Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I am experiencing a lot of frustration with one client that I work with who is currently facing the possibility of legal charges due to his behavior. He is very young and in middle school. I would appreciate your prayers for me as I work with him. I am a mental health therapist and do in home services with children and youth 3-18 years old.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Prayers for the child and his family as well. That is a really difficult age and it's not just with the dealing of mental issues but things that are happening physically as well that play a part in behavior.

Michael

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I am experiencing a lot of frustration with one client that I work with who is currently facing the possibility of legal charges due to his behavior. He is very young and in middle school. I would appreciate your prayers for me as I work with him. I am a mental health therapist and do in home services with children and youth 3-18 years old.

Definitely praying. Being the father of a Special Needs little boy (ASD, ADHD, who has ABA, OT, PT, and Speech Therapy) who is unable to communicate things he is experiencing, and often has bouts of great frustration or emotional periods, I can sympathize with parents and therapists who do their best to understand, care for and love these precious ones.

May our Lord grant you peace, wisdom and understanding in working with this young man. i pray for Light to shine in his life and cause his own frustrations, anxieties and fears to flee. May God meet with you both when you are with him again and you will know that He has heard and is ministering in both your lives through this.

Blessings to you brother.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Definitely praying. Being the father of a Special Needs little boy (ASD, ADHD, who has ABA, OT, PT, and Speech Therapy) who is unable to communicate things he is experiencing, and often has bouts of great frustration or emotional periods, I can sympathize with parents and therapists who do their best to understand, care for and love these precious ones.

May our Lord grant you peace, wisdom and understanding in working with this young man. i pray for Light to shine in his life and cause his own frustrations, anxieties and fears to flee. May God meet with you both when you are with him again and you will know that He has heard and is ministering in both your lives through this.

Blessings to you brother.

My client doesn't have autism, but I get what your saying.

Michael

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

Hello, brother. Has there been any breakthrough on this situation?

Peace & Blessings to you, friend, and this young man as well.

"You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
4 Trust in the Lord forever,
For in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength."

- Isaiah 26:3-4

Amen.

Top Bottom