Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It's hard to tell what exactly happened there, isn't it?

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
It's hard to tell what exactly happened there, isn't it?
Sounds like he was raised christian, but didn't get help with that. The first part is very annoying when that woman talks, but he's really open for them to pray for him.

Ammi

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Wonderful. I guess Jesus really does love gays after all! (I know, He calls all to repentance.)

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Wonderful. I guess Jesus really does love gays after all! (I know, He calls all to repentance.)
😀 As a teen I was a fan of Rock Hudson. He died of Aids. A few years ago I found out that he got saved. A nurse lead him to the Lord.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
At any point during that conversation, did you notice a decision to repent actually being made?

Last edited:

Ammi

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
At any point during that conversation, did you notice a decision to repent actually being made?

I didn't see that it wasn't. "
But among you, as is proper among the saints, there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed." - Ephesians 5:3
"Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you to repentance?"
Romans 2:4
For me, sanctification is a process. He has freed me from much bondage and I am still a work in progress. Though I haven't been gay, I'm sure it would be the same with them. God is patient, God is good...all the time.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I didn't see that it wasn't.
Me either.

So what we know is that God is good, and the evangelist pictured probably meant well, but we really couldn't bill the video as anything showing "Woman accepts Jesus."
For me, sanctification is a process.
It is, but that wasn't the claim being made for the video we saw.

Ammi

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I didn't watch the video, but hearing about anyone coming to Christ makes my day. I'm aware of the thinking that God is fine with homosexuality but that's not what the word says. The word is supposed to change us, not the other way around. The truth will make you miserable and then it will set you free. That's just the way it is.

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Me either.

So what we know is that God is good, and the evangelist pictured probably meant well, but we really couldn't bill the video as anything showing "Woman accepts Jesus."

It is, but that wasn't the claim being made for the video we saw.
He was open, he prayed after them that he wanted to follow God and he has a follow up meeting. He already knew God. He needed deliverance prayer.

Ammi

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
It has taken the intimate love of our heavenly Father to get me from where I was at to where I am today. No matter how the storms blow, one thing I know is that He is faithful. Even when I haven't been, He...has...been...with...me! Hallelujah. I ask our Father to be with this person and to draw them into an intimate relationship with Him, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I ask, amen.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
He was open, he prayed after them that he wanted to follow God and he has a follow up meeting. He already knew God. He needed deliverance prayer.
All of that is correct, but what I saw seemed to amount to that person claiming already to be a believer who knew that he needed God, etc.--but minus the commitment to change his ways.

That's despite the evangelist seeming to try several times to get that person to acknowledge this factor in any genuine conversion.

Naturally, we were encouraged that the two of them agreed to continue to meet, but that's separate from what I was referring to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom