Jazzy

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
How much time do you usually get in your GP appointment?

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Not often, if at all. I do homeopathic medicine, live a very holistic lifestyle. I trust the Lord's Supper does what the Lord and His apostle Paul says it does.
I believe this " It is not the healthy who need a physician but the sick". I believe it is spiritually applicable and quite literally, concerning our physical being.

I believe in every word of healing spoken in scripture and I speak it into my life and the lives of those around me. I believe if a member in my family gets sick or someone close does, to call on the presbyter of the church and anointing with oil and a blessing heals that sick person. I simply have faith in that. I myself have administered healings in the name of Jesus that has profoundly affected me. I know in no other name is there such power, hope, mercy LOVE!

I think so many people are sick because so many have no faith in those promises of God. Christ always said; " Your faith has healed you", " go and sin no more", " Who touched Me.... woman your faith has healed you.... " pick up your pallet and walk, your faith has healed you, " do you believe I can do this, go your faith has healed you" Faith is a powerful thing. It moves mountains, it moves God emotionally, touches His heart! ♥️ He has nothing else to do but act according to the request with YES.... " your faith has healed you".

Everyday of my life I try to perform an act in boldness for God. Even if it could result in death of my body- martyrdom,I try to live fearless, I spread the gospel wherever and whenever I can. I stand against any and every lie no matter how long standing it may be presented as a truth. I test all things. I found that lies spoken for a long time, people just assume they are truth because they simply took it at face value never looking into it and after all a religious leader taught them. So, it must be true then. That is an unfortunate blind faith. Blind faith is for God alone.

I cross denominational lines, I accept only the Truth and know Christ made a church, a church did not make Him. I say that because, it has been my experience that churches make Christ into what they say He is instead presenting Him as He is and worshipping according to that- as He is. Blessings!

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
On Gabfest I wrote 30 minutes...but after thinking about it, I think I'd like to answer, as much time as it takes for my health needs. I have really good doctors who are attentive where I live, and even though they are running late on appointments, they still spend as much time as necessary.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
So far my visits to the doctor are limited to an annual checkup that's little more than "yep, I'm still alive". I don't really recall how long they take. My doctor is one who naturally leans towards natural remedies and lifestyle changes rather than medication so I'd expect if something did need addressing it would take a bit longer to discuss what lifestyle changes I could be making, than it would take for her to write a prescription.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
As long as it takes for the reason(s) I am there. My PCP is a concierge doctor so my appointments are at a minimum 15 minutes, usually my A1c checks, usually 30 minutes. Even my busy cardiologist will spend as much time as needed.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I wear my heart or rather my faith on my sleeve. Do not know if this is the appropriate place to share some testimony, here it goes anyway. Oh! and hello to everyone I didn't have a formal meet and greet with! Blessings to you in the name of Yeshua/ Jesus ha Mashiach! Health and well being to all who believe.

Couple years ago my husband came down with Covid as many people did. He's a mason and not a free one. Lol! Breaths in a lot of dust. So, it may have made his lungs more susceptible to infection.He was sick for 28 days with day 22 being a day of change. He would not go to the hospital because we knew what was going in. I mean supernaturally knew.

In 2017 I began having revelations and saw this Covid agenda coming and warned everyone I could for 3 yrs. prior. I have proof of that with forum post and dates I knew that our advesary- the devil would use his offspring ( the goats) of his secret societies to implement a population control medical tyranny and a 🧬 DNA altering shot. I explained scientifically how it could be done.

My eldest son, though he grew up with this ability I have been given, doubted what I was saying. He was studying biology, still is. He is going to be a doctor if that is God's wiil. He made the Dean's and President's list 4yrs in a row and is quite intelligent. As he has been in school, supernatural has become a second nature not first for him anymore ( I know that will change and this Covid thing is the catalyst).

Anyways, Covid came and before any doctors came forth with their concerns, the Lord had me explaining to people what was going on in the beginning of 2020. My son was cautious being of scientific mind. But he avoided the shot anyway and got a religious exemption for he and his girlfriend.

His father got very ill around Thanksgiving of 2021. I got sick too but with mild symptoms loss of taste and smell. I was a bit taken aback admittedly because I was given insight that it was coming, believed the Psalms which state no weapon formed against you shall prosper....no plague shall come near your tent.... etc....., It became a perplexity for me.

Anyways, my husband refused to go to the hospital. At his worse his oxygen levels were at 67%. That is beyond the intubation standard and protocols. Everyday he said " Lord, thank you for loving me, thank you for keeping me, thank you for my life." He said no matter the outcome he would accept nothing from the agenda and would never take that DNA altering abortion laden shot!

On the 22nd day with me having kept constant vigil over him, constant prayer and hearing the ever slightest change in breathing in him, decided to take my holy water and anointing oil and prayed over him in Jesus' name. Immediately he began to bounce back. Where the day before his oxygen level was at 67% he was between 86 and 90. He even got up and cleaned the leaves I had raked onto the driveway 22 days prior. Saying, " I don't want my wife to work too hard." Lol! Each day from the day of my prayer over him he got better and better. Not only that, his blood pressure went down remarkably, to 117 over 70, when prior it was 126-130 over 86. His sinuses were clear as a bell and no snoring. Lol! It was like his body was rebooted.
Now the kicker, I have had ringing in my ears from Covid for a little over two years now. It is quite disruptive and sooooo loud sometimes I can hardly sleep through the night or think straight! It is so annoying. I give it up to the Lord though. It is like what someone said in here" I remember the bible verse where it says God works out all things for the good of those who love Him." He will deliver me from this because His servant David wrote that in the Psalms.

It is like Job. You can live well, do good, follow God's laws, if God so chooses to prove your faith in the face of darkness He will do it. "Naked I came into the world, naked I may leave".

Deep down inside I know God will deliver me and you too who believe.❤️🙏🏼 A new season is coming! " I saw the Tree 🌳 of Life, with its roots on either side of the river of Life which flowed from the throne of God. It brought forth its fruit each month for 12 months and its leaves were for the healing of the nations".

I am telling you, this is not for after the resurrection. All things are healed at that point, no need to be concerned about nations or being healed, because no one will taste illness then. This is for that time of peace Mother Mary spoke of in her Message of Fatima. Pray and watch what happens ( if you are here) after the period when it seems communism has taken over the world her Immaculate Heart will triumph! It already began it's takeover in 2020 by way of medical deception- a tyranny.

I believe the Lord is humbling me with my experience. I have more empathy and pursue all spiritual gifts with ferver! I desire the healing of our lands and the faithful people of them. I have become patient, not quick to anger ( I was a hot head) only when it comes to injustice, I could not tolerate sinners or what I perceived as sin. Took it as a personal attack instead of realizing " The battle is not yours it is the Lord's. I try not to personally attack. Afterall, "vengeance is Mine, I will repay says the Lord!" Even with my children, I may have expected too much! Now I listen more, worry less, pray more, forgive easily and hope the best and always remember mercy and patience because I once was blind but now I see.😁 Blessings and healing in the name of Jesus the Christ! Keep on moving onward and upward, do not stop! Help sinners do not condenm, the choice is theirs..... Israel! which means God pravail!✝️

Last edited:

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
15 minutes or less.