape

I read it and you are right. Thanks brother. :). I had it in the wrong time.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Woe woe Woe... I think we are in the third "woe" of Revelation.

Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Do you mean now? Oh no, not yet. Things will get much, much worse before we are there.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
OK... Seal of Devil... the mark of the beast... obamacare chip??

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
OK... Seal of Devil... the mark of the beast... obamacare chip??

Well none of that is happening. We know that there will be a mark of the beast. We know that chip technology is here, but, for now it is a voluntary thing and not required. We know that everyone will be required to take the mark of the beast. I have not heard of anyone being required to have a chip for Obama Care. So, no.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Armaggedan means valley of decision, so I think that there are two part to Armaggedan. The first part is the gathering to do battle. The second part comes after the reign when the dead are raise in the second resurrection and they are not of the first resurrection of life. They gather again around this time the Camp of God to do battle. But like the first it is over in a flash.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
They gather again around this time the Camp of God to do battle. But like the first it is over in a flash.

Well it really isn't a battle, but, a slaughter.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Well none of that is happening. We know that there will be a mark of the beast. We know that chip technology is here, but, for now it is a voluntary thing and not required. We know that everyone will be required to take the mark of the beast. I have not heard of anyone being required to have a chip for Obama Care. So, no.
The wording of subtitle c-11 section 2521 of the ACA speaks to an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.”

Top Bottom