PetriFB

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oepEXJvPoSI

The Jewish Bible proves the virgin birth of Jesus. Ancient Jewish rabbis understood that the Hebrew word almah means a virgin, a young woman, who has not been in a sexual relationship with a man. Jesus indeed is the God and the Saviour, whose birth took place miracously by the virgin. In Jesus we have the forgiveness of sins, if we have repented our sins and believed that Jesus is the Lord, amen.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The Septuagint takes from an older Hebrew text that no longer exist and is actually more accurate than the Masoretic text that came out much later, definitely after Jesus life on earth.
Great video! I've heard Jews make the "maiden" claim for sometime now

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I would say that the Christian bible proves it as well since it's the Word of God :) Also, it was always believed that she was a virgin and not questioned until hundreds of years later

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I would say that the Christian bible proves it as well since it's the Word of God :) Also, it was always believed that she was a virgin and not questioned until hundreds of years later
The Jews try to this day to use the bible to discredit Jesus... as if any Christian would believe them, but they do hinder the babes.
I remember when I first started reading the bible I had soooo many questions, I came upon an article that claimed Jesus did not have a miraculous birth by a virgin because the correct hebrew word means "maiden", it actually hindered me a bit, they told me many lies as these 'lying Jews do', who are the synagogue of satan.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The Jews try to this day to use the bible to discredit Jesus... as if any Christian would believe them, but they do hinder the babes.
I remember when I first started reading the bible I had soooo many questions, I came upon an article that claimed Jesus did not have a miraculous birth by a virgin because the correct hebrew word means "maiden", it actually hindered me a bit, they told me many lies as these 'lying Jews do', who are the synagogue of satan.

Most non-believers try to say that the bible doesn't really say ____fill in the blank___. And yes, I believe Jews are non-believers since they reject Jesus as their Savior.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Most non-believers try to say that the bible doesn't really say ____fill in the blank___. And yes, I believe Jews are non-believers since they reject Jesus as their Savior.
Revelation calls them the Synagogue of Satan, Jesus called the unbelieving Jews sons of their father the devil.
I believe they are actually worse than Atheist because who are they actually serving? It's not our Father in Heaven, it's not through Christ His Son, and yet as believers we are labeled "anti-semite" and "islamaphobic" simply because we believe Christ is the Son of God the Father.

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
Revelation calls them the Synagogue of Satan, Jesus called the unbelieving Jews sons of their father the devil.
I believe they are actually worse than Atheist because who are they actually serving? It's not our Father in Heaven, it's not through Christ His Son, and yet as believers we are labeled "anti-semite" and "islamaphobic" simply because we believe Christ is the Son of God the Father.

I have been a Christian for over 75 years and have studied the Bible and the relevant history for the past 30 to 40 years and I find myself drawing closer and closer to Judaism. I do not believe that Jesus was attempting to found a new religion. What he wanted was a complete reform of second temple Judaism. However history intervened in a whole raft of ways and the "Jesus Movement" ended up being a Gentile rather than a Jewish movement and the real meaning of Jesus was lost.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I have been a Christian for over 75 years and have studied the Bible and the relevant history for the past 30 to 40 years and I find myself drawing closer and closer to Judaism. I do not believe that Jesus was attempting to found a new religion. What he wanted was a complete reform of second temple Judaism. However history intervened in a whole raft of ways and the "Jesus Movement" ended up being a Gentile rather than a Jewish movement and the real meaning of Jesus was lost.
As it should draw your closer to understanding Judaism and Gods covenant with the Jews, Jesus kept that promise but the problem is when Jews reject the gentile nation being grafted in along with them and try their best to get around the fact that Jesus IS the promised Messiah.
What do they do? They lie and deceive and we are warned in revelation that this would happen, they are anti Christ and anti Christians, they simply have no respect for Christianity. Remember this, that Jesus and his apostles were Jews, but we are not, we are gentiles... does this mean we should become like these Christ believing Jews? You bet!!
There is no longer any difference between Jew and Gentile, as long as we believe Jesus as our Lord there is nothing there to separate us... NOW when you hear of Jews who deny Jesus, they are denying God, this is their falling away, they may love their bible but they hate the author.
It's my understanding that the Church will be raptured before the Tribulation in which God will deal with the Jews by sending them the signs they so asked for, God will deal with Israel who reject Jesus and reject those who are FOR Christ, there are many anti Christ out there who are simply opposed to Christ.
Do I hate them? No, but the title "Jew" does not mean that they have been reborn, they are not Christian (in Christ), there is nothing wrong with the term "In Christ" and we should never be ashamed of it.
Jesus did not create a new religion he fulfilled the OT law, in him we rest, many Jews accepted this, those that don't will call themselves "Jews" as it's obvious they don't accept Christ.
During the tribulation I know in my heart that God will save those Jews who repent and accept him, the others will be in a world of trouble.

Last edited:
Top Bottom